- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Have to split this into two chapters because of how looong its going to be. Never had to do that before. Anyway, enjoy!

Unlike Isane, Momo actually found sailing to be fun. Admittedly fourteen days adrift at sea was stretching it a bit but a leisurely bit of boating around an island could be fun. Such as it was now with the young woman drifting around towards where her mistress had spotted a lake. The currents and tides around the island were actually fairly non-existent which was odd in and of itself. The truth of the matter of course was that they did exist around the island they were just too miniscule for her to possibly notice.

Steering the boat along while occasionally dipping an oar in the water to adjust course was fairly simple. Honestly Isane had taken the more difficult route in her opinion by walking there. Even with her assurances that the calm waters would upset her stomach it was clear the samurai was not of a mind to climb into a boat anytime soon. Momo looked off towards the cliff, spying her form walking along a trail. Well, if it kept her comfortable she supposed there was nothing else for it.

The retainer was currently kneeling down in the boat they had arrived in, transporting it and their supplies closer to the grove Isane had spied. To her the journey was a gentle and rather enjoyable experience. Upon the shore however a number of fishing villages spotted her vessel in the red light of the dying sun. They weren't the ones in the most danger however. That title when to the vessels that were out at sea, gathering fish for the village.

The boat loomed over the miniscule vessels, dwarfing even the largest among them. Its sleek hull sliced through the water and kicked up waves that were enough to capsize the smaller vessels along its path. Those caught directly in the path of the massive boat were splintered and destroyed as it drifted along, the wreckage all that would remain. Occasionally the massive woman directing the boat would dip her oar into the water, swirling about the ocean and capturing a number of vessels in the artificial currents.

Momo hummed happily as she drifted along, dipping her fingers down into the waters below briefly and sighing at the cool feeling. The digits raked along the surface of the water, with some boats passing between then however others were caught up by them and capsized. Her fingers were cupped and raised up then, taking a few shipwrecked survivors along for the bumpy ride. Droplets of water cascaded down from her wet fingers, capturing most of those upon her fingers and sending them plummeting to the waters below in prisons of salt water.

With her dry hand the retainer brushed a strand of greasy and loose hair from her eyes. She couldn't wait to wash herself off. Travelling around with Isane was usually dirty but she longed to remove the ever present scent of fish and salt from her body. To say nothing of the dirt and grime that had accumulated upon her clothes and skin. Isane wasn't much one to care about such matters. In fact it was hard to imagine her growing up in a proper household at all with how crude she could be.

Her pleasant journey went off without incident, well for her at least. More than a few ships and sailors had met a watery grave due to her efforts. She rounded the rockier coastline closest to the cliff expertly and spied Isane waiting on the shore beyond that point. She steered the boat towards the shore, producing a rope and tossing it out to the samurai upon her approach. The woman walked ankle deep into the water and caught the rope easily.

"I already took a look around the lake! Looks like a pretty good place to set up. There's more of that fruit on the trees there as well so we are pretty good on food. Strangely no animals." Isane called out.

The samurai trudged through the glittering waters, stomping over a few vessels attempting to sail into their village. Her bare foot lifted up into the air, sending a torrent of water dripping down upon the boats. It came crashing down a moment later, the shock of the impact smashing the little vessels and dragging the crew down into the depths. The remains that were caught under her foot were pressed into the mud below, squeezed and buried under the step of the massive woman.

She walked through the shallow waters, lifting her foot up over the tiny village upon the shore. People stared up at their doom looming above them, fat droplets of water crashing down upon the ground. Mud clung between the toes of the samurai, wreckage sticking to the bottom of her feet nicely. Every facet of the wet underside of her foot was visible as it dominated their view of the sky for a brief moment. Every crease, every callous, every scarred bit of flesh loomed down over the doomed villagers who could only try to run in vain.

Isane's foot crashed down upon the village, obliterating homes and lives in an instant. Her foot twisted in the mud, some of it rising up and filling the space between her toes. The digits curled as she pulled at the boat to bring it in closer, pasting whatever or whoever had escaped between them. A sickening sucking noise came as she lifted her foot away, taking with it wreckage and broken bodies stuck into the mud. The imprint of her foot was quickly filled by seawater, burying the remains of the tiny village in a watery grave.

