- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Maeghan finishes her time with Scott!

I woke up enveloped in warmth. I was in Maeghan's fist. Her huge fingers were gripping tightly against me. I heard some conversation going on outside her first. I believe she was talking to her mom. The conversation was uninteresting to me, just a regular mother-daughter conversation. I squirmed around, trying to escape my prison, but after doing so, the fist tightened. Once the conversation ended, I heard the door shut, and I was brought up to her face. 

"Sorry about that," she said. "My mom came in, and I couldn't let her see you. Well, time for school."

 

 

The day was similar to yesterday. I spent the entire day in her sock, worshipping her sole. Once school ended, the day drastically changed. I was pulled out of her sock, and put back into her pants. She crawled back into bed. Several minutes went by before she fell asleep. It was the middle of tue day! Why was she going to sleep? It was at least 3:00pm. After an hour or so, she woke up. The world around me shifted. I slipped and fell down her pants leg. I tried to grap onto something, but all I could manage to grab was a loose thread on the inside of her pants. The immense pain of rope-burn was too much to bear. I eventually slipped and fell down onto the floor. The pain was immense from hitting the hardwood  I eventually mustered the strength to stqnd up. I examined my location. I was in a hallway of Maeghan's house. I saw the door down the hall open. Maeghan walked out after I heard a huge roar of noise. I assumed she went to the bathroom. She turned and started walking towards me quickly. Her large foot loomed over me, and came down directly on top of me. Unlike yesterday, her feet were insanely cold. The pain from being stepped on was more than I could take. As the foot lifted off of me, creating more pressure, I caught a glimpse of Maeghan's face. She seemed worried. She noticed that I was missing. She entered her room, scanning the floor thoroughly. I tried to call out for her, but mothing came out.

Moments later, the ground began shaking. Something was coming. I turned and saw Maeghan's mother heading straight towards me. She was carring a mountain of clothes directly in front of her face. Her bare feet were heading straight for me. I tried to scream out for help, but had no luck. I awaited my impending doom, but to my luck, Maeghan came out of her room, and spotted me. Maeghan's mom lowered her foot at least a centimeter above me before Maeghan took action.

"Mom, stop!" Maeghan shouted.

"What is it dear?" Her mom asked.

"I-I, uh, I dropped a contact," clever girl.

"Oh! I'm sorry, dear!" her mother responded as she took her foot off of me. Maeghan swooped me up, thanked her mom, and ran into her room.

"Thank God, that was close," she sighed. "It's almost time for the girls to come and get you." I let out a roar of pain from several bones broken in my body. "Oh gosh, did she actually step on you?"

"N-no, y-you did..." I replied. "I fell o-out of your pants, and got trampled by you.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" Maeghan placed me on her bed, and ran to get some medicine. She grabbed some disinfectant and a piece of toilet paper, and rapped me in it. "Due to your small size, you should heal pretty quickly."

"I hope the girl who gets you doesn't mind you being slightly... crippled," she joked, trying to lighten the mood. Soon after, the doorbell rang, and Maeghan took me with her to answer it, all of the girls flooded through the door, peeking at me as they all went into Maeghan's room.

"What's wrong with him?" Trinity asked.

"I sorta... stepped on him," Maeghan replied. "It was an accident though! I swear!"

"Is he going to be okay?" Elizabeth asked.

"I'm pretty sure he is," Maeghan responded. "Wow, Elizabeth that's the first thing I've heard you say so far other than "When do I get him?""

"Do I get him now?" Elizabeth quickly responded.

You'll just have to see. Since he is injured, we cannot toss him up into the air. Instead, we're going to flip a coin between Kayla and Haleigh. If Haleigh wins then she gets him. If not, then we do another coinflip with Kayla and Elizabeth. I'll stay out of this one." Trinity explained. "Kayla wins the first toss. Kayla won the second one too! Must he your lucky day!" Trinity placed me in Kayla's warm, but ferociously positioned hands. She looked down at me like a tiger about to consume it's prey.

"Concluded. See you all on Thursday."

I left in Kayla's purse. Most of the belongings in her purse were sticks of lipstick, a brush, make-up, most of the stuff you'd find in a female teenager's purse. Once she pulled me out, I saw we were in a new room. She smiled an evil grin at me, and said these foreboding words: "It's time to worship your new goddess, my little slave." She said as she placed me on her bed.