- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Eh, not my best chapter but here it is.

Lord Imagawa looked at those seated in his audience chamber that evening, each and every one looking more than a little nervous. He knelt at his normal spot, shakily bringing his tea up to his lips for a drink. He made a face. It tasted rather awful today though he doubted he could fault the brewer overmuch. After the mere sight of the two women today much of the city was caught up in speculation and fear. Especially when, according to his military advisor, it appeared they had set up camp across from the city.

"...And that brings me to the next point. The harbor has become too crowded with ships desperate to get into port so some had to be turned away. There hasn't been any violence yet, Imagawa-sama but I would appreciate some men on the docks."

After his Minister of Commerce finished, his Minister of Military Affairs stood when the lord looked to him for advice on that subject. "I'm afraid, Imagawa-sama, that we are too spread thin as it is to commit more men to the harbor. Riots are threatening to break out in the streets. Some are claiming they are a sign of displeasure at your rule."

Imagawa nodded, well aware of the rumors as well. It wasn't as if he could refute them. How could he when they had shown themselves like they had? The question had yet to be answered whether they were a sign of favor or displeasure from the heavens though fortunately he had just the man to inform her of that. His eyes finally rested upon the High Priest of Ika, the bushy browed man bowing low to him immediately.

"What say you? Are the heavens enraged by some slight I have delivered? If so, how might I appease their wrath?"

"Ah, well, it is difficult to say at this time. So far they have done nothing destructive towards the city itself. Perhaps it is not you or anyone in Ika they wish to punish. It could not hurt, however, for you to go down to the shrine and beg the mercy of the heavens, Imagawa-sama."

The lord locked his jaw. Not exactly the answer he had hoped for but it was better than nothing. At this point he would have debased himself naked in the street if he knew it would avert disaster. His noble pride was not worth potentially compromising the safety of Ika. The city had not stood for centuries to be destroyed under his rule. He just hated being so helpless. Normally if there was a problem then he had the power to deal with it. He couldn't just order his army to make these massive women go away.

The door to the audience chamber slid open and one of his samurai bowed respectfully. "Imagawa-sama, the kuge nobles are demanding you see them."

Of course they were. Everyone wanted to see him today. The current crisis left him longing to just have to deal with those trying to appeal his sentences. That was much simpler than having to deal with an existential crisis of a visit from two deities. Half of the city was looking to him for protection and the other half saw it as a chance to unseat him. It was no different for the lesser noble class of Ika.

"Send them away, forcibly if necessary." He commanded, the door sliding shut immediately.

He sighed and his shoulders slumped, the weight of a city falling upon them. He rubbed at his temples in an effort to calm the headache roaring through his skull. It was hard enough to accept that this was actually happening. That the heavens had sent two messengers down to loom over the very land. It was like some tale out of old legend. What he wouldn't have given for a hero or advisor with a solution to the dilemma.

The night had fallen though the soft glow of a lamp in the massive tent the deities called home made them halfway visible across the lake. He had his sharpest eyes watching them with strict orders to inform him of their movements. If they so much as dipped one toe in the water he wanted to be the first to know about it. If need be he had an evacuation order ready for every ship in the harbor to take as many as they could to the far shore. Everything was in place for the worst though he had to hope for the best.

His Minister of Commerce cleared his throat. "Imagawa-sama... perhaps it might be best for you to take one of the ships to the far shore, Just in case the worst-."

A sharp glare silenced him immediately. "I will not abandon the city my father's father's father built from nothing."

The man bowed low, his head touching the ground in a gesture of supplication. Imagawa dismissed him from his mind and returned his attention to his High Priest. The lord liked to think he respected the spirits as much as any man did, enough so that their High Priest was part of his council. What could he have possibly done wrong that warranted the presence of two great goddesses? Were they a warning or his downfall?

"You were saying about appeasing-."

A loud thumping came from outside the doors and they slid open quickly, revealing one of his samurai that had been on watch. "They are moving towards the sea!"

Imagawa was up and following the samurai before any of his advisors could so much as get a word out. They followed behind him as he walked up to the tower of the palace. Once here he peered out the window and watched, only needing a brief glance before turning to his Minister of Commerce. The man bowed low once again though the lord had little time to stand on ceremony in this instance.

"Sound the evacuation order. I want ships sailing for the far shore, now!"

His gaze turned to his military advisor. "Take some of the men from the palace with you and ensure the evacuation is as orderly as possible!"