The samurai pulled the boat up on to the shore with some effort and nailed down the rope into the ground, driving the spike into the earth. Each smack of the mallet was a thunderclap heard from miles around and nearby settlements could only wonder as to what the source of the noise was. Satisfied with her work Isane stood and stretched, smirking at Momo as she hoped out of the boat.

"Shall we get set up? I don't know about you but I'm looking forward to sleeping on a futon tonight." Isane said.

"Certainly. Let's see this lake first though."

Isane shrugged and slipped on her nearby sandals, leading the way to the ring of trees. Her retainer shuffled after her, a pack slung over her shoulder. They walked through the trees and eventually came to a small lake, water dribbling down from a rock formation on the far end. In the very center there was a rather large mound of strangely colored earth but overall it looked like a fine place to rest as the shore had plenty of room to set up a tent.

Upon the large mound however was in fact a city. A rather wealthy and prosperous city by the name of Ika. The lord of the city was great and powerful and demanded tribute from many towns and villages in this region. Their fishing industry was unmatched by any and they traded frequently with fruit harvesting villages that dwelled high in the great trees around the lake. For many centuries the great civilization was undisturbed by any. Until, that is, Isane and Momo arrived.

With a pleased sigh the retainer set her pack against a nearby tree. Finally something that looked halfway normal for an island. She stooped down near the lake itself and cupped water into her fingers. A few outlying boats upon the very edge of the lake were caught up in the current created by the motions. Most of the sailors couldn't believe the sight of this giant and smiling goddess as her shadow loomed over them. Most screamed and yelled for her attention, waving their little arms in vain.

Momo lifted the water up from the lake, some of the water spilling out over the sides of her hands or leaking between her fingers. Some capsized sailors were lucky and ended up plummeting below. Others had a far worse fate in store for them. As a retainer it was her duty to ensure the water was drinkable before Isane did. A task she took too without much concern at the moment.

She tipped back the lake that had been formed in her hands and pursed her lips, creating a powerful current that rushed past her plush lips and into the moist warmth of her mouth. Captains scrambled upon the ships, the crew trying desperately to escape the relentless current they were caught up in. Those that had fallen off of their vessels were sucked into Momo's mouth easily, screaming and struggling against the current in vain. Then came the ships, unable to resist for long before being taken into the mouth of this goddess.

Momo let the water sit within her mouth for a few moments, swishing it around with her tongue to create a whirlpool for those sailors caught inside. Pleased that it tasted rather fresh she let the cool liquid slid down her throat with a dainty swallow. Ships and sailors alike were sucked down with the water, the constant sound of her thundering heartbeat over powering their own screams as they were dragged into the depths of her stomach.

"Should be a good place to replenish our water supplies, Kyoske-sama." The woman affirmed.

Isane smiled and looked up at the sky. Clearly the spirits were favoring her since arriving on this island.

________________________________________________________________________

Lord Imagawa waved a hand dismissively towards the woman kowtowing before him, signaling for his samurai to haul her to her feet. She cried out and struggled as strong hands gripped her, her dirty hair matting about her face. He rolled his eyes at the sight and sipped at his tea, sighing as the warmth soothed at his nerves. It was always the same during tax season, really it was rather tiresome all things considered.

"Imagawa-sama, please, I beg mercy for my husband! He tried to come up with enough money but his employer withheld so much this year! Please, without him our family will lose everything..."

The lord didn't acknowledge her pleas for a long while, dabbing at the corners of his mouth with a cloth as he set his tea down. Finally he raised his eyes to meet the desperation in the woman's own. His sharp and aging features were dispassionate and lacked much in the way of pity. He made no move to halt his men from dragging her out of his palace though his steely and cold gaze never left her eyes.

"That matter is between your husband and his employer. The matter between he and I is his failure to pay his dues for living on my land. My sentence is final. He will spend two years in the mines to pay off his debt." He stated, his reedy voice like ice.

She cried and struggled and screamed as his men dragged her away however as the sounded faded he let out a sigh, his shoulders slumping. Every season was like this. People lining up to beg and plead for him to show mercy on loved ones that failed to pay their dues. Technically he could just deny to see them, however Imagawa figured if he was going to deny them he would do it to their faces. It was draining and often depressing but it needed to be done. Even as lord of such a massive city as Ika he had to show that he was not some faceless noble.

