- Text Size +

I could not believe I was stuck in a teenage girl's pants. I felt every single little movement in her legs, soon enough, that feeling would pile up on me immensely. She was sitting down, but where? She couldn't be in a car. If her mom or dad was perfectly fine with dropping her daughter off at a girl's house few a few minutes and picking her back up. Maybe her mother or father was in on this whole ordeal? She was 15, she's too young to drive. I tried to listen in, but heard no conversation and felt no movement. Where the hell was she sitting? My train of thought was soon interrupted by a hand removing me from my prison, and I was soon greeted by Maeghan's adorable face.

"So, hello... uh, what's your name again?" Her cute, soft voice asked.

"Um, S-scott?" I reluctantly replied. In between questions, I examined the area around me, we were still in the same room as before. This was Maeghan's house? I thought this was Trinity's house seeing as she seems to be the head honcho of this whole situation.

"Are you surprised to see us in the same room?" She giggled.

"Kind of, I thought this was Trinity's house," I stated.

She giggled. "No silly! This is my house, I found you right outside on the sidewalk. I picked you up, brought you in, and called the girls."

"You six have absolutely no clue how I shrunk either."

"Not a clue."

"So you decided to turn me into a toy?"

"Sounds about right," she said before briefly inspecting me. "Enough chit-chat, we have some fun to do."

I gulped at the possibilities. She placed me on her bed, and giggled at me. I was puzzled, I tried to identify what she was doing, but it all became clear once she turned around, and began to descend directly on top of me. Her ass planted firmly on me. I tried to escape, but with no prevail. She wiggled her butt around, adding to my already immense pain. I heard her thunderous giggle from above. "Please! Stop this!" I pleaded.

"Let me hear you say it," she demanded.

"What? Say what?" I asked.

"Call me your goddess."

"Okay, fine! You're my goddess!"

"And you will do everything you can to please me."

"What? That's crazy!" I retorted. My complaint only made her angry. She lifted her legs off the ground, putting more weight onto my frail body.

"Say it..." she vehemently demanded.

"I will do everthing I can to please you!" I quickly responded.

"That's better, now let's get back to work," she said. She picked me up and placed me back in the back of her pants, and sat back down. The next few hours were grueling. She would constantly wiggle her butt around and roll me around beneath her cheeks. Once or twice she let out a soft fart which absolutely destroyed my nostrils to the point where I passed out.

 

 

I woke up in the palm of Maeghan's hand. I rubbed my eyes to get a clearer view of my surroundings. Maeghan was smiling above me, but after looking down, I found that she was completely naked. "Hello Scott," she giggled above me. "Do you like what you see?"

"U-uh, Maeghan, I don't like where this is going," I responded.

"But I like where you're going," she devilishly stated as she immediately thrusted me into her butt. She let out a roar of pleasure. I tried to squirm free, but only made my predicament worse and made her pleasured even more. After a few seconds, she pulled me out and brought me up to her face. "I forgot, I need to lube you up." She immediately began to lick me violently, covering me in as much spit as possible.

"Maeghan, please stop!" I said in between licks.

"Not a chance, you swore to please me, and you're going to do so!" Maeghan demanded as she thrusted me back into her awaiting anus. Her massive fingers were too strong to fight, so I gave in. Soon enough, she let go of me, leaving me inside her butt. The entire area was covered with saliva, and soon I felt the walls around me shifting, she was putting some pants back on. Eventually, she crawled back into bed, and fell asleep. I did the same after several minutes.

Chapter End Notes:

I'm sorry for this chapter being a bit late. The power randomly went out at my house and didn't come back on until 12 hours later. I'll try to keep these updates daily. This chapter was a bit rushed, so please don't mind the lack of content and length.

You guys wanted some butt, so here is the butt, and there shall be more in the future... :)