- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Alright! we finally get to see the power in action! Sorry it's been a while, I have been busy with the start of rowing season. Will try to make these more regular, but no guarantees.

 

"So, what did you have in mind for tonight?" Catherine asked as she walked in and plopped herself down on the couch.

"Not much," I said, sitting down next to her, "I got pizza, was thinking we could watch a movie or two and then talk for a while before calling it a night?"

"Sounds good, what movies did you have in mind?" She asked, making herself comfortable.

"I was thinking either Attack of the 50 Foot Cheerleader or Honey we Shrunk Ourselves." I said, naming two movies that fit in perfectly with my new power.

"Sounds great! Now where's that pizza I was promised?"

 

That was what I loved about Catherine, most of the time she was totally laid back, and would go along with whatever I suggested. But she also had a strong side to her, and would fight for any opinion she had.

 

As I walked back into the living room I saw that Catherine had already set out what we called the bean bag floor, basically just a whole lot of bean bags that we had sitting around. I sat down next to her with the pizza boxes.

 

"Jeez, these are huge pizzas." She said looking at the three 42"(formerly 14", I made them bigger before I brought them out) pizzas in my hands.

"Yep, special ordered them." I said, deciding to wait till after the movies to reveal my powers.

 

Four hours later we had finished both movies and 2 of the pizzas, and we were stuffed, maybe 42" was too big.

 

"Well, that was good." I said, too full to even move.

"Wouldn't that be fun?" Catherine said.

"What are you talking about?" I groaned.

"The movies, I think that'd be fun, to either be a giant or be shrunk. Obviously I wouldn't want to be stuck in cheese dip, or tranqued, but just to be a different size."

 

I was stunned, this was exactly what I had hoped for, she wanted to be shrunk or grown. I had to take this opportunity.

 

"You really want to be shrunk?" I asked calmly

"Well, not that small, and definitely not permanently, I'm short enough as it is. But yea, why?" She asked.

"What if I told you that I could do that, make you shrink that is." I said, holding my breath slightly.

"Prove it." She said, looking at me totally seriously

"How?"

"Shrink me, right now, make me 5' tall."

"Really?"

"Yea, if you really can, do it."

"Alright, get ready."

 

I took a deep breath and said, "I wish Catherine would shrink to 5' tall."

She gasped and shivered, then her clothes started to look a little big on her.

"Holy crap, this is amazing, but couldn't you have made my clothes shrink with me?"

"Oh, sorry, I wish Catherine's clothes would shrink to fit her"

Her clothes immediately snapped back on her body.

"Thank you."

We sat in silence for a couple more seconds until she appeared to be done shrinking.

 

"This is amazing, I'd prefer not to be this short, but this is awesome! This is like all my dreams coming together. When did you get this power?"

"I just kind of woke up one day and had this feeling, then I tried to shrink something and it worked." I said, omitting the part about Athena and the dream, it didn't seem necessary.

"So can you grow things as well?"

"Yep. So wait, you've had this fantasy for a while?"

"Since I was a little kid I've wanted to be taller than anyone, but after awhile it turned into just a general want to change sizes."

"And you never told me?"

"I thought you'd think I was weird, and it would scare you off." She said, now sounding slightly sad.

"Are you kidding me?! Catherine, this has been my fantasy since I was a little kid."

"Really?" She asked, looking up at me.

"Really. Now, you wanna be a little taller?" I said, standing up.

"Well, we can have some fun with this." She said as she stood up next to me, making me realize just how short she actually was. "I'd like to be a little bit taller than Ace, but for now we can mess around, as long as I get to be taller than you at some point."

 

"Well then, lets get started." I said, knowing exactly what to do. "First up, I wish I would shrink to Catherine's natural height, and she would grow to my natural height."

 

Immediately I felt that familiar tingle down my spine, and saw Catherine start to get taller. I could tell she was loving it, as the expression on her face was one of pure joy. Within seconds we were the same height, and soon after she was looking down on me, as our normal heights were swapped.

 

"This is so weird." She said, once her growth had stopped. "I've never seen the top of your hair before... I don't like it."

"Hey," I said, slapping her side, "I can shrink you again."

"I'm kidding!" She laughed. "I like looking down on you, I might want to keep it this way."

"Well, I'm not leaving the house with a girlfriend thats half a foot taller than me. But we can stay like this for a while."

"Great!" She said, wrapping me in a hug. It was a strange experience, seeing as I hadn't hugged a female that was taller than me since I was 11. Instead of having her head nestled in my neck, my head was nestled in hers. I quickly broke away.

"So what do you wanna do first with this power of mine?" I asked.

"I kinda wanna see you get smaller, and then we can both shrink and have some adventures in a giant world." She said as she walked around the room, trying to get used to her new, bigger size.

"Alright, so how small do you want me?" I said, totally open to whatever she suggested.

 

Catherine turned around and walked back over to me, once again reminding me of the reversed size difference.

"How about... hmm... Right at boob level. I've always wanted to smother a guy in my tits." She said, smirking slightly.

 

I must admit I had a pretty big erection by this point, and those words out of her mouth, combined with the fact that she had at least D cups at normal size, just made it worse. Luckily I was wearing very baggy shorts, and was able to hide it for now.

 

"A-Alright," I said shakily. "I wish I was at boob level with Catherine."