The man finished his tea, looking around the now empty audience chamber. He knelt at the head of it upon a raised purple cloth, the blue one next to him empty. His wife used to attend these matters with him, offering support and soothing words but her heart was too soft to handle looking desperate people in the eye and telling them no. It was nasty but the laws of his forefathers needed to remain sacrosanct. Law was necessary and was the reason their civilization had flourished and become so successful. Enforcing it was unpleasant but showing leeway would show weakness, which he could not afford.

As he pushed aside his teacup he felt the ground start to shake. A frown adorned his face as his cup started clattering against the table steadily as well. An earthquake? They were quite rare for the city, almost non-existent. It halted for a bit before starting up again. Imagawa allowed himself to worry now as it felt closer and more violent. One of the tapestries adorning the walls clattered to the ground and his cup was moving towards the edge of the table.

There was a thumping noise that sounded out in the hallway beyond his audience chamber and the doors were slid open with such force that a loud bang sounded out. One of his samurai retainers stood in the doorway, his face as white as new fallen snow. It looked rather like he had seen a ghost. Imagawa rose, alarmed by the fear in the face of one of his warriors. Was the palace under attack? Had a fire been started? What damages was this earthquake bringing about that would have the man so fearful?

"I-Imagawa-sama! I-I, t-they! Massive, huge!"

"What are you talking about, man? The earthquake?"

The man shook his head. "No! Not an earthquake... we d-don't know what they are but they are enormous!"

Imagawa narrowed his eyes. "What in the name of the spirits are you talking about? Never mind, show me!"

The lord stepped down from his place at the end of the audience chamber and followed the samurai, who had just enough state of mind left to give a shaky bow. Imagawa followed the samurai through the well-polished halls of the palace, his hakama fluttering with each step. He was led up a flight of stairs and up towards the tower at the very top of the palace. He dreaded to think what damages had been wrought upon the city.

When they reached the top and looked out the window that the samurai gestured to, Imagawa felt all the color leave his face.

In the distance he could see them. Across the sea that surrounded the island his city lay upon they stood, stretching high up into the sky. They were massive, like a pair of goddesses straight out of legend. The older of the two had the bearing of a samurai of some sort, a pair of weapons strapped to her sides. The younger of the two was dressed in a floral patterned pink kimono and was currently scooping up a handful of water and guzzling it down with relish. They were so far away but already he could see that his palace's tower wouldn't even reach halfway up one of their sandals.

A low rumbling sound was carried across the sea and from how their lips appeared to be moving he could only guess they were talking. Then, just as soon as they had appeared they turned and started walking away. Their steps shook the very earth and sent violent waves upon the sea. His eyes were glued to the sight even as they vanished from view. Very slowly he turned to the samurai, his hands shaking as sweat formed a light sheen upon his aging brow.

"Gather my council for an emergency meeting. I do not care what they are doing right now; drag them here if you must."

The man hesitated. "Go! Now!" Imagawa yelled.

That broke him out of his stupor and set him scrambling away. The lord's eyes turned back to where the twin giantesses had stood upon the horizon. They had been huge. Massive. Did they even see the great city upon the island in the middle of the sea? More importantly, if they did, did they even care? He swallowed hard and tore himself away from the window. This... this was a crisis he had never anticipated.

______________________________________________________________________

As the sun slowly fell upon the horizon Momo and Isane worked to transport their supplies from the boat and into the clearing near the lake. They didn't have too much to bring though Momo insisted on bring their spare clothes so she could wash them in the morning so that certainly added to the load. The samurai brought her yumi bow and her naginata with her as she wanted to inspect both after two weeks without using either. Cleaning and caring for one's weapons was important for any warrior.

When the sun finally gave way to the moon the pair managed to get their tent up, the cone shaped tarp big enough to house both women comfortable. Momo happily set up both of their futons inside, humming quietly as she did. Isane meanwhile was setting all of her weapons out and carefully looking over each one for flaws or scratches. With a frown she noted she was running very low on arrows, possessing only five left in her quiver. Not much room for error if this island had any game to speak of.

"Kyoske-sama, do you mind if I ask you something?" Momo called from inside the tent.

Isane chuckled. "When has that ever stopped you before?"

"Fair enough. Aren't you concerned with finding our way back to the mainland?"

