- Text Size +

While Rebecca was busy at work that day and planning on visiting the place I had started work, I had work of my own to be done with Hiroshi.  When she sat down in front of me and pulled out a notepad, it was a little strange at first.  She crossed her legs and gave me a little smirk, like she was trying to look sexually appealing to me.  I would be lying if I said I didn’t find the pose and look attractive, but becoming attracted to her was the last thing on my mind at that moment.  I did have more respect for her because she saved me from that fall, but I wasn’t close to falling for her. 

She had plans for that moment, though.  She hadn’t just gotten that notepad out for looks in the pose she was in, but for a real and legit reason.  She had said she wanted to get started on what I needed and that she wanted to accommodate me as best as she could.  Deep in my mind, a little voice said the one thing I truly did need: A cure and to go back to the life I was taken from.  It as a quiet voice, toned down because of the fear of more punishments, but in all honesty, that’s all I needed.  Or, rather, that’s all I wanted. 

The reality was that she wanted to accommodate for me.  She had lots of plans on taking care of me, apparently, but not at the size of a doll.  Her plans involved a pillow not being the size of a bed to me and the sink not being the size of a hot tub.  It was back when I could still stand up and nearly see over the sink.  Her decision to punish me by making me smaller seemed to throw a wrench into the plans she had in motion and she was preparing to plan out some new ones, with my help. 

“Now, little one, you need some things and you’re going to help me figure out what.  What about clothes, hm?  Do you want to wear clothes or just stay like that?”

The way she spoke to me seemed so assertive, like being naked was my own choice.  As if I chose to become smaller and not having my clothes join me in becoming smaller.  I still didn’t even know how she had made me smaller, in the first place.  One thing was sure.  I’d never been comfortable being naked around other people, so I nodded my head that I did want clothes.  Anything around my body would be better than being bare out in the open around her. 

“Mhm, okay….clothes.  What else do you need…You don’t need a bed, right?  You can just sleep with me.  We should get you something in the bath so you’re not just out in that huge swimming pool of a tub with me having to watch where you are…”

At this point, I wasn’t even sure I was a part of this conversation anymore.  She asked me questions, but it was more like she was asking herself the questions.  I was there, in front of her, but didn’t feel a part of the conversation.  So, I just sat myself down and listened to what she was saying, for what seemed like forever.  She scribbled and scribbled on the notepad until she finally put the pen down.  I saw it go down on the desk next to me and I looked at it.  Even that was large compared to me.  I was taller than the pen.  Then again, how sad is it to be glad that you’re taller than a simple pen? 

“Okay, we’ve got everything figured out!  We just have to go get you some stuff!”

She seemed pretty excited when she said that.  I just looked up and nodded to her.  It made sense, I guess.  I needed stuff, or she seemed to think I did.  She hadn’t told me any part of what it was, other than clothes.  But hey, I’ll take it.  I’d never been big on always buying clothes, but when I have none, anything would be great.  Imagine it like being a kid and getting clothes for Christmas and hating it.  Then you grow up and have no clothes and it’s a Christmas Miracle for a bundle of socks.  That’s how I felt at the time. 

“Now, I don’t have all this stuff, little one, so how can I go out to the store…Hmm…I don’t want to leave you here by yourself, but I don’t want anyone seeing you, either.  You could get lost out in that terrible world…”

If it had been a few days earlier, I would have done a lot to convince her I would be fine by myself, and then watch how she leaves and run like heck once she was out of sight.  That would have been the perfect escape plan.  At that time, I thought about it, but I also thought about how bad of an idea it would be.  Even if I got out on my own, I probably wouldn’t make it 20 feet without someone or something else finding me that was a lot more hostile than she was. 

Her face looks more conflicted the more she thought about it.  And it didn’t take long for her to filter it through her mind. 

“Sweety, I just can’t leave you here by yourself.  You’ll need me.  I’m sure you will.  I’ll just…order online, maybe.  Yeah, that’s it!  I’ll order all of this stuff online.  And I don’t have to worry about losing you!  That sounds good, right?”

That was a bummer.  She was going to just order everything off the net instead of leaving with or without me.  After she’d spoken that, I wished I would have spoken up about going with her.  It wasn’t until after she made her decision that a thousand other possible escape plans soared into my head about how I could get away from her that day and go to someone else that would help me.  Heck, any nice worker in a store would, right?  Get away to be found by a cashier, blurt out that Hiroshi kidnapped me and then get taken to the safety of a break room, right? 

Maybe, maybe not.  But I didn’t have a choice now.  I saw Hiroshi getting her phone out of a desk drawer and starting to look stuff up online to buy for me.  Except I wasn’t by the phone to see just what she had planned for me…