Both men bowed once more and hurried away to carry out his orders. Finally his eyes turned to the stooped figure of his High Priest. "We are going to the shrine. Let us pray that the wrath of the heavens can yet be averted."

________________________________________________________________________

Isane wasn't shy about untying her tattered kimono and tossing it aside, leaving her standing in the cloth wrapping she kept around her breasts and waist. These were peeled off as well, leaving her naked as they day she was born. Scars adorned her athletic form, a testament to most every battle she had survived through her life. Some were rather ugly, such as the prominent one across her back that looked as though some animal's claws had raked as her skin. She bore them with pride rather than shame, caring little for her own beauty.

Even in a drunken state Momo was a little better about undressing before going out, neatly folding her clothes as well as she could. She worked her tabi down her lower thighs and set them on top of her folded kimono and the removed her own wrappings beneath. Her own body was free of scars and was far closer to the classic womanly beauty of old tales. Well rounded, pale, and soft. Everything that would drive most men wild.

She shuffled out of the tent and squeaked when Isane's strong fingers gripped her arms and roughly shoved her towards the water. Momo cried out and flailed her arms in a vain effort to catch her fall. The few ships that had been denied port could only watch in horror as their night sky was dominated by the smooth back of the woman. She splashed into the water, immediately splintering the ships beneath her and sending large waved out towards the city in the middle of the water. None reached the city itself but farm land was drowned and flooded, ruining it completely.

The young woman rose from the water, her long dark hair having come out of its bindings. She glared up at the laughing form of Isane. "Hey! That was mean! It's not funny, Kyoske-same!" She pouted.

"Ah, the look on your, ha, face! Priceless!" The samurai managed to get out between laughs.

"You're a b-b-b..." Momo stuttered, struggling to get the word off of her tongue.

Isane rolled her eyes as she stepped down into the cool water. "Bitch. The word you are looking for is bitch, Momo-san. Your mistress is a big, nasty bitchy brute."

The younger woman's cheeks flushed more brightly at the samurai's foul tongue. She shivered slightly in the cool waters watching as Isane moved closer towards her. Immediately she found the other woman's lips over her own and she melted under the possessive and rough manner Isane handled her. Her calloused fingers groped at one of her breasts with her free arm circled around her waist and pulled her in. She eagerly returned Isane's kiss, wrapping her arms around the samurai.

The water came up to Momo's chest and allowed her to stand upon the bottom fairly easily so it was deep but not overly so clearly. All thoughts of bathing fled her mind as Isane's lips left her own and started trailing down her neck. The short woman bit her lower lip and let out a groan filled with need. It had been too long since last Isane had deigned to indulge in this. Much too long.

There were many duties she enjoyed doing as Isane's retainer. She liked cleaning her clothes and fixing her meals. She liked setting her hair up into a topknot and helping to bathe her. However she especially enjoyed being the object of the samurai's sexual desires. The woman was so generous in this field, giving more often than taking. She could tell that Isane was just as hungry as she was for this, the sake just adding fuel to the flames.

The samurai's hand snaked down from her breast and to the cleft between her legs, teasing at her slit. A gasp left her lips from the probing fingers and her fingers curled into Isane's back. A pulse of heat shot through her nerves as she leaned into the samurai. She let out a frustrated whine as the teasing continued and she felt herself being pushed backwards. Momo went along with it, trying to buck her hips for more attention. Isane was having none of that and withdrew her fingers from between her legs the moment she started getting impatient.

"Not yet, patience. All good things come to those who wait." Isane said, chuckling at the pout on her retainer's face.

Upon their path captains tried desperately to move their ships and boats from the advance of the two massive lovers. Waves crashed outwards from their movements, capsizing many while other ships were dashed up against Momo's back. A few shipwrecked survivors ended up between the two goddesses as they kissed and groped at each other. One managed to claw his way onto one of Momo's breasts, only for Isane's fingers to squish him into paste when they gripped at the mound.

Regardless their path was taking them inexorably towards the mound in the center of the lake, Isane seeing it as the perfect place to draw some tantalizing mewls from Momo. Isane moved her hands below the water to grip behind Momo's thighs, her retainer wrapping her arms around the samurai's neck accommodatingly. With a final kiss given she lifted up, helping to prop up her lover as she slowly moved her onto the mound.

Below in Ika most could only watch in slowly dawning horror as Momo was lifted up out of the water, her rear hovering over the edge of the city. Droplets of water fell from the soaked young woman, crashing into buildings and flooding streets. The sky was dominated by two plump sets of cheeks, which slowly descended. People screamed and ran, trying to escape their doom. Buildings cracked and walls crumbled under the soft flesh. People were pasted between Momo's rear and the earth itself, the young woman wriggling slightly to get comfortable.

