- Text Size +

If there was a way for someone to be in paradise and hell all at the same time, I was there.  To be in a situation both beautiful, pleasurable, and enjoyable, yet terrifying all at once.  That’s where I was.  My captor was caring and loving towards me, but that other side of her scared me to death.  Every moment of being around her had been an emotional rollercoaster and despite being in a very exploitable situation, I wanted out.  I had to get out.  Because she was toying with my emotions in a very dangerous way. 

As I laid there, staring into the skin of her left breast, I tried my hardest not to keep crying and shaking.  And it wasn’t hard, either.  Her soft, warm fingers slowly and gently stroked up and down my body in such a perfect way that being around her truly felt comforting and desirable.  I was scared of her, but the moments where she became like that became very dangerous.  They were levels of pleasure that could make you change your mind.  That could coerce me not to leave.  And it took everything I had to try and resist that coercion. 

Minutes, Hours went by as I laid there, staring and thinking and pondering.  Bathing in the warmth that was all around me, from her body below and her fingers above.  I didn’t know what I was waiting for.  Maybe I thought she would eventually move us out of the bath to a bed or something.  After all, just how long could you just lay in a bath with someone sleeping on your chest? 

A long time is how long.  Hours went by until I finally came out of my daze.  The time of day, I had no clue, but it was probably night time.  But I looked up when I felt the fingers stop moving over me and slip to the side.  I looked around and none of her arms or legs were moving at all.  It was a little odd, as she normally had her hands all over me.  I didn’t put two-and-two together until I looked up past her shoulders and neck and heard the soft hums of her breathing, clearly knocked out from sitting in the bath for this long.  She was out cold, sleeping.

Taking a look around, I wasn’t sure what to do.  I was stuck in a giant bath tub, laying on the chest of a sleeping kidnapper.  What were my options, exactly?  Her being asleep would have been the best chance to try to move away and find a way out of this place, as crazy as that idea was.  Then again, how exactly, would I go about leaving the tub?  Neither of her arms were touching the sides of it and even if they were, the fall to the floor would probably have been the equivalent of a 20-30 foot drop.  If I even survived the fall, I’d be crippled. 

Another idea was to wake her up.  That or just wait for her to wake up on her own.  Who knows how long that would’ve taken.  Waking up my crazed captor.  I’m sure you can see the illogical sound of that as you read this.  Then again, maybe that idea would have been a good idea, thinking back on it now, as opposed to what actually happened in that moment.  For, I was taking so long to think of my options, I didn’t realize we were in a bathtub, and everything around me was wet.  And slick. 

A scream wouldn’t have covered the terror that hit me as soon as her chest and stomach went from being a warm bed to being a slick waterslide.  I started to slide with nothing to be able to grab onto.  Sure, I tried, but I was so small and her skin was so wet that my tiny fingers could barely even try to grasp before slipping away.  So, I went the only direction I could.  Down her chest, down her belly, and plunged into the water right between her legs. 

I’ve never really been a good swimmer, so you can imagine how I felt in that emotion-heavy moment.  I was hectic about moving away and even more about plunging into a lake of bath water.  Sure, I knew how to tread water and swim, but that didn’t been I was good at it.  At the pool, I normally stayed towards the sides, just to always be safe from the fear of drowning.    So, as soon as I came up from my initial plunge, I naturally went to grab onto something.  Anything that wasn’t even more water. 

That’s when you, my dear reader, are to think about where, exactly, I slid down and fell.  For I wasn’t thinking about it at all, and that is what led me down the path of disaster on that day.  For, as soon as I came up, I grabbed onto the only thing that was close and had thin enough skin to grab onto.  And it was the one area of her body that was the most dangerous to grab onto and stimulate, as I would soon find out, the hard way…