- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ryan talks about his experiences in the world of women... and the conversation gets intimate. 

"So, how did you get to be good enough to be a national champion?", Sherry asked her trainee.

"My parents encouraged me... when I was in high school, my mom would set up training in the kitchen. She'd take an old plastic tube and have me swim through it. We also had something like a gymnastic setup, where I would practice the leg entries. Putting my legs together and through two pieces of biscuit dough to represent the labiae, while holding onto a little round ball that's supposed to be the clit. Mom would invite her lady friends over, and they would watch me perform and critique my skills." Ryan blushed after saying that. "It earned me a college scholarship."

"A lot of young men your age who were bornsmall are very shy around women. They're not comfortable interacting with the larger sex in a woman's world. I know a woman whose full time jobs is getting these guys ready to socialize so they even have a shot at becoming a sex toy. You seem... at ease about that. Getting picked up doesn't faze you at all."

"My mom did that. Starting when I was about seven or eight, she would take me places. I remember the first time I got to ride in her purse by myself. It was amazing, riding with lipstick and pens and all these things that were just tools for a woman but were bigger than I was. It made me feel like I was a small thing put on the earth to help women, just like the other things in her purse. I didn't feel bad because of that. It gave me a purpose to fulfill as I got older.

"Anyway, everywhere she went, she would take me out and encourage me to talk to women she knew. If it was a friend she trusted, she'd let them pick me up. When I got to be a teenager, she even let me ride in her friends' purses. That was the first time I saw a vibrator. She and Dad also gave me the talk about strangers but she also wanted me not to be afraid.

"Sometimes mom would sneak me in her clothes when they went on girl-dates so I could see how women behaved and talked about men and sex. I would hear about guys doing it wrong and it made me want to get it right when I had the chance. I would hit mom and dad up with all kinds of questions.

"After I got to be a teenager, I got to see her friends dress the way women do when they're at work or clubbing. I saw them in MILFy lingerie and stockings. I got to see breasts and ass a lot. I started having fantasies about Mom's friends as I got older. I ended up losing my virginity to one of them, just before I went off to college. My parents found out when mom and dad came back from a date night and found me sleeping inside one of her shoes that she gave me. My blanket was a pair of her panties."

"Were your parents upset about that?", Sherry asked.

"My dad didn't say any thing in front of mom, but he gave me a thumbs up when we were alone. My mom said she thought it was cute, but said her friend was obviously just making a booty call, because she gave me an old, worn-out sneaker. Mom said if she really loved me, she'd give me a red high-heeled shoe to sleep in. Actually, the sneaker was pretty comfortable to sleep in and it smelled like her, so it was OK with me," Ryan answered.

"Did you ever want to be big? Did you hear the stories from the old days about how men were bigger than women, and how they lived their own lives, and didn't belong to a woman, and wished you could have lived in that world?"

"OK, here's my honest answer... and it's weird, because you know, I'm a successful athlete and in that world, if I was as good as I am in this world. I could be SO rich... Really, I wouldn't WANT to be big. A lot of guys who were like me were abusive to women and I like knowing that I can't hurt them. I don't have to be afraid of getting mad. Masculinity for me is not dominating a woman. It's being her greatest servant of pleasure.

"Good! Sounds like the non-toxic masculinity the Goddess has been trying to cultivate," Sherry said.

"Also... I like all the SEX. I like being an object of desire. I like that my sex has value to a woman. My dad and I would talk about the old days before the Goddess of Love. He told me that back then, a lot of young guys who weren't superstars were lonely a lot, because their sex didn't have value. The young women didn't want them and they didn't know enough about romance to go after an older woman... like 30 or so... Sorry," Ryan blushed, aware of his trainer's age.

"It's all right," Sherry smiled. "The Rebalancing has been such a godsend... goddess-send?.. to women my age. So many men suddenly want what we have, and we're allowed to do almost anything to have them. I can't think of a better time in history to be a 40-year-old woman.

"I like mature women, " Ryan chimed in, "because I feel like I have so much to learn. Women are still the more complicated sex... maybe it makes sense that we're smaller than them now! I like them having the power to teach me. It's like being teacher's pet all over again."

"Well, you just got named the best sextoy in America, which means you've learned a lot... and still have a bit more to learn. So, tell me, Ryan, do you really like women my age or is it just the ability to live with a rich woman and be set for life that motivates you? I know a lot of younger men like MILFs... but don't you want a daughter? You know only a twentysomething or thirtysomething can give you one of those..."

Ryan rolled his eyes. "My dad always tells me to watch out for 'woman questions.' Like does this dress make me fat? I have to be REALLY careful....so... the answer is, my contract is for five years, and then after that I have an option to sign up an 'apprentice' to make a daughter."

"Don't you get all legal with me! You forget, Martha is my friend," Sherry laughed. "Love's not a pro contract!

"There is one thing I wish I could have from the big world... when a man was with a woman and they each were the only one for each other, and you didn't have to be part of a team. To just fall in love and not have to think about the money part and contracts. I would like to totally love and be loved by a woman."

Sherry swallowed a bit,and her heartbeat got a little faster. Something in what Ryan just said touched a need long buried. She cleared her throat before speaking. "Why did you decide to go pro? "

Ryan thought for a second. "My mother married my father because he was successful and made a lot of money. When the Rebalancing happened, it upset the family finances. I know Mom and my sister made a lot of sacrifices for my dad and me. I wanted to be able to give back to them by making a lot of money."

Sherry's smile got bigger. "I guess I'm asking... could you actually fall in love with an older woman?"

"Were you thinking about anyone in particular?" Ryan asked.
"Two inches," Sherry commanded. Ryan shrank. Sherry placed him in her half-finished wine glass. She grabbed him with her lips and licked off the wine. She tasted chocolate, the flavor of a man's sex after the Rebalancing. Sherry picked Ryan up in her hand and put him face up in her palm, then started tickling and kissing him.

"I heard you say 'I love you.' I have good pussy ears. You really did me well down there... and I think I have your pro name picked out for you... how about 'Hummingbird'?"