- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Where things start to go horribly right

A wink? Did she just wink?!  I again shook my head and decided my imagination was getting away from me. I mean what would a gorgeous woman in her forties want with me anyways.  I began packing things as she instructed and thought of all the things i wanted to do to her. Little by little a strange feeling crepted over me that i cannot explain.  My libido got the better of me as i literally dropped what i was doing and decided that if i hurried i could at least get a quick peek before she showered.  I tip-toed up the stairs and found her bedroom with the door opened just a crack. With my breath held i peered through.  There she was in all her glory; the robe discarded by her ankles and clad in a tight slightly see through lacy blue bra and panties.  Her back was to me and the door so i got the perfect view of her ass.  It was even better than I thought.  The strange feeling grew stronger.  A moan escaped her lips; her left hand at her side while her right was busy and out of my sight.  She was masturbating and enjoying it! I couldn't help but give myself a touch and found my member fully erect and pulsating for touch.

Cara's lustful rhythm slowed as she turned about face and found me at the door crack. Frozen, i found myself at a loss for words.

"Are you just gonna stand there clutching your junk looking stupid or are you gonna come in?" she said and let out a devious chuckle.

The purple in her eyes flared and the strange feeling deep inside me drove me toward the waiting teacher.  Before i even knew it my jeans were off and at my ankles leaving me in my boxers and tight fitting T shirt.   My lips immediately met hers as we kissed deeply and passionately.  My hands explored her soft, plump chest feeling the material of her bra.  In mere moments we were on her bed still kissing and heavily dry humping in madness and ecstasy. A wicked grin appeared on her mouth as we broke away from our long, moist kiss.

"Mmmmyes, you'll do just fine." She said still grinning.

"What do you mean Cara...?" I said in a daze still in shock from the heated interaction.

"Up!" She demanded with a purple glint in her eyes.

Automatically responding to her command i dismounted her and stood by her bed, unmoving; my body awaiting it's next order.  Miss Abshire stretched her back and stood a from her bed a few feet in front of me, readjusting her panties that my excited dick had askewed.   

"You see, pervert, I'm a witch. Specializing in power full magic that alters the human body.  One can only practice so much on herself." she said as she cupped her bountiful boobs.

"And by the look of 'things'," she tugged playfully at my boner "I've done a damn good job!" She laughed a shiver down my spine.

"I needed some poor soul to practice on and since you took my bait and snuck a peek  that poor soul is you!"

Terrified, I could do nothing but stand in silence, a prisoner of her spell.

"What shall i do with this little pervert, hmmmmmm....?"

 The witch  walked seductively towards me and smiled in revelation.

"Just realized what i want to do, i need to shrink this pervert down to size!"

Her eyes burned fiercely and the strange feeling in me matched.  It began in the pit of my stomach almost like a hunger, then spread vastly to my limbs.  I yelped from the sudden almost pleasurable pain realizing my voice had returned for the time being.  I looked to the face of my captor and my fear was confirmed as i had apparently shrunk to the level of her breasts.  I quickly look down to see the floor slowly coming toward me;  my shirt now loose fitting and my boxers barely holding up.  Moments later i was faced with another interesting part of her anatomy, her crotch.

"Just a little bit further, my toy." she said with excitement in her voice as she delivered a few quick humps to my face, the scent of her feminine odor entering my nostrils as i dwindled pass her pussy. Before i knew it i was just passing her knee; my boxers fell off my small frame, i was clinging to my shirt as it fell to cover my private parts. The shrinking sensation finally subsided as i reached the height of 5", about the size of a ken doll. The giantess towered before me and marveled at her work, her hands on her hips.