- Text Size +

At the time, I decided I needed to stop thinking about how awkward every situation I was in got to be.  Every time I thought about it, a much worse scenario was thrown at me.  Having Hiroshi scrub me clean was incredibly awkward, but what she’d just suggested was that much worse.  I was shocked and embarrassed at the thought of taking a washcloth and scrubbing down her naked body with it.  It was like me being trapped there and being cared for by her weren’t enough.  Fate had to throw this at me to make it as awkward as possible. 

I had to take the wash cloth in both hands because of how large it was.  Sure, it was a normal wash rag to her, but it was like a kitchen towel to me.  If I tried to take it with one hand, it would cover half of my arm.  It was slick, too, still full of soap and suds.  I could feel it running down my arms, constantly reminding me of what I was in and what I had been asked to do.  No, I would take back that thought.  I wasn’t asked.  She told me to do it.  An “I watch your back, you watch mine” sort of deal.  And it made sense.  For all intents and purposes, Hiroshi was keeping me clean and feeding me.  Kidnapped or not, I did somewhat owe her for that. 

She was just sitting there, waiting for me to wrap this around my head and get started.  Her arms were set to the side, resting on either side of the dub, making her torso easy to reach.  I slowly raised my arms up and they came back down, shivering.  I didn’t want to do this.  I really didn’t, but I was going to have to.  As I was trying to get my shaking under control, her hand came down and pulled at my arm.  I looked up to her again and saw her giving me a warm smile. 

“Don’t be nervous.  I’ll help you get started”

She guided my hands up to her body, slowly showing me how to scrub away all of the dirt and smells that had built up over the course of the night.  She started right at the base of her neck, only holding my hand for a few moments.  Before long, I was slowly doing circular motions around her neck and shoulders, getting the hang of things.  I had to put a lot of effort to actually get soap on her body.  It almost felt like a workout just to be able to do this at this smaller size.  I spent several minutes around this area before getting tired and slowly letting the wash cloth move downward, over her breasts and towards her stomach. 

“Ooh!  Go back, little one.  That was…wonderful!”

Her surprised tone of voice was thrown at me right after the wash cloth ran over her breasts.  The wet, soapy cloth had run right over one of her nipples and I had seen it almost immediately harden to that gentle touch.  Her face was bright red as she was starting to guide my hands back up over her breast, moving my hands around her nipple with her softly moaning in the process, and then the other in another hand. 

No, no, no, no, no!  My mind was screaming on the inside and my face was bright red at this turn of events.  ‘No!  This is not going there!  I am NOT doing anything sexual with this woman!’  My thoughts screamed no, though she guided my hands further as she used my hands and the wash cloth to allow both of her nipples to get hard and her breasts to slowly swell up from the motions.  I tried moving away, but she kept pulling my hands closer and pushing them into her breasts more the further I tried to move.  No matter how much I didn’t like it, I was being forced to give her sexual pleasure in the bath rub.  Was there even a term for what was going on right now? 

Before long, she allowed my hands to go and pulled my entire body into her, my face held right over her breasts.  I yelped and a large splash flew water everywhere, but she didn’t seem to care.  I was trapped in her arms, my face being rubbed back and forth against her swelled up breasts with soft giggling and moaning coming from her, just inches away from my face.  To go along with this, I felt her legs begin to move, curling around my ankles, entrapped me there in two separate places.  I couldn’t get away now.  Two strong arms and two strong legs held me in place.  I wasn’t going anywhere. 

“Come on, little one.  Don’t stop playing with my breasts now.  Give them a little kiss.  For me”

Her face was so bright red and her voice had completely changed that she must have been caught up in the passion of that moment, or maybe just the lust of the moment.  She sounded like a turned-on lover that was just begging for their partner to play with their lady parts.  Unfortunately for me, I was trapped and even though I didn’t comply, she moved my face around and forced my lips right over her nipple.  I tried my hardest to resist.  I kept my lips shut, closed my eyes, and tried to hold my breath as long as I could.  I was trapped here with her, but everything about this wasn’t right.  I couldn’t pursue anything sexual with her, could I? 

I resisted as long as I could.  Her hard nipple was pushing on my lips.  I knew that if it hit the crease between them, I’d completely fail.  As much as she was pushing at me, I tried my hardest to keep it poking against either the top or bottom lip, and not the crease.  My body was breathing heavily, and I could feel the beatings of her heart starting to race as well, clearly getting sexually enticed by all of this. 

My resistance did not go unnoticed, unfortunately.  After only about a minute, I was moved away from her breast for a moment, with her head shaking.  Her head was shaking, but she still had that creepy, playful grin on her face.  I was hoping she would stop and not make me do this, but she just pulled me against her body harder, causing me to gasp from the rush and force of the blow.  As I hit, my mouth opened and she forced her erect nipple right between my lips, holding my face into her breast and not giving me a chance to reject it. 

Across this whole ordeal, my body and emotions had abandoned my good logic of how bad of a situation I was in, and it did so again here.  The way her nipple felt inside my mouth brought back too much lost nostalgia in me.  From the dizziness and the feeling, my eyes closed and I began to lightly suck on it.  My body was acting on its own, and it caused Hiroshi’s moaning to get that much more intense.  That, and the constant swelling of her breasts that I could feel pushing against me. 

My mind was completely taken by these turn of events.  The swelling, the moaning, the breasts.  My body wanted to react in the same way hers was.  Being this close to her breasts and sucking her nipple.  Even her kiss from earlier was enticing to my own sexual drive.  As much as my body seemed to give into her nipple, I tried my hardest not to let that drive take over.  My arms and legs shook as I was trying to resist getting turned on, myself.  Trying to remind myself that this person had made me this small.  Kidnapped me and was holding me against my will.  She was a bad person.  Bad person.  Those two words I kept forcing into my thoughts. 

It was an inner battle, but my thoughts finally came through.  I didn’t think.  I just bit down on her nipple as soon as the thoughts ‘Bad Person’ came into my head.  As soon as I bit down, I heard Hiroshi gasp and immediately move me away from her breast and up to her face.  This was it.  I was in deep trouble, right?  She was going to hurt me again because I hurt her to make her stop.  Those were the thoughts coming into my head.  Because I bit her pretty hard.  But when I saw her face, I only saw a smile.  And my heart sank, once again. 

“Oh, my little one.  I knew I chose you correctly.  I can play rough too”