The mound was large enough for her to comfortably lay back and felt strangely... itchy. The young woman pressed her hands back behind her, her palms and fingers smashing blocks of property with ease. She moved back slightly, raising herself up enough so that her rear was brought down a little further back onto the mound. Those that had escaped their fleshy doom before could only watch in horror as the goddess readjusted herself upon the mound. Isane helped herself up, rising out of the water and slowly pushing back upon Momo.

Her retainer lay on her back, the wall of flesh descending from above slowly. She wriggled once she lay back, displeased at how itchy this mound was. The motion only served to grind more buildings and people into nothingness beneath her enormity. When her head was upon the ground, strands of her long dark hair fell in the water behind her. The thick dark ropes managed to smash into a few of the fleeing ships, dashing apart the vessels under her hair. Isane pulled herself up onto the mound, crawling up after her and looming over her retainer. Her hands and knees dug into the city, water dripping from her hair to flood the city below.

The samurai kissed at Momo's breasts, her tongue circling around her nipples. The woman's hands wrapped around her back as her toes curled in pleasure, grinding more of the city to pulp between the digits. The screams and sounds of the devastated city were unheard by the pair as they set about handling their drunken lust. Eventually Isane's fingers trailed low, caressing at the cleft between her retainer's legs.

___________________________________________________________________

There was an odd ringing in his ears. It wouldn't go away no matter how much he tried to make it. Lord Imagawa stood on shaking legs, stumbling as he fought to keep his balance. He felt blood dribbling down the side of his head and his clothes were ripped and tattered in several places. The ruins of the shrine were all about him, bodies of the dead crushed under the collapsing building.

Really there had been no way to prepare for their arrival. Not a few minutes after he had given his order to evacuate was when they had hit the water and started towards the city. He remembered quite clearly what it felt like when first the shorter of the two massive women had sat upon the island. It had been an earthquake of unimaginable magnitude, the impact kicking up debris and rubble. From there it had only gotten worse as the woman had laid back and her companion had joined her.

He stumbled out of the ruins, his hearing halfway returning. He could hear the sounds of screaming and running feet upon the ruined streets of Ika. He could see the imprints the two goddesses made upon the island. However the most overpowering noise was from the two massive women. Or at least from one of them. He looked around and estimated exactly where he was.

All around him were walls of milky flesh that stretched skywards, twitching occasionally and shifting to grind more of the city into nothingness. Her thighs, which eventually led towards the cleft between her legs. It looked distant but was close enough that he could smell the musty air her lust was creating. The warrior goddess had inserted three of her fingers inside of her smooth slit, slipping inside and pumping away furiously. It didn't take a genius to guess what exactly was going on.

They were having sex. They were joined in the throes of passion upon the crumbling ruins of a city. Their actions destroyed thousands of lives and all so they could enjoy a bit of drunken passion in the night. He couldn't believe this. It was not enough that they were destroying a city that had stood for centuries but they were copulating over the ruins. Did they even know what they were doing, he had to wonder. If they did then was it just a game to them? Two divine beings that found the idea of fucking on top of a city arousing?

He watched on as the fingers continued their efforts, a sickening sucking noise carrying out over the city as they stirred the passion of the other woman. Her back arched up before slamming back down into the ground thunderously. She squirmed and writhed under the attentions, splintering and cracking buildings from her slightest movements. Her thunderous cries boomed over the land. No doubt she was in ecstasy. The lord couldn't take his eyes off of the scene, his legs wouldn't move.

Finally it seemed as though she reached her limit as her body tensed and a deafening cry cracked out from her. Imagawa watched as her passion flowed out from within in bursts, a wave of her warm juices washing over buildings and people. It flowed towards the remains of the shrine, a sea of viscous and sticky fluid. It smashed into it and into him, when he tried to scream all he managed to do was swallow more of it. As the corners of his vision blackened as he drowned in a puddle of the woman's cum he only wondered why.

____________________________________________________________________

Isane smiled victoriously as Momo finally came, a loud shriek of pleasure ripped from her lungs as she slumped back. The puddle that slipped past her fingers spread out over the insignificant specks running below, drowning dozens in the cum of her lover. The woman removed her slick fingers, fat and sticky droplets falling from them and onto parts of the city spared the fruits of her lover's labors. She suckled at the digits, licking them clean as she looked down at the gasping form of the woman below her.

