- Text Size +

Anya laid down on Annouska's palm exhausted. She has spent hours slaving away at the big girl's feet, giving them pedicures. And she hadn't even done it to half of them yet! Tomorrow would be terrible since the girls expected her to finish it. Noelle and Laila loved having her work on their feet. It feels like they enjoyed watching her suffer. Did it make them feel powerful? Did it make them feel cool? After this first day of school Anya was already done with it. She didn't want to go back, she didn't want to spent time with those people. But she would. Because the urge to live a normal life outweighed the humiliation. All she wanted was to be Anya again. Anya the girl, instead of Anya the ant sized girl, slaving away at her sister's feet every day. The only good part about today was that she already did Annouska's pedicure at school, so she would have the evening to herself. Annouska walked over to the couch and sat down. She lowered her hand and put Anya on the floor in front of her feet, and slipped off her open toed heels. "The pedicure at school was a bit hasty, because of the chipped nailpolish problem, so could you give me a thorough one now sweet? Thanks!" Annouska sat back and wiggled her toes. Anya cursed her luck, and approached the gigantic digets. She reached the big toe and started climbing. After a minute she reached the top. Suddenly, the doorbell rang. "He's here!" Annouska said and quickly got up, launching Anya off of her toe, onto the floor. The loud smacks of Annouska's feet that could be heard when she ran to the door caused earthquakes for poor Anya. Annouska opened the door and Anya saw a guy standing in front of it. It was the same guy that had blown her into the teacher's cleavage! They walked back into the living room and they sat down on the couch. Annouska looked at him with sweet eyes. "Oh no..." Anya groaned. "Is that guy her date? Ugh." Annouska smiled and wiggled her toes. Her face changed to a face of shock and she looked down at her toes, noticing Anya was missing. "Anya!" She said. "Where are you?" Of course she couldn't see or hear Anya because of her small size. She put her foot down. "Just get back to my toes Anya! That way nobody can accidentally step on you!"

After ten minutes of walking, Anya finally reached Annouska's toes again. She had spent her time walking listening to the two on the couch flirt and chit chat. Anya rolled her eyes and climbed onto the toe again, after she reached the top she was completely broken. So tired, but she still had to finish (or start actually) the pedicure. "Ah there you are!" Annouska said. "Hold on!" With that she lifted the leg with the foot Anya was on and crossed that leg over the other. Annouska looked at the guy "Ivar, this is my little sister Anya, but you two are in the same class so I shouldn't have to tell you!" They laughed. "Yup!" He said. They continued to talk for half an hour while Anya got rid of the rough edges around Annouska's toenails, applied paint where needed (she had a costum made tiny jar of it) and removed dirt between the toes which was even more dangerous now that the foot was a little lifted up into the air. Ivar looked down at the foot. "Doesn't she mind doing that?" He asked Annouska. "Oh not at all! She loves it!" "Does she?" Ivar asked and brought his face close to the foot. "What do you feel about pedicuring your sister's, may I add beautiful, feet?" Annouska smiled. "Aawh! You're too sweet!" Anya looked up to his giant face, seeming genuinly interested. "I hate it!" She said for the first time in her life. Of course only Ivar could hear her. "It's humiliating! And it's gross! I can't believe she makes me do this! I got a disease that made me shrink and she takes advantage of that! She makes me care for her gross feet EVERY. SINGLE. DAY! And she actually thinks I enjoy it! But every time I try to tell her how much I hate it, I get that gigantic foot shoved back into my face!" Anya had tears in her eyes. "I hate is so, so much!" She looked at Ivar's face and saw what she thought was a face of genuin pity. "Do you want me to tell her? Explain what you feel?" He said. "Y..yes." Anya muttered. "If you think you can break it to her." He smiled. "Sure I can."

He sat back up and looked at Annouska. "Well? What did she say?" Ivar smiled. "She loves it so, so much. She thanks faith for the shrinking disease because it brought her closer to your feet, allowing her to see every detail, to pedicure you every day. She feels so much love for you, for your feet, for the pedicures! She has always felt this way but she never knew how to tell you! She just wants to let you know how much she loves it!" Annouska looked down at Anya. "Aawh sweetie!" "And the only thing she wants to ask you" Ivar added "is if she could please pedicure you twice a day, instead of once." Anya looked up and saw them look at her, Ivar's face with mischief and Annouska's face as if she was genuinly touched. "Sweetie!" She spoke "Of course!"

Chapter End Notes:

The third chapter! Please leave reviews since they motivate me most to continue!