- Text Size +

Rylie was finishing up washing off as she heard snapping of branches again on the other side of the river. The river was 600 feet wide and she could clearly see a large figure kneeling down. She took a step back and thought about running again, she saw those blue eyes before. Last night when she first saw them and she ran away and got hurt. But she also remembers them while she was dreaming of the giantess... "that wasn't real... I was delirious with pain. This can't be real". Rylie stared at Vandana not knowing what to do, she breathed heavily and was piecing her night together. "It was her.. she saved me. She healed me.. how else can I be here right now/" Rylie thought to herself, she had to say thank you for the kindness she showed her.

Rylie looked at the river, its current was sturdy but not too strong. She started making her way over acorss the river but as she took several more steps the river dropped off and she slipped into the current sending her flowing down the stream. She began panicking since she didn't know how to swim in a river. She only swam in pools and even then she never went to the deep end! She was sucking in water too quickly and struggled to gain footing on rocks that past her feet below. She sank beneath the surface of the water and her lungs were filling with water. She looked up into the sky and believed this was truly her moment of death. She closed her eyes and let the little air she had left, escape her lungs. As her vision was fading, a large hand plunged into the water and scooped her out in a swift motion. She felt herself being place on the river rock and felt a large mass press on her abdomen. 1,2,3. 1,2,3. 1,2,3. Rythmic pounding on her chest, and she finally spewed the water that filled her body. She looked up into Vandana's eyes and breathed deeply with a sigh of relief.

"How many times am I almost going to die this weekend?" Rylie gasped.

"I'm glag you are okay miss..." Vandana hestitated

"Rylie. You can call me Rylie. Thank you for helping me.. again. What is your name?"

"Vandana"

"Vandana huh? That's a pretty name, pretty unique. I need to ask, what are you? Who are you and why are you out here by yourself?"

Vandana awkwardly repositioned herself, crossing her legs and sat against a tree. she looked down at Rylie and hestitated to say anything. She didn't want to tell her anything that would scare her away, especially her other half.

"I am a guardian of this forest and keep watch over the life that lives here. I protect it."

"A protector... and guarding the life that lives here. Why did you save me twice? I don't live out here."

"Because Miss Rylie... you are unique." Vandana blushed deeply and shifted her eyes to the ground.

"Unique? There's nothing unique about me. I'm just any other women, nothing special. Ava is the one you're talking about."

"That's NOT true!" Vandana screamed, pounding her fist to the ground, causing the earth to rattle around Rylie. Rylie shrank back in fear and was ready to sprint if needed to. Vandana's beast side wanted to come out and release her anger. She felt her teeth become sharp and the spines of her scales poke through her back along her spine. She needed to leave, otherwise Rylie would never trust her. Vandana quickly picked Rylie into hands and held her close to her face, looking into eyes hoping her human side could connect to Rylie.

"You are special... I know this. I hope we can meet again, maybe tonight. Come when you are ready and do not be afraid of me."

Vandana placed Rylie back on the ground and stood and ran into the woods, hoping her transformation wasn't visible. She made it past her cave, down into a valley floor. She roared with pain, screaming at the spines spliting through her back. Her beast transformation usually wasn't painful, she relished in the dark side of becoming it; but trying to fight it made it a painful experience. She fought her beast back, she wanted to speak with Rylie. She was frightened of what Rylie would think of her as this thing. She slammed into the granite wall, screaming as her feet became curved and sharp, her tail poking through and lengthing. With one last final screeching roar, Vandana's eyes went from lumniscent blue to a harsh dark blue and she ran off into the valley searching for the next hunt.

Rylie couldn't believe what she had seen. She replayed the situation over and over and each time she questioned if she was alive or just fucking crazy. She had to reach her own reality before embracing the one she just met. Her thoughts raced back to Ava, she had to be at the cabin. Rylie took off running to the house hoping Ava was okay. Who knows what could've happened to her. As Rylie appraoched the house, she saw the truck was gone, deep tire trends in the ground.

"Shit sticks. That's just great. THANKS AVA FOR LEAVING ME TO DIE!" Rylie yelled into oblivion. Her heart was shattered, broken to pieces. Who can be like that, who just leaves a friend in the woods alone? She cried while entering the house, poking the fire with an iron rod. She wept for a while, mourning the loss and grief of the bretayal of her supposed friend. She brewed some natural mint tea and sipped it quietly, thinking of what to do with herself. She had no more wood for her tiny fireplace, the food was gone, and resources were lacking. After thinking hard, she grabbed her duffle bag and shoved all the blankets into it and stomped her way towards the river.

She was desparate and curious of this being. Vandana had saved her life twice now, magically healed her, and offer to meet with her again. That doesn't seem like a hostile person, but her temper eariler did scare her. She could easily be killed by Vandana, it wouldn't take much effort. As she walked she thought of Vandana vividly; she was a remarkable person... thing.. whatever she was. She vizualized her toned strong muscles and how taunt they were, nothing like Ava's body. Ava's body was so straight and built, not entirely natural, nonetheless sexy though. Vandana's body though, was unlike anything Rylie had seen before. It was just so... perfect. She couldn't see flaws or imperfections. Her skin was between a light tan and fair skin with small freckles on her nose and cheeks. Her eyes pierced through Rylie's soul and beyond. Her chest defying reality with it volumptious and perkiness, unlike normal breats, they drifted and swayed with ease. Rylie couldn't explain it,but she was enticed with her. She was becoming aroused thinking of Vandana and her strength. She wanted to know this giant, she wanted to explore this weird reality and experience the possible pleasures that would accompany it.

Chapter End Notes:

continue?