- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The first request is in! If you want to make a specific request (it would speed up the process of getting a chapter out for you), I've put a more specific request form in the End Notes.

Light looked down at the pile of people. While some stirred, most were still unconscious. Light had forgotten just how small humans were, as she just jumped down to human size on visits to Earth. It wouldn't take much to smash the entire crowd beneath her white leather sandal. However, Light needed these humans if she was ever to have another orgasm. 

Speaking of, Light noticed a cross frown on Dark's face, and temporarily worried that her sibling was angry that some of these mortals were taken from the nighttime side of the planet. However, Light allayed these fears by telling herself that, if Dark were mad at her, she'd say so. 

Light impatiently tapped her foot, sending the entire pile airborne for a moment. 

That woke them up.

------

Dark tried her best not to give into temptation and allow her robe and sandals to dissipate into smoke and let Light take her right then and there. She frowned in concentration, instead wondering how Light had known to come to the hall at this specific moment- Dark hadn't sent her a message saying what she had planned. 

Light was radiating an uncomfortably bright . . . well, light, and with Dark repressing her godly powers to keep from scaring the puny mortals at her feet she was getting a bit of a sunburn. Dark decided to look down at Light's feet, and was surprised to see her sister tap her foot as a subtle display of her physical power- Dark wished she had put a duplicate of herself down there, as one acquires quite a few fetishes watching humans at night for several millennia, feet among them.

Dark cleared her head. The humans were awake, and would need to be informed of the rules of this little contest.

------

Dark smiled, and Light glowed brighter as a result- Dark didn't smile often, so to those who knew her a long time the appearance of a smile on Dark's elegant features was a turn on. 

"Mortals," Dark intoned, in her mysterious, dusky voice, "you are here to settle an argument between my sister and myself. By looking at one of us for any sustained period, you will be voting. At such point as we notice your decision, we will set you aside until everyone has been counted. Once we are done, I will personally send you home."

Light, of course, fully intended to cheat- Dark was smarter and sexier than herself, and would find no issues attracting the stares of weak-willed humans. In fact, once the voting started, Light immediately noticed one of them outright staring at Dark. Quietly, she warped that one to her quarters.

------

Sam gaped at the cool beauty in front of him- he was literally gazing upon a goddess, and if he could give her what she wanted, she might do something for him.

Just as he had this thought, Sam was blinded by a bright light, and found himself staring at the other goddess, his eyes watering due to the bright light that she seemed to exude constantly. 

"You're a tiny per-vert!" she singsonged. "Aren't you, Sam?"

"What? What? How do you know my name? What's going-" Sam found his mouth covered by the tip of a finger dozens of times his size.

"I know everything that happens during the day, being Light and all," Light smirked. "And you are enjoying this!"

"I- I- I-" Sam had so much going through his mind at once he couldn't properly speak.

"And you'll enjoy it more if I do this," Light said, before tossing Sam into her mouth like a piece of popcorn. 

------

Light had LUCKED OUT.

The duplicate of herself that she placed in the Hall had, by some absurd stroke of luck, picked one man out of the crowd that Light could get on her side easily. 

This guy, Sam, was prone to browsing macrophiliac content in broad daylight, when she could see all. So, all Light had to do was play to her advantages- her great strength and heavenly size- and Sam would go back into the Hall claiming he voted for her.

Light tossed Sam about in her mouth, happily smiling all the while. Light would win the argument, which meant that Dark would have to go back to sleeping with her.

------

Somehow, Sam hadn't pictured being in a goddess's mouth being like this.

The heat, fine. The cloying humidity, fine. The sticky pools of saliva, fantastic. Every surface having a really weird texture, heavenly (pardon the pun).

The light, though, was completely unexpected. 

Every surface glowed, making literally everything highly visible. So much red and pink, while not a bad thing, was still disconcerting when one expected a dull red darkness.

Then, of course, no matter how much Sam struggled, inevitably some of the thick, sticky fluid would wind up going down his throat. He choked, trying as hard as possible not to drown in the saliva of the goddess named Light.

On the plus side, though, Sam had never believed he'd actually get to follow through on the desire to be played with in the mouth of a giantess.

------

Light spat Sam into her hand, realizing sheepishly that her mouth had begun to water, leaving a rather large amount of her saliva on her hand. She began having human problems when she suppressed her divine power, and this included an overabundance of water. Everywhere. Light was highly uncomfortable with how much water her body produced, seemingly out of nowhere.

And then some of it made her body begin to stink, and she definitely couldn't have that. Dark would never fuck her again if she knew how much Light's body smelled when her powers weren't being practically abused.

However, Light couldn't safely touch humans with her body coursing with divine energy- they'd burn to ash in an instant. So, she put up with the stink for now- she'd burn off the smell by pushing her divine power to the limit later.

However, the smell emanating from Light had an . . . interesting effect on little Sam.

Smirking, she wiped her hand carrying Sam under her arm and, noting the dazed expression his face got, decided to do one better.

Light removed the straps of her white leather sandal with one hand, and removed her foot from it. She then gently set Sam between the toe-prints and replaced her foot. She had secured one vote in her favor.

------

Sam quickly coughed up the saliva clogging his windpipe, and looked up at Light's beaming face. He supposed his vote was going to the radiant deity, even if he hadn't originally intended it to.

However, as he regained his senses, one in particular responded to get Sam to full arousal instantly- the instantly identifiable, vaguely metallic scent of sweat.

Suddenly, Sam noticed he was moving, shifting towards Light's exposed armpit. With one motion that was far too quick for Sam's liking, he was wiped into the dark skin, coating his body in oily sweat. The scent was all around him- in his hair, covering the palm he laid in, soaking through his admittedly tacky plaid shirt.

Sam was too dazed from this wonderful experience to properly react to what happened next- he found himself no longer in Light's palm, but lying on the plain white plain of leather that was her sandal. As Light's foot descended, Sam fully committed himself- his vote was going to Light.

Light pinned him to the leather with a single toe, the sweat from her unfathomably large foot the only scent that could enter his nose. Sam was incredibly pleased.

Chapter End Notes:

And that's that!

Note that, if your character survives his or her chapter, you can request another go-around, but you'll have to either share or really elaborate on your idea.

10 points to whoever points the finger at the person that requested THIS chapter. 

 

Request Form:

Request Character Name- (optional, but recommended so I don't reuse any names)

Request Character Personality- (can be elaborate if you so desire, but I only really need basic temperament information, as well as any quirks you might want to appear)

Request Character Appearance- (optional; this lets me picture the character easier)

Request Tags- (from most to least important)

Death- (Yes, no, or optional; if yes, you're specifically asking to die, no indicates you specifically want to survive your intro chapter, and optional means I decide)

Goddess Selection- (Light, Dark, Light>>Dark, or Dark>>Light; this particular chapter is Dark>>Light, which means you technically preferred Dark canonically, but were taken by Light to cheat. Only the latter two can result in death)