- Text Size +

  Kate's sweaty, panting body lay back over her displaced pillows. She shifted her satin clad curves under her bed's covers as she sought a comfy position to recover from one of her best orgasms yet. She always knew that a warm living Wriggler was going to be immensely superior to her usual ridged and lifeless toys, and a fair improvement over her powered ones too... but this really had been a treat!

 

  She wondered why she hadn't been able to justify spending money on one before. Now she knew what she was missing, her frugal spending habits were a source of regret. Still, wasn't really an issue any more. When she had heard that her favourite magazine had gotten dibs on the whole of the season's harvest, and were giving them away for free, she made sure to visit her local grocery store on the relevant issue's release day. To then find a bundle with not one, but two Wrigglers contained within was a wonderful stroke of luck.

 

  Kate closed her eyes and waited for her recovery to conclude. She enjoyed the sensation of the two Wrigglers deep within her, delighting in the feeling of them squirming in response to gentle squeezes from her passionate depths. She hummed to herself as her heart slowed to its normal rate and sweaty heat gave way to comfortable warmth.

 

  After a few minutes, she felt ready to enjoy the rest of her evening. She propped herself up with her plush pillows, and picked up the magazine that never failed to take care of her needs. She flicked through the glossy pages, passing by a multitude of adverts for perfumes and jewellery. A double page spread depicting a perfectly airbrushed model sporting gorgeous lingerie held her attention for a few moments, advertising a sexy little set of items she could see herself wearing with pleasure. Kate took mental note to buy some from the advertiser's store before continuing to flick past pages of articles and interviews until she reached the section she sought.

 

  She snuggled down slightly under the covers, bringing her legs up such that she could rest the magazine at a good reading angle while giving her access to her still dripping womanhood with her right hand.

 

  Kate began reading the first of a half-dozen or so erotic short stories, which were the main reason she liked to buy this glorious publication. She would flip the pages when needed with her left hand while her right worked at re-energising her sensitive folds beneath the sheets. Re-firing her excitement proved effortless as the printed deliciousness spurred her mind back into sensual action and was wonderfully enhanced by the Wrigglers within her satin clad body.

 

  She loved these private evenings, wrapped in sexy lingerie, lost in imagination and gently working herself through her typically numerous orgasms... the latter always her chief goal for such sessions. This was going to be a particularly enjoyable evening, she knew. She continued to hum melodically to herself while reading and working herself back up. The Wrigglers responded brilliantly and she decided that, despite only just beginning her evening, her new favourite toys were going to be spending this whole evening and night tucked deep within her... and many more to come. Her friends were undoubtedly enjoying very similar activities right now, and they were all going to relish discussing their experiences tomorrow over their ritualised coffee shop gathering before work... much to the attractive young Waiter's perpetual discomfort. The poor guy had to overhear so many scandalous and dirty things from them... and tales of these joys were going to be shared without censor whether he could stomach it or not.

 

  She giggled at her thoughts. Perhaps she and her friends would make it up to him one day. For now though she had herself, her toys and her favourite sort of reading materials to while away the evenings... and that was just how she liked it.

 

  End.