- Text Size +

'I'm in prison'

At the time, it didn’t really seem too far from the truth.  I’d been downsized and brought here against my will.  And there was the fact that I had been locked in this room while Dr. Hiroshi was away doing whatever she was doing.  I didn’t want to be here, but I was, and I didn’t seem to be going anywhere.  Aside from chaining up my leg, putting on an embarrassing uniform and making me do hard labor, this was as much of a prison as things could get. 

For a while, things seemed pretty hopeless.  The door was barely tall enough for me to even reach.  Who knows if I could even open it if it wasn’t locked.  If I wanted to get out of this situation, what were my options?  Wait until the Doctor came back and bolt away from her the first moment I got?  Of course that wouldn’t work.  She was twice as tall and strong as me.  She probably wouldn’t even have to run to easily catch up to me.  That left me few options.  Hide and hope she doesn’t find me?  Play along and try to sneak out when she’s asleep, assuming I didn’t get locked up in this room at night? 

I knew I didn’t have long to think about it.  She would be back soon and probably want to do more stuff with me and make my situation feel more hopeless.  Not to mention how aggressively affectionate she’s been.  It’s very possible she could shower me with so much affection that my mind could give into the love and really want to stay with her.  It made me cringe to think about, but I know what I felt.  The warmth and gentle way she had touched me before was beyond comfortable.  It was heavenly.  That scared me.  The fact that I had to fight so hard to resist it earlier.  How long would I really be able to keep doing that before the physical part of me fell into paradise and didn’t care about leaving anymore? 

The only thing I could decide was that I needed to get out of here, and soon.  I needed to get out before she had a chance to coerce me with all of that love and affection.  There had to be an exit somewhere.  I just had to be able to get away from her, find the exit, and get out.  Simple, right?  I knew it was a long shot the moment it entered my head, but there wasn’t much else I could do.  The longer I stayed would make it more likely for me to decide to stay.  If I didn’t get out soon, I may never get out at all. 

*CLICK*

My head snapped from my sitting position as I heard the door unlock.  Time was up for thinking.  The door slowly opened, and Hiroshi slowly stepped back into the room.  She didn’t have anything in her hands and she was still dressed the same.  She looked the same as before.  It made me wonder even more about what she had just gone to do.  Then again, did I really want to know?  The more I learned about this situation, the more I didn’t like it.

“Hey there, little guy!  I’ve got a big surprise for you!”

I already didn’t like where this was going.  She was sounding way too enthusiastic about the way she was talking.  I dared not speak a word.  I just let her do her thing and keep talking as she reached down and started walking me out of the room.  If anything, I could look around as we walked.  Maybe I could eventually learn the whole layout of this place and see the exit.  That way, I wouldn’t get lost when I decided to finally make my move and try to get out.  There were several rooms we walked by, all with doors closed.  Well, most of them.  There was one door open at the end of the hallway. 

There was something that made my stomach drop about all this.  I had a feeling I was about to be plunged into an awkward situation.  Unfortunately, these feelings were usually right, and I hated it when they were.  As we walked closer to the open door, I could start to smell something coming from the door.  It had a very light, warm smell to it.  The closer we got, the more I realized that I could see some steam, or what looked like steam, coming out of the room.  I began to slow down, only to be tugged along towards the room. 

“Okay, little guy.  You’ve been here for a few days straight in those clothes.  So, I thought it would be a good idea for you to get into some clean ones.  But first, we need to get you washed up.”

I knew it.  I knew this would be awkward.  As soon as she turned into the room, I realized where I was.  I was in a bathroom.  The steam I saw was coming out of a long, marble bathtub, filled up most of the way with warm water.  I could see the sink in front of me as I walked in, right as tall as my head.  That brought back a memory.  But I shrugged it off as I looked up at her, starting to shake and back up a little.  Like a little kid who was afraid of baths, I shook my head at her.  But she just smiled. 

“Don’t be shy, little guy.  You need a bath.  Now, hold still.  I’m going to take off all those dirty clothes and get your cute little butt squeaky clean!”

With that, she shut the bathroom door and began to reach down to grab at my shirt.  My face just went beat red an tried to back away, but hit the door.  My eyes started to tear as I felt her forceful hands ripping my clothes off, about to see me completely nude…