- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The idea of being forced to depend on someone that scared the hell out of me was beyond disgusting.  I felt like I was trapped with a crazy ex that had a beautiful, twisted love dream and had a knife to my throat to make sure I made it as perfect as she wanted it to be.  It wasn’t too far from the truth, either.  Only, instead of a knife being the dangerous weapon, it was her entire body, or even the world around us.  If I met any sort of aggressive, hungry animal at my diminished size, I’d surely be done for.

So, here I was, raising my arms up to Hiroshi, giving in to the situation that she had manipulated to make perfect.  Her entire body came and knelt down in front of me, almost like seeing the Colossus of Rhodes come to life and move around.  It was terrifying to me, seeing this crazed Hiroshi so large to me.  Even more so when she reached and intentionally picked me up with just one hand, a clear display of her strength.  As I was lifted off the ground, heart-pounding, I saw her arm and never saw a single strain on her muscles.  It was effortless to her. 

“There’s my good little one.  Now, let’s go to the other room, shall we?”

Her giggling was just as loud as her normal voice was.  I had to squint my eyes as she moved because it felt like I was going so fast at that moment.  With my eyes shut, I also took in more of my surroundings.  I could hear her steps across the floor as she moved.  Each step almost felt like a light pounding on the ground below.  It made me think of being down on the floor before and glad I was in the air.  As much as I was afraid of heights, I wouldn’t have wanted to hear that pounding right next to me. 

I clung to her hand as she moved me, not willing to open my eyes at all.  There was at least some comfort from the finger I was holding onto, which was letting out a pretty large amount of warmth.  Being as naked as I was, that warmth was welcome, even if it was the only thing welcome about this entire scenario.  If only I could feel that warmth and nothing else.  I was dreaming big there, though.  Hiroshi had very different plans for me. 

We eventually came into her bedroom, the same as before.  I opened my eyes and could see the walls, windows, ceiling, and even the double futon down on the floor.  The blankets on the futon were still a mess and looked unmade.  I thought it may have still been the same day that awkward bath had happened.  After all, I didn’t know what happened afterwards and during the time Hiroshi had done something to make me smaller. 

“Okay, little one.  You just stay here on this dresser so I know you can’t go anywhere.  I’m getting dressed so we can have a little talk.”

The “dresser” she had mentioned looked more like a building to me.  I was set on top of it and was level with her face, which said a lot about how high it was.  She was right about one thing.  I wasn’t going anywhere.  The best thing I could do was try to take a plunge into an open drawer and hide in various clothing.  But I did as I was told.  I just sat down on the cold, hard wood of the dresser and watched as she moved around, putting on some clothes.

‘What can I do?’ I thought to myself.  I just willingly gave myself into this scenario she created, but was there really no way out of this?  It all seemed hopeless to me, but one little spark in me was hoping and praying that something would come about that would get me out of this situation.  I thought long and hard on it as she dressed herself, but came up with nothing at all.  I shook my head as I looked back up when she came closer.  It got my attention because she walked up very close to the dresser and laid her arms on it in a crossed fashion just inches in front of me. 

“I didn’t want to do this, you know.  But you left me no choice but to make you smaller.  I’m going to take care of you now.  And if you don’t let me, this will happen again.  Understood?”

Oh, I had understood her alright.  It was clearly apparent to me at the time.  It was ‘Do what I want you to do or else’.  She had this serious, yet apologetic tone, too.  Maybe there was some part of her that really didn’t want to do this to me, and if I hadn’t resisted so much,  I probably would still be in a better situation.  What did I do anyways?  I didn’t know then, and I still don’t know now.  She never told me.  I wanted to know, but at that moment, I was more worried about further repercussions to not doing exactly as she wanted. 

I nodded to her, confirming that I understood.  Her me-sized face just offered a smile and blew me a kiss.  I’m sure it wasn’t out of innocent affection.  It even further plunged me into my current predicament.  Her face was so close to me that a simple blowing of a kiss felt like someone was blowing hot air at me at full blast all around me.  My body swayed backwards, losing the balance that I had while I was sitting there.  My breathing and heart-rate shot up in reaction. 

“Now that we understand each other, let go get something to eat.  I’ve got the perfect place for you to stay!”

I didn’t have enough time to move before her hand came and snatched me from the dresser, showing she was once again dressed in a kimono and short white socks down at her feet.  Being moved through the air so quickly was almost nauseating for me.  Not only because I was afraid of heights but how much air was forced at me as I moved up, down, and every other direction imaginable.  When I finally stopped, I realized what that “perfect place” was.  She lowered me down into the top of the stomach strap of the kimono. 

When all was said and done, only my chest, arms, and head were sticking up.  The rest of me felt pinned in place when she tightened it.  It was straining on my legs, but it didn’t hurt all that much.  When I naturally put my head back, I nearly screamed as I did.  Through the kimono, I felt her chest behind me and a loud thumping of her heartbeat.  It was difficult just to adjust to this situation.  And she just smiled down at me and started moving again. 

Upon hearing the thumps of both her heartbeat behind me and her feet pounding the floor down below, I was getting a headache of what was to become of me…