- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A lot happens in this chapter!

I was laying down on my back. My vision was blurry beyond comprehension. I tried to stand up, but could only roll over on my hands and knees. I felt around, trying to identify my surroundings. The ground beneath me was silky and soft. I rubbed my eyes and blinked a few times. I looked up to see all of the girls standing before me. All of them were there... except for Haleigh. This was odd. It was the only time I saw one specific girl missing. I examined myself over, I was even smaller than before! The girls that were present all sneered down at me, I was in the hand of Trinity. She lifted me up from waist-level to face-level. I was startled by her planet-sized face. I had to be a nanometer tall. Trinity spoke, absolutely decimating my eardrums.

"Say it, Scott," Trinity demanded.

"W-what? I don't know what you're talking about!" I exclaimed. "And please talk more quietly!" I highly doubted they heard me.

"Tell us the truth!" Maeghan commanded me.

"What truth?" I asked. "I have no idea what you want!"

"Well, he's resisting. Trinity, go ahead," Elizabeth said. I turned around to see Trinity lick her lips, and open her mouth. She tossed me into her gaping maw. I sat on her football field of a tounge. She slammed me up against the top of her mouth and took in the taste of my tiny flailing body. I quickly noticed... I couldn't feel anything at all. The warmth and discomfort of her mouth were not responding with me. Soon I was pushed towards the back of her mouth. I screamed as I resisted being swallowed, but my miniscule body could not fight the force of Trinity's tounge. As I plummeted down Trinity's huge esophagus, my entire life flashed before my eyes. I saw all of the times I've interracted with these girls. I cringed at the thought of all the times I made the girls angry, but I actually... smiled when I saw my memories of Haleigh. I saw the one time I teased her in English class, and laughed at the memory. As I grew closer to Trinity's stomache, I braced myself for impact. I couldn't get out of her like how I did with Cora. I'm way too small.

As I landed, my body jolted. I was sitting up on a soft, pillowy surface, except this time, everything seemed... real. It was all a nightmare. Was it prophetic? Educational? Emotional? This was beyond me. I couldn't go back to sleep after experiencing that. I rolled over to see Haleigh's huge, slumbering body. I could not fall back to sleep for the life of me, so I decided to explore. I haven't been given much freedom was an inch tall boy, so I roamed across the bed at my own leisure. I couldn't help but stop at Haleigh's feet. She still had her socks on. Damn, I wanted to... "borrow" her feet for a second, but couldn't get to them. I tried pulling off her huge socks, but only got so far before tiring. I had an idea. I started to tickle her ankle, to see if she would scratch it with her feet, and possibly take off her sock. This somewhat worked, as she exposed her heel and some of her sole. I took what I could get and started kissing and licking her feet. Her soles were so soft and warm. She did have some pretty nice feet. I worshipped her feet for quite a while before I grew tired, and my tounge became dry. I walked up her legs until I reached her butt. This woman was as flat as a piece of plywood. Flat chest, flat butt, flat soles, flat personality. If she was any flatter she'd be a piece of paper. Yet, her ass was absolutely enormous.

I took a step forward, but realized she was rolling over, and her butt was descending right on top of me. I started to run, but stopped and said to myself, "it's the girl of my dreams' gigantic butt, I should be running TO it!" So I did. Hee ass landed directly and firmly onto me. It was incredibly warm and firm. I could barely move, and she wiggled her butt in her sleep slightly. I remembered what Haleigh asked me. "Do you enjoy your situation?" I could make it into something fun if I was in control, but no, I'm stuck being a toy. I was enjoying myself as I explored Haleigh's body. I had my fun at her feet and butt, so I moved up to her face. She rolled over so she was facing me. Haleigh was still asleep, but her huge face layed before me. Even while she slept she had her signature blank expression. As I saw this detail, I noticed how much me and Haleigh have in common. She sees the ignorance of most people in the world, and ignores them like me. We're both introverted, we care very little about what most people think about us. Perhaps she is the girl I should be with. Yet, here she was. Thousands of times bigger than me. I sighed at how things are, and soon enough the sun started to shine in through the window. After 30 minutes or so, she woke up.

"Good morning, Scott," she yawned.

"Good morning to you too," I replied. She focused her eyes on me a bitl

"You don't seem that groggy. How long have you been awake?" Haleigh asked.

"U-uh, a few minutes?" I lied. I was awake for at least 3 hours. She sighed and saw the sock slightly pulled off of her foot.

"You never answered my question," she said.

"What question?" she lifted her feet up and put them in front of me. She quickly took off her socks. Her soles were absolutely amazing.

"Do you like my feet?"

I blushed, and nodded.

"Well, then have your fun," she said as she rolled her sole on her side, giving me easier access. I ran over to her sole, and began to worship it. She giggled as I did so. I must have droned on for at least an hour, because soon enough Haleigh stopped me. "I have to get ready for school. You can continue your fun in here," she said as she dropped me into her sock, and put it back on. I was pressed up against the warmth of her sole for the entirety of the day. I kissed, licked, and massaged her sole for the entire school day. Even during gym, I stayed strong and kissed her sole. I think it's safe to say I have gone from having a "soft love for feet" to "full-on foot fetish."

 

 

The day droned on until Haleigh pulled her foot out of her sock and, eventualy, me. Ahe smiled at me, and gave me a huge kiss. "You really love feet, don't you?"

"I-it's kind of embarassing," I blushed.

"I don't care if you love my feet. In fact, I find it cute," she replied. "Remember what I said. Anyway, I'm going to take a shower, and it smells like you could use one," she said as she grabbed a towel and walked into the bathroom with me. She plugged up the sink, and slightly filled it up. She grabbed a small piece of toilet paper and placed it on the edge of the sink for a towel. Once she gave me all of my necessities, she began to slowly strip down naked. She turned on the shower (that's not the only thing she turned on, heh) and began to bathe. I was a bit distracted, so I began to bathe myself. Once we were both bathed, she dressed, and brought me back into her room. "Now, isn't that better?" Haleigh asked.

Haleigh and I got to know each other some more, and we kissed a few more times, then it was off to bed. I went to sleep without any thoughts.

 

 

I woke up to a slight fumbling noise. The window to Haleigh's room opened, and a figure crawled in. I huddled back up against Haleigh, trying to get her attention, but failed. The figure walked over to me, swopped me up, and jumped out the window. This micro-thief pulled back the waistband of her pants, and dropped me inside, pressing me against her pussy. I was worried about how Haleigh will react, and who my captor is...

Chapter End Notes:

Phew! This is quite a chapter! Stay tuned to see who our thief is!