The retainer smiled a content and drunken smile. "T-Thank you, Kyoske-sama. If it pleases you, we can do you next."

The samurai smirked and slowly stood, positioning herself with her legs spread enough to give Momo a clear mark. Her feet slammed down upon yet untouched parts of the city, people only getting a glimpse at the underside of her dirty sole before being flattered and compressed in the earth. The retainer licked at her lips as she managed to work herself up to her knees, gazing upwards at her mistress. Her legs claimed as many lives as her back had as she sat down upon her heels. Her toes dug into the earth, a select few that found refuge between the digits quickly drowned in a mixture of water and sweat dribbling down between them.

She leaned in, her tongue peeking out to lap at her moistened slit. Isane let out a strangled moan as her tongue stopped at her clit. Momo took the engorged nub between her lips and circled her tongue around it, smirking as that drew a very loud and audible moan from the powerful warrior. She didn't linger here overly long and instead slipped her tongue inside Isane, drawing her lower lips into a lewd kiss.

Isane gasped, her toes curling and grinding those that had survived the between them to paste. Her fingers gripped onto Momo's scalp as her knees wobbled at the attentions. This only prompted her retainer to keep going, her tongue swirling and twisting to lap at every single inch available. The samurai's eyes opened wide as her back arched and she had trouble keeping her balance.

After having gone so long without this feeling she didn't end up lasting long under her retainer's skillful tongue. Her body tensed and relaxed a few times as she gave the woman exactly what she desired, her juices flowing into Momo's mouth. Some dribbled down her chin and dripped onto the streets below, bringing an end to the panic of some of the people and slowly chasing a few as it spread outwards like a flood. Those ending up trapped in the droplets drowned, their lungs filling with Isane's fluids. The retainer dutifully swallowed what she had been given before smirking mischievously.

She pushed against Isane's legs, the samurai letting out a cry as she splashed into the water behind her. The waves kicked up by the splash did end up hitting the city this time, water flowing over untouched regions of the city and carrying ruined building and screaming people out to sea. Momo giggled drunkenly as an irritated Isane rose, sputtering and coughing from having inhaled water.

"What the hell, Momo-san!?"

"Ha! Serves you right for pushing me in earlier!"

The drunken samurai grumbled under her breath about impertinence however Momo only laughed as she lowered herself to lie down on her belly. People watched in horror as her smooth stomach and generous bust sped down towards them. Her harden nipples hit the ground first, splattering buildings and people under them as the rest of the mounds compressed against the earth soon after. The only safe place with her stomach was her bellybutton, though sweat and water still escaped down there to make the lucky survivors lives hell.

She wriggled a bit to get comfortable, grinding more of the city into dust. She frowned slightly. "Is it just me or is this rock all itchy?" She said, scratching at her arms absently.

Isane shrugged. "Probably just dirty or something."

Momo smirked. "It's even dirtier now!"

"Oh, it's not even close to being as dirty as its going to be. Get lay back again, I'm nowhere near done with you yet!" Isane growled.

The efforts of the two women continued long into the night, smashing and crushing and grinding the once great Ika into a flattened, sweat and cum soaked memory. Those in the city tried to flee in vain and were grinded into paste beneath the two massive women as they made love. They were crushed, drowned, and tossed to the winds without a care in their world. Those sailing away could only watch in horror as the naked goddesses destroyed the city effortlessly, the screams and thunderous moans sure to haunt their nightmares for the rest of their days.

____________________________________________________________________

Far out from the island where two unaware women destroyed civilization after civilization there was a boat drifting along the moonlit ocean. Upon this boat was a woman. A heart wrenchingly beautiful woman with a long dark braid that reached down to her back and a green robe swathed around her body. At her side was a straight sword, its sheath golden with lion and dragon motifs upon it. Her almond shaped eyes narrowed at the basin of water within her boat, a single blood colored needle pointing in a singular direction.

She looked out into the distance, her golden eyes cold and dispassionate. Unconsciously her left hand curled into a fist, making a sound rather like two stones scraping and grinding together. Under the light of the moon there was a gleam of milky green however it vanished into the folds of thick robes as soon as it appeared. A stiff breeze bore the craft along upon in the direction the needle pointed towards. Within the water the needle shifted and pulsed as though it was alive, writhing and moving yet constantly retaining its direction and shape.

Her eyes narrowed briefly upon the spot where the needle pointed towards. On land or at sea, she would find her. Hours, days, weeks, months, years, no matter how long it took she would find her.