- Text Size +

“Mmmmmmmm”  

When you hear a moan like that, it’s normally a good thing.  A sign of pleasure, stimulation, and all around enjoyable feelings.  But, for me, this only meant trouble.  From the moment I grabbed onto whatever was near me, I felt a vibrating, shaking feeling.  It was followed by a loud “Mmmmmm” from above me.  Even in the rush and stress of having fallen into the water, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out what had just happened.  

I swiftly moved my head around as I clung and hung on, only to realize that I had grabbed onto a soft, thin pair of lips.  Not just any lips, though, as these were moistening more and more by the second, my hands inadvertently bringing pleasure to her, as the only thing near me were her vaginal lips, and I’d swiftly grabbed onto them.  The good news was that she was probably about to wake up.  The bad news was how she’d react to this stimulation.  

She moaned again, louder, and from my small size, it scared me.  Like hearing a moan through a megaphone from far above.  In this state, I just kind of froze in place.  I didn’t want to move away from her and into open water, and at the same time I didn’t want to keep hearing these loud moans coming from her.  My mind and face just stuck to her, watching her react.  Watching her body react.  In a way I wouldn’t like.  

As if on instinct, one of her arms began to move.  Ripples in the water pushed towards me as I saw her right arm leave the water and move back onto her chest and stomach.  The soft fingers rested and gently moved around on her belly as a small smile began to creep up on her face, way up at the top of her shoulders and neck.  I kept watching, waiting for her to open her eyes.  Waiting for her to realize what was going on.  What had happened to me.  

But she didn’t open her eyes.  All that happened was movements with her arms and her hands.  She rubbed her own belly slowly, around and around, until they started moving again.  Her fingers slowly crept down from her belly, towards me.  They never left her skin, though.  As her fingers slowly crept down further and further, I was just frozen as I watched.  To shakey and scared to move a muscle.  

That’s when it hit me.  Literally.  No sooner had I frozen in place had her fingers reached those same lips that I had accidentally latched onto, rubbing onto the in circular motions.  From the very first motion, her fingers came in contact with me, forcing my grip off of her, and falling back down into the water below.  As I splashed down in the water, I could still see her above me, her instincts not even aware of my existence, solely focused on touching her vaginal lips and finishing what I started.  

Being thrown off her vagina as she pleasured herself.  To think that’s the kind of situation I was in.  I scrambled back to the surface to get some air, and started treading water right in front of her vagina and hand still going at it.  It was mesmerizing to me.  Not just sexually, but as a further reminder of just what kind of situation I was in.  She was going at it, moaning from above and pushing further and further to pleasure herself.  The fingers that knocked me aside with literally no effort at all were digging deep into her body, stimulating those deep sexual desires with her not even awake yet to realize where she was.  

This was another frightening situation for me.  Because I know that lustful feeling.  When you’re head-deep in that moment, you lose a lot of your perceptions of the outside world, especially if your eyes are shut.  She had no idea I was there.  I was afraid her leg would whip out and close together, effectively breaking bones in my body that she couldn’t fix.  It wouldn’t take much effort and it would be over before she would even know.  

As I worried on this again and again, trying to keep myself steady with treading against the ripples and mini-waves she was causing with pleasuring herself, her legs did move.  Just slightly, but her feet pushed up against the end of the tub, clearly getting much deeper in her pleasure.  And that’s when I heard that heart sinking Pop.  The pop you hear not when your fingers pop.  But the pop you hear when the plug keeping the water in the tub is removed.  And I heard it very loud not far behind me.  

I could already feel it in the water around me.  The plug was out and the drain was already sucking water down.  I was the size of a doll at the time, and maybe I wasn’t quite small enough to fall down the drain, but I wasn’t about to argue and test the risks of suffocating in a drain pipe.  My panic settled in and I swam against it as fast as I could, only wanting to grab onto something until it was over.  Unfortunately, the only thing that I could grab onto was a vagina or the fingers of the hand pleasuring said vagina.  

It was a risk, but it wasn’t dying, so I took it.  I swam and swam as fast as I could, and the moment her hand came into view, I latched onto one of her fingers.  I didn’t care if she tried to push me off on instinct again.  I just wanted out of the water.  Out of this terrifying situation.  Close to her so she would know that I was there.  Close so that she could get us both out of the tub before something even worse happened.  

Then, of course, it did.  From the moment I grabbed onto her fingers, those fingers began to wrap around me, taking me into her palm.  At first, I thought she had come to my senses, but a second later, the hand resumed rubbing her vagina, effectively sandwiching me between the two.  Instead of being relieved, I was only more terrified.  Her hand had completely control over me and rubbed me around her vaginal lips over and over again.  As if I were nothing but part of a handheld vibrator sex toy.  

It was soft enough that it didn’t hurt enough to break any parts of my body, but it hurt.   And at the time, my fear only rose higher and higher.  Being degraded to the point of being unknowingly used as a sex toy hit me deep inside.  Being kidnapped wasn’t enough, and she wasn’t even aware she was doing it to me.  And my body reacted.  I started shaking and quivering, not able to process what was happening.  And the moment my face was free during one of her motions, I let out a blood-curdling scream for help.