- Text Size +

I didn’t get a wink of sleep that night.  My mind was constantly on what happened and making sure I didn’t repeat the same situation.  I have a habit of resuming dreams after I wake up from them, and that was the last thing I needed at the time.  So, I laid there, held against Hiroshi’s stomach and chest, watching the walls and hoping she would wake up and get ready for whatever she was doing that day so I wouldn’t fall asleep on her and get myself into even more trouble than I was already in. 

After the longest night of my life, she had finally stirred and woke up.  I heard her groaning and yawning behind me and there was a warm air that hit my neck.  My neck got goosebumps from this as I was moved around, turned to face her.  She looked me up and down, her eyes barely open at all.  Her hair was moving in every directions and she just smiled as she moved closer.  The smile looked more affectionate than normal, and I found out why a moment after.  As I was brought closer, she pressed her lips into mine, and gave me a long, tender kiss. 

My cheeks flushed and it felt like my face was burning with embarrassment.  She wasn’t even completely awake yet and she was kissing me like a lover kisses their partner.  I didn’t like it.  It was too comfortable.  It was too enticing for me.  I had to resist and not fall into this.  I attempted to move my arms to push away, but she kept pushing forward.  Her lips were covering all of my lips and more.  I kept pushing more and more, but she finally pulled me as she laid down on her back.  Laying down and me above her, pulling my face down into her lips, trapping me in that long, tender kiss, and reminding me that she was in control. 

When the kiss finally ended, her cheeks were as red as mine and her eyes opened a little wider.  She was clearly waking up more from that kiss than the actual yawning she had done a moment ago.  As she opened her eyes, she held me above her face and her smile widened. 

“Good morning, my little one”

As she spoke the words, she was already moving, getting up and me with her.  I was starting to wish she hadn’t gotten up and I was still resisting the urge to fall asleep.  As we walked from room to room, I just clung to her and looked at the walls, knowing that there was a lot in store for me.  Why would I have ever wanted this day to start?!  The questioning had to wait.  Before long, we arrived at our destination: The Bathroom. 

Hiroshi set me down on the toilet and began running the water, obviously for a bath.  As the faucet roared with the rushing of water, she sat down in front of the toilet so I was eye level with her.  Past the noise, she just looked at me.  Her eyes went up, down, left, and right, but they never left me.  She was looking more over and it made me nervous and embarrassed.  It was like the first time Rebecca saw me naked.  She just stared at each part of my body again and again, like she’d never seen a naked guy before.  It was nerve-wracking back then and it was worse now. 

“You’re so cute like this”

Now she was complimenting my looks, and my face continued to show embarrassment.  As much as I hated this situation and was starting to get a real hatred for her, the words weren’t unwelcome.  Getting compliments were few and far between for me before I met Rebecca.  It was rare for a woman to talk to me at all, let alone give me a compliment.  Part of me still remembered that and it adored and cherished every compliment I got.  Even if that compliment came from some crazy person that reduced my height and kidnapped me. 

“What about me, little one?  What do you think of me?  Am I cute?  Beautiful?”

My heart stopped at that moment.  When she asked, she swayed herself from side to side in a teasing manner, trying to entice me.  As soon as the question came out, though, everything in my body just froze.  What did I think of her?  Sure, I thought she looked cute when I first met her.  Now, the first thing that came to mind is ‘I think you’re a terrible person for doing this to me and should return me to my partner right this instant’, but I didn’t have a death wish.  You don’t say stuff like that to someone who can hurt you with ease. 

I didn’t know what to say.  Should I say she looks beautiful?  Pretty?  Gorgeous?  What was the ‘right’ thing to say?  But even further, if I just gave her constant compliments, would she catch onto the fact that I was lying out my butt to keep myself safe?  That might have an even worse reaction than asking to leave again.  I just sat there, looking at her, dumbfounded at what I needed to say.  I was absolutely clueless at what I could do.  In the end, my jaw dropped as she looked away from me and back at the bath. 

“Oh, look!  The water’s all done.  Time for our bath!”

Thank goodness.  After she turned the water off, she immediately got us both in the tub and started to scrub me down with soap and water.  I was saved, literally, by bath time.  As she scrubbed me all over, I was staring down into the water again, thinking about what I could use as an answer to the question.  I knew it was just like at home when I was a kid.  Mom would ask me a question I didn’t want to answer and timing would save me.  But, then I knew that the question would come up again, and it always did. 

My body shivered out of the thought as I was rinsed off, though.  Feeling water being poured on top of my head without warning was beyond disturbing in this manner.  But still, she did it.  She could, so why not?  I was helpless and at her mercy.  She had shown me last night what she could do to me if she got upset or angry.  She could do whatever she wanted with me, not that I’d say it to her face.  If she was told that, who know what inhumane things would happen to little me. 

That wasn’t the end of the bath, though.  I was washed off and soaked in water, but she just grabbed me and turned me around.  I found myself sitting in the tub, facing her.  I looked up and saw her face just a bit above mine, the height difference not as apparent with both of us sitting.  I looked confused, since this was the point where we got out of the bath the day before.  This time, though, she didn’t seem to be moving at all.  She just sat there, smiling, slowly extending her hand over to me, a wash cloth in her hand. 

“That’s my good, clean boy.  Now it’s your turn.”

My turn?  I looked at the wash cloth and back up to her.  What was I supposed to do with this towel-sized cloth?  Did she intentionally not clean part of me and expect me to make up for it?  It was possible, but I didn’t know of any place she missed.  She even washed the more private parts of my body and those hard-to-reach places.  Then again, this was also an obvious situation that I should have seen coming, but didn’t see at all.  And when it did, I was thrown into an even more awkward scenario. 

“Go on.  Take it.  I washed you.  Now, you can wash me!”