- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mandy stretchs her wings so to speak.

Seeing their army being completely obliterated the leaders of the free world decided it was best to cocede rather than be wiped out entirely.

 

Mandy watched in complete and utter pleasure as she a 35 year old housewife with no training had defeated the worlds greatest armies in less than 48 hours. Her power was intoxicating and watching soldiers lay down their weapons and submit to her made her just a tiny bit horny. While not forgetting about her children Mandy decided it was time to complete her dominating makeover.

 

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my God she's growing again everyone get outof here now."

 

 

"No" boomed a voice like thunder.

 

"I want you all at my feet now!" As her body gained 50 more feet of size strenght and other attributes Mandy watched as the tiny specks at her feet stoped in their tracks and turned around to face her dirty stinky blood stained toes with a mixture of Blueberry Blue polish.

 

 

3,000 batterd well trained troops looked up at the mature woman's feet and realized they were not even eye level with her toenails. The ridges of skin were visible and so they presented a good starting point to climb her feet and comply with her orders.

 

As the tiny army began climbing her toes Mandy  boomed down more comands to be followed. "I want food and drink now!"

 

Laughing as her simplest whims were being taaken care of Mandy's ex husband Jeff who had moved down to Soth Africa watched the evening report and was shocked to find the once dainty cheerleader he met in college turn into Godzilla's better as she devastated entire cities with her body. Jeff knew that sooner or later she would turn her attention to him and was relieved to be so far away from her at the moment. Sipping a hard scotch mix the Ohio native asked in a flat tone to the man at the bar wearing a weird pineapple shirt. "Hey buddy can I get the hardest stuff you got."

 

Replying in a heavy accent the man replied"What ya trying to get over mate, girl or something?"

 

"Yeah you don't know the half of it buddy."

 

"Can you believe this shit mate, imagine a woman being that big tearing up anything and everything. Imagine being her ex mates or anything like that. I thought it was bad when my ex slashed my tires but at least she wasn't a freaking land mass capable of crushing me like a grape."

 

"You allright mate?"

 

Trying to keep his fear at bay Jeff just nodded and made up a lie about having a rough day at work. "Yeah we all have those mate,but try putting it into perspective and look at those poor blokes."

 

"Yeah, perspective is needed." Sipping down the scotch and paying his tab Jeff caught the city bus and headed back home.

 

The bartender bid him a farwell and turned up the telly.  "This just in the giant woman who has been ravaging the city and killing thousands of citizens has made more demands known. She wants garments for herself,a climate controlled building with a indoor bathroom with jacuzzi and 20 young men uh...be her personal assitants."

 

"Yeah they got the ass part right damn fools. Let's just hope she stays acros the pond for our sakes, that last guy would have a heart attack at the sight of her" the bartender laughed as he wiped down the bar and readied for closing.

Chapter End Notes:

More characters in this chapter created less Mandy time, but fear not we will hear from the vixen soon. What will she want?