- Text Size +

I can’t say much of what happened right after that.  I do know how I felt at the time, though.  It was utter terror as I bit as hard as I could, trying to break and rip skin.  I put all my effort into it and know it had to hurt her.  She may have made me half my former size, but it still hurts when a child bites you, let alone in a sensitive area.  I even saw a mark on her nipple after she pulled me away.  Nothing was cut or bleeding, but there was a definite bite mark right there around it. 

She didn’t seem angry, though.  She just smiled at me and told me she knew how to play rough.  That in itself just made me think to myself.  ‘Don’t do anything ever again.  Just stop doing everything.  You’re only making this worse!’  My thoughts weren’t lying either.  As I think back now, everything I did made things worse.  I wanted to leave and I got locked in a room.  I slept and dreamed about Rebecca and nearly got my entire body strangled.  Now I tried to bite at her to keep her from forcing me to pleasure her and she talked of playing rough.  I needed to just stop doing everything and making things worse for myself. 

After that, my memory went blank for a while.  Something happened, I’m sure.  Something I probably don’t want to remember.  When I was a kid, there were memories that have been blocked out of my conscious mind.  There are so many years of middle school and high school and I just don’t remember what I did then.  There are a lot of things people have told me I did that I don’t remember doing at all.  My mind blocked the memories out, keeping them very far from me.  Even when I’m reminded of them, I still draw a blank.  I can only assume the same happened here. 

The next memory I had was very different.  I was no longer in the bathroom with Hiroshi.  In all honesty, I didn’t know where I was.  Everything was dark around me as I came to.  I immediately felt that I was still naked, the memory of the bath from before flooding into my brain.  But it ended at that moment of ‘playing rough’ as I call it.  I slowly woke up and tried to look around, but it was dark everywhere I looked.  It was just pitch blackness that seemed to have no end at all. 

Where was I?  I didn’t know at first.  I couldn’t have been in a true black area.  I started to brainstorm, thinking about things.  I was smaller than I was originally.  Maybe I had just been put under the blankets of the futon, or in some other area adorned with cloth.  The material I was on certainly did feel soft like a blanket would.  Something about it was different, though.  If this were blankets, wouldn’t the top blanket be on top of me? 

I tried to move around, and eventually found a wall of sorts to my side.  I hadn’t been moving and traveling long before I ended up finding it.  I knew it was a wall and different because the entire feel of it was different.  While the bottom of this area was soft like cloth, the wall I found was much harder and felt cold to the touch.  It was rough and almost felt metallic in nature.  Feeling it there only furthered my confusion about where I was.  At first, I thought it may have been the zipper of a sleeping bag, but things just didn’t add up. 

It was too big to be a zipper, anyways.  The metal area was long and narrow, but as I felt, I realized it was as wide as my whole palm.  At my current height, a zipper like that might be a little wider than one of my fingers, or so I thought.  My memories moved around and I had to think about it at first.  I knew I was half my original size, so a zipper would appear twice as large as it did before.  So, I just felt around the metallic area and the cloth-like area, hoping that something would open somewhere and I could leave whatever futon or sleeping bag or whatever I was in to get some light.  It’s not that I was afraid of the darkness, but I was afraid of not knowing where I was, and why I didn’t remember what had happened between the bath and right then. 

As if an answer from my guardian angel, I saw light filtering in from somewhere in front of me.  The light was accompanied by a large, grinding sound.  It was so loud that I had to cover my ears, going into the fetal position just to keep the noise from hurting my eardrums.  I could see light shining in around me, but I refused to let go until the noise was gone.  In reality, it only lasted a few seconds but it felt like several minutes to me.  Even after it stopped,  I could still hear it, ringing in my head. 

After I had calmed down, I went to look to see where the light was coming from, finally having a chance to see where I was.  It was blinding at first, only looking like a bright wall of white piercing my eyes.  I only got a look at it for a second, though.  Before long, I felt my body moving out of where I was and into the source of all that light.  My eyes couldn’t adjust right away, so I was relying only on what I felt to try to analyze my situation. 

The feeling was there, but confusing.  I could feel air pushing around me, making me believe I was being moved somewhere.  It was just like the feeling when Hiroshi would pick me up off the ground.  The only different is that my stomach and chest felt strange.  When she picked me up before, I could feel pressure around my chest.  But, this time, it was like the pressure was around my entire torso.  Was she picking me up with her arms as well as just her hands?  Assuming that’s what was even going on. 

Finally, my eyes adjusted to the situation enough to see.  I saw Hiroshi’s face looking at me and smiling.  I could barely make that out, as my vision was still a little blurry.  I closed my eyes and shook my head a few times before I could focus enough to see clearly.  Unfortunately, I wish I hadn’t opened my eyes at all. 

“There’s my little one.  It’s a shame you were a bad boy earlier.  Otherwise, I wouldn’t have had to do this to you.”

My heart began racing as soon as I saw everything clearly and heard her voice.  Everything changed.  Absolutely everything.  Her voice sounded much louder and deeper than before.  The pressure on my torso was tighter.  As I looked down around me, I could see why.  Her arms were needed to wrap around all of me.  But now I could see her fingers, each almost completely able to surround my entire body.  Her pointer finger was right at my chest, showing a painted fingernail that was almost as big as my entire face. 

I was smaller…a lot smaller.