Isane considered the question briefly before shrugging. "Not at the moment, no. I am in no rush to get back on that infernal boat. Besides, this place is rather big. I think there is opportunity to explore this place. Maybe we will happen upon a gold mine and can buy a palace in the capitol."

She heard a chuckle from inside the tent. "If we found a gold mine, you would spend everything on new weapons and armor and a horse and then blow the rest on sake and gambling."

Isane had the decency to blush at that last bit. Everyone had their little vices but the clatter of dice in a cup was always an enjoyable sound to her. Of course... most of her gambling ended with empty pockets and a very livid Momo but that was beside the point. The samurai conceded the point however without speaking a word. Hard to dispute the truth really.

"Speaking of sake..."

At the words Isane turned and blinked at the two tokkuri and the pair of ochoko clinking in her hands. "I thought you said we were out!"

Momo blushed and had the decency to look sheepish. "I-I figured if I gave you some when we were at sea you would have just vomited it over the side of the boat. So I might have been less than truthful. Forgive me, Kyoske-sama."

Isane was... well not exactly mad but certainly approaching that at the admission. She didn't care if she would have just vomited, being drunk through some of the voyage would have been better than being conscious. A scowl darkened her brow as she regarded her retainer. There was such a thing as taking too many liberties. Any other samurai might well beat their retainer for daring to presume what was best for them.

In the end however the woman let out a sigh. "I'm of half a mind to flog your plump little backside for lying."

She was pleased at the blush that comment caused to spread across Momo's cheeks. "However... you might have had a point in your thinking and it was to my benefit so you are forgiven, Momo-san."

Momo bowed her head. "Thank you, Kyoske-sama."

"Don't do it again." Isane added, her tone sharp enough to draw a wince from Momo.

"Yes, Kyoske-sama."

With that out of the way Isane figured now was as good a time as any to enjoy dinner with some sake. She looked inside the tent and smirked to see two futons pushed off to the side and a table set and prepared. Of course all they were missing was the food but fortunately there was plenty of that pink fruit around to make for a good meal. With another glance to Momo she inclined her head towards her retainer, softening her voice.

"Alright, hand me those and go get us some of that fruit. Chop some up this time."

Momo inclined her head and smiled once more. "Right away!"

After handing off the sake to Isane, Momo took a look for the tree with the lowest hanging fruit and smiled as she found one that had a number within arm's reach. She reached up and plucked the first one out of the low hanging branch, inspecting it for spots briefly before nodding to herself and reaching for another. Unfortunately for some, the next fruit was one of the ones mined by the harvesters that dwelled in the trees. Many watched in awe as this pink clad goddess reached up with a warm smile on her face, her fingers stretching out before starting to curl around the tasty fruit. Those caught under her fingers were crushed uncaringly beneath pale skin and pink fruit flesh.

The next two she plucked out of the tree were also ones that had mines dug into them, the harvesters helpless to do anything as the young woman plucked them right out of the tree. Many waved their arms and cried out to her when she quickly inspected the fruit; however they were nothing under the gaze of her massive eyes. There was no malice in the orbs, on the contrary there was warmth in them though that was little good when she couldn't see the lives her actions were crushing out.

Momo walked back to the tent with her prizes in tow, setting the four pink fruits upon the little table. A little lamp at been lit in the center of the tent, giving her all the light she needed to work. She moved the first one aside from the others, the one that lacked any inhabitants upon it and lifted a knife. Those upon the other three fruits could only watch in horror as the young woman happily hummed away as she chopped the fruit into pairs and then into fourths, the blade slicing through the fruit slowly and deliberately as she eventually had a neat pile of cubes that she pushed to the side of the table and out into a bowl in her free hand.

With that demonstration done those trapped upon the three remaining fruits panicked, especially those upon the one her hand moved to next. The hand loomed over the fruit and the people upon it, fingers curling around it to drag it and the inhabitants to a grisly fate. She held the fruit in place just as some people that had been in the mines around the fruit started scrambling to the surface. Some people jumped off the side and others pounded at the flesh of her fingers, as though she could feel their efforts.

The knife gleamed as it was raised up and then slowly brought down, men and women alike screaming and leaping out of the path it was about to carve on the surface. Those inside of the fruit itself were not so fortunate. The blade sliced through the pink skin of the fruit and continued downwards, cold and unfeeling steel cutting through the artificial passages dug into the pink fruit and flooding some of them with juices. Those caught under the path of the knife were either splattered or had bits hacked off in an instant. More than one miner was left nursing a stump where and arm had once been.

