- Text Size +

Terror has many forms in the world.  It can be fleeing from a murderous villain.  It can be walking into a room and screaming upon seeing a huge spider on the wall right above your bed.  Or, it can be something completely crazy like a woman making you half your former height, kidnapping you, and stripping you naked against your will to give you a bath with the creepiest yet gentle smile on her face the entire time she was doing it.  Unfortunately, the completely crazy one was exactly what I’d gotten myself thrown into. 

From the moment she began reaching for my clothes, I tried to move back, only to hit a solid, closed door.  By that time, her hands were already on my shirt, yanking it right off of me.  I tried to grab it and pull it back on, but her strength was too much for me to handle.  My strongest tug was a mere fracture of the strength of her light tugs to get it off.  With my grip on so tight, I completely fell over, yelping, and feeling my tear-filled face hitting the soft rug by the tub.  I felt so embarrassed and awkward.  I wanted to scream ‘RAPE!’, but who would even hear it?  Who would come to my rescue?  She was the only one here, and if she wanted to do something to me, she had every bit the strength to do it, whether I wanted to or not. 

As I let out muffled whimpers into the mat, I could feel her tugging all the other clothes off my body.  Every inch they moved sent terrible chills through me.  I felt like I really was being raped, my whole body about to be shown to this woman.  Not even Rebecca had seen me naked that many times, and now Hiroshi, someone I barely even met a few days ago was forcing my clothes off to see me that way.  I felt so helpless in this situation.  All I could do was cry out as I felt everything but my undies leave my body. 

“P-Please….please stop this…I don’t want this!” 

She stopped right after that.  Her arms left my bottom and I could feel her pull me up.  I looked up through my foggy eyes and could see her face in front of me.  She didn’t say anything to me and I didn’t say anything to her.  She just sort of looked at me for a moment, that big smile still on her face.  At least, I think that’s what it was.  I’d been crying so much, I could barely see silhouettes of the room around me.  And my eyes immediately shut as soon as her face came forward and she pushed away my tears…with her lips. 

“My little one.  Don’t be embarrassed.  Don’t be scared.  This is how things should be.  Now, calm down.”

Her words came with comfort.  As she kissed away my tears, my face was turning red.  Her hands went behind me and were rubbing against my back.  She was doing it again, and my body was letting her.  Every ounce of affection she gave me made me less and less resistant to her touch.  Before long, her hands had lingered down and were taking that last piece of clothing off, and I paid no mind.  She was using her warmth to coerce me into allowing her to do everything to me, and it worked.  By the time I was completely naked, my face was bright red, but I’d stopped crying, and just looked at her, intoxicated by all of the love.  All of the affection.  Not even Rebecca had ever given me so much tender affection, and one part of me wanted it. 

After I had calmed down, I not only felt so teased with all of the affection, but I was emotionally tired and worn out.  I was set down into the bathtub and I sat still.  My eyes and vision blurred as I stared into the water.  I was starting to not care anymore.  My emotions were running wild and they’d worn my whole body out.  I wasn’t thinking about anything.  I was just staring, empty and blank thoughts filling me in an attempt to try to move through this awkward moment.  After a few moments, though, her hand touched me and I came back to reality, face brighter than ever. 

I was absolutely shocked and silenced when I felt the pressure of Hiroshi’s hand on my shoulder.  I looked as she began to step into the bathtub as well, standing right behind me and moving to a sitting position.  My eye started to twitch and I shivered because the whole situation had come full-circle.  As she sat down behind me, she was completely naked, too, and I had seen it and could never un-see it.  Her wavy hair.  The curves of her breasts.  The delicate creases around each of her legs.  And I just barely got an accidental sight of her womanly parts as she moved down.  Everything about this wasn’t right to me.  But I was so emotionally worn out I couldn’t bring myself to tears again. 

I was then pulled backward, into her bare body.  I could feel her breasts slightly touching the back of my head.  I could feel her legs moving outward and pushing against my sides, ensuring that I didn’t move.  I could feel every bit of the situation and then came her using a wash cloth to scrub all over me.  My body got goosebumps, but didn’t find against it.  The water was warm, and her scrubbing was as gentle as it could be.  The scary part of this situation returned.  Being in a situation I didn’t want, but not willing to fight it because it was so comfortable and soothing. 

After several sessions of being lathered and scrubbed and hearing her scrubbing herself, the bath was finally drawing to a close.  The water was still warm when we got out, or rather, she got us out.  Her air-dried arms wrapped around me and pulled me out of the tub with her.  As we did so, we both got dried off and she wrapped an over-sized beach towel around both of us and carried me into another room.  The room looked like a sort of bedroom.  There was a double futon in it. 

We both went onto the futon still naked and inside the beach towel.  I was trying to regain my senses about how wrong all of this was, even past my mental fatigue.  But as soon as we went down, she tugged and pulled me in tighter, my body being enveloped by hers.  Every time I tried to struggle and move, she would gently brush my hair back and tease me back into comfort.  We laid there for hours, if not longer, her clinging tightly to me.  I couldn’t help but feel myself drifting off after such a long time there in her warmth.  Just as I was beginning to doze off, she whispered words to me, though it would take me some time after to remember.

“Sleep well, my little one.  You’re all mine and I’ll never let you go out into that dangerous world again.”