Momo chopped the fruit in half and then got to work carving it up into little edible cubes, humming the whole while. The goddess was merciless in her work, slicing and dicing and cutting up fruit and tiny people alike. Of course many ended up trapped in these segments while others either fell or were chopped up and mixed in with the juices of the fruit. She didn't stop no matter how many begged her to and those that had yet to receive this treatment could only watch in horror as she prepared the fruit just so.

When she was done finally the knife was positioned behind the cubes and a bowl was placed at the edge of the table. Gentle it pushed the fruit towards the edge. Those that had escaped by jumping either were crushed under the unfeeling steel or were pushed along towards their fate along with those still stuck in the fruit. The cubes of fruit tumbled down into the half-filled bowl, sending many tumbling to their doom. Those that survived found themselves trapped in a blue and white prison of ceramic, surrounded by fruit. They were now part of the delicious and sweet meal that Momo was preparing for her and her samurai mistress; a bit of unseen extra spice fated to satisfy the hunger of two titanic women.

Momo repeated the process with the two other fruits, slicing and dicing them before adding them to an empty bowl. Pleased with her handiwork she took up a cloth and looked down at the table.

"Time to clean up~." She sang, lowering it down to the juice coated surface.

Those that had managed to escape Momo and her knife looked up at the descending white cloth in dread and terror. She wiped away the juices upon the table, taking up the survivors with it. She crushed and splattered many who had thought themselves safe under the soft fabric, wiping them away with the rest of the dirt and filth. Maybe in that moment Momo saw them, though it likely wasn't as people. Instead it was likely as dust particles that had drifted into the juices, specks that existed to be cleaned and purged from the table.

When she finished cleaning away the table she set everything in place, including the sake. "Kyoske-sama! Dinner is ready!" She called out.

Isane entered the tent from her continued inspection of her weapons and smiled at the sight before her. She removed her sandals before stepping inside and knelt down across from Momo, pleased at her meal. After being stuck eating nothing but raw fish for five days she doubted she would ever tire of the sweet fruit that grew upon this island. She eyed the tokkuri upon the table and took it up, pouring a little out in her ochoko and then going so far as to let some dribble down into her bowl.

For her it was just a bit of extra seasoning for the meal, but to those inside the bowl it was a great flood descending from the heavens. It cascaded and fell across the fruit, washing many people away to the bottom of the bowl. A number drowned in the rice wine Isane had added. The samurai ignored the strange look Momo gave her and poured some into the retainer's ochoko, though refrained from letting any spill into her bowl. With that both took up their chopsticks and gave thanks for their meal.

With that both set at themselves to the task of eating. Isane was ravenous about it, plopping the fruit in her mouth and only chewing briefly before swallowing. Momo was much more articulate and paused to savor each piece she daintily placed between her lips. The one thing they had in common however was making the lives of the little people scrambling around in their bowls hell.

Each person could only wait and pray that the goddess that tended to their bowl didn't decide their piece looked particularly good, the chopsticks plucking up pieces that held dozens before they were deposited between the lips of the women. Their maws would always open, each person getting a good long look at the strings of saliva and bits of stray fruit stuck between their teeth. Warm breath would cascade over them, some being blown away by it and others were sucked inside. Eventually they and the fruit they were upon would vanish behind the lips of the women, chewed to pulp like the fruit they were upon.

Those inside of Momo's mouth found a slight mercy in that it was likely most would end up chewed into paste and mixed in with the fruit. Isane's little morsels however more often than not ended up living to plummet down her gullet and into her groaning stomach. People in the bowls scrambled and screamed and cried out to the goddesses above. However to those same women this was just a quiet dinner. The struggle for survival below went completely unseen and unheard as they happily chewed away at the pleasant meal.

Occasionally they paused to take a drink of sake. Isane was more frequent about this, washing down her meals with the rice wine before refilling her ochoko anew. Momo took sips of her sake occasionally between bites. Of course these pauses lasted only briefly before they continued to pick away at their meals, condemning more lives to their end as mere food. As time went on Isane's cheeks grew more flushed and even Momo eventually had a red tinge around her cheeks.

Momo squeaked as she accidently dropped a piece of fruit between the valley of her breasts. Those upon the fruit plummeted and some were splattered against her skin. The survivors thanked the spirits for their reprieve and many thought that this was their chance to escape. Isane however spotted the sight and, quick as lightning, stabbed her chopsticks between Momo's prodigious breasts. She smirked lewdly as she plucked the bit of fruit from between the mounds of flesh and slowly raised it up to her lips. She allowed it to circle her lips for a moment before slowly placing it in her mouth and chewing it. Those that had thought they had found survival only found a new mouth they were to perish in.

"Hey! That one was mine!" Momo whined.

Isane promptly swallowed and patted at her belly. "Too slow, Momo-san. Mmm... that one tasted good."

With a little pout Momo reached across the table and plucked one of the bits of fruit from Isane's bowl, plopping it into her mouth before the people upon it even got a chance to scream. She chewed once before swallowing, feeling it slide down her throat pleasantly. The samurai blinked before smirking.

"If you wanted more, Momo-san, you could have just asked."

The samurai plucked up one of the few bits of fruit remaining in her bowl and held it just outside of Momo's mouth, a drunken giggle leaving her retainer's mouth when she got the idea. She stuck out her tongue and lightly licked at it, taking a few tiny people back into her mouth when it retreated. She then opened her mouth and Isane plopped it right inside, pausing to reflect at how plush her lips looked when they closed around it.

They two made a drunken game of feeding each other, playing with their food in increasingly lewd ways. The few people remaining were a part of their bit of food play now whether they liked it or not, many perishing as they tried to one up each other at arousing the other one. Once she reached a particularly inebriated state Momo placed her last piece of fruit between her breasts, pressing them together lightly to hold it in place. When Isane tried to reach it with her chopsticks she pulled away.

"No, dummy! Use your mouth!" She giggled, hiccupping slightly.

Isane smirked before she leaned across the table, licking her lips as she felt arousal pool between her legs. Momo was always more dirty minded when she was drunk. The samurai watched Momo pull at her kimono accommodatingly, just enough to give her a shot. Isane pressed her face between the ample mounds and felt a pulse of heat throb at her core. Her heartrate rose as she flicked her tongue out to grab at the treat between the breasts of her retainer.

Two people remained up the fruit, both unable to comprehend what they were being used for. They did see the approaching face of the clearly drunken samurai though and screamed when her tongue reached out and curled around their fruit. The pair were just part of Momo's effort to excite her mistress, less than toys for their fleeting amusement. Isane took the fruit between her lips and trapped both there, the man and woman choking upon the humidity of her mouth. They ran towards each other, hoping to at least remain together in these last moments.

Isane had other plans as she lifted her face from between Momo's breasts and captured the shorter woman's lips in her own, passing the fruit to her retainer's mouth with her nimble tongue. The other woman bit down on one half of it, taking the man into her mouth and leaving the woman to Isane. Both swallowed their pieces at the same time before sloppily kissing at each other again. The table was shoved aside and Isane took her bowl up in one hand as she reveled in the closeness with her retainer.

She broke away only briefly to tip back the bowl, drawing the generous amount of sake she had poured in earlier towards her waiting mouth. The survivors that had fallen into the sake scrabbled desperately at the sides of the bowl, trying to keep from slipping down between the moist lips of the samurai. A number ended up being downed with the sake, the rice wine burning nicely down her throat. She left half of the bowl and brought it up to Momo's lips, who smiled drunkenly as she accepted more sake.

Those that had survived Isane's drink were not so lucky with Momo and ended up flowing nicely down her gullet with long and greedy gulps, joining the dozens in her belly. Isane placed aside her empty bowl and slipped and hand inside Momo's kimono, groping at one of her breasts as she drew in for another kiss. Those that managed to hang on to either woman's lips become paste as their drunken lustful duo locked lips, perhaps having the most merciful deaths that night.

Eventually Momo broke away, smiling at a confused Isane. "Not yet. Let's take a dip in the lake. We can get as dirty as we want in there." She said.

The samurai's slightly confused frown turned up into a lewd grin. She absolutely loved it when Momo was drunk. The pair stood, leaving behind nothing of those that had been a part of their meal but miniscule stains upon the bowls and table.