- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Alright, last regular update before I go back to school. So I will update as often as possible.

As always , review and give critisism!
I closed my eyes, and waited for the shrinking sensation to pass, when I opened my eyes, my vision was filled with the fabric of Catherine's dress as she wrapped me in a hug. I felt her laughing as she hugged me tighter into her huge tits.

"Ha ha ha, this is so cool! I love this new power of yours!" She said as she finally pulled away.
"I'm glad at least one of us loves this situation." I grumbled, still disoriented from the shrink and being smothered in Catherine's ample chest.

"Well I know some of you is loving it." She replied, staring down at my crotch, my erection now painfully obvious.

I quickly tried to hide it. "Okay, fine, this is pretty cool. So, what now?"

She thought about this for awhile. "Well, I kinda like you at this size, but I think I want you even smaller. Say, crotch height. How's that sound?"
"P-Perfect, " I stammered.
"Great!" She squealed, pulling me back into her chest for another suffocating, yet highly erotic hug. "You're the best boyfriend!"
"Okay, okay, let me out so I can make the wish!" I said, pushing away from her chest. "I wish that I was at c-c-crotch level with Catherine."

Once again I closed my eyes, waiting for the shrinking to be over. This time, when I opened my eyes, I saw the frills of Catherine's dress right in front of me, and I was almost scared to look up.
I slowly tilted my head back and looked up at the colossus in front of me. She was huge. Her tits were so big that I had to take several steps back just to see her face.

"Hee hee hee!" She giggled, her voice now much louder than I was used to. "Wow, you're really small, you're so cute!"
"You look so big from down here. Your tits are blocking your face!" I said, still in awe at how big she looked.
"Well here, let me give you a better look!" She said, quickly hooking her hands under my arms and lifting me up to her face.
"Woah! A little warning next time!" I said, quite freaked out at how fast she moved me.
"Sorry, you're just so cute, I couldn't resist picking you up."
"Well, can you put me down?"
"Fine," She agreed reluctantly, but not before giving me a very sloppy kiss. "Here, let's cuddle on the couch and watch one more movie before going to bed."

I agreed and watched as she sauntered over to the couch, shaking her ass in my face, and laid down. I crawled up next to her and she nestled my head into her breasts. I honestly can't remember what movie we watched, because I was so focused on Catherine's huge body right behind me, and I couldn't wait for when we got to the bedroom.

*******************************************************************************

When the movie was over, Catherine had me sit in her lap for a few minutes while we talked.

"So, whats next?" She asked. "I assume you had some plans for this power of yours when we got upstairs?"
"I had a few things in mind." I said, "But you've given me some much better ideas."
"Well then, what are we waiting for?" And with that she picked me up and carried me up the stairs to my bedroom. Once there she dropped me on my bed and stepped back.

"Get ready for the show of your life!" She said, then slowly undid her top, revealing a red bra barely holding back her large breasts. Then she slowly slid her pants down, and she was standing in front of me in just her underwear. She slowly undid her bra clasp and let her chest spill out and hang over my head. Then she beckoned me over to her. I stood up and walked over to her body that was still twice my size.

She grabbed my shirt and yanked it off over my head, then did the same with my pants and underwear. She then grabbed the back of my head and forced my face into her panties, which were already soaked through.

"Uhh," She moaned with pleasure. Catherine then forced me up against the wall, removed her panties, and started bucking her hips, forcing her pussy into my face. I started licking her out, which made her buck even harder. Soon she grabbed me and, still bucking, laid down on the bed with me on top of her.

"Shrink yourself!" She screamed, still in the throws of passion.
I quickly looked up from her pussy. "How small?!"
"I need a didlo!" She screamed, replacing my tongue with her fingers.
I quickly made the wish to be 6 inches tall. As soon as she saw me shrinking, she grabbed me and shoved my shrinking dick into her pussy, soon though, It was way too small to stimulate anyone, and so she started shoving my whole body in, and by the time I was a foot tall, she had me up to my chest in pussy. She then brought me out for a few seconds.
"STIMULATE ME!" She screamed, and then shoved me head first into her pussy.

I immediately went to work kicking and squirming, trying to stimulate her as much as possible. Suddenly he walls of her pussy all contracted at once and she let out a bloodcurdling scream.
"FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!"
And then it was over, I could feel her heart beat slowing down, and two giant fingers came in and dragged me out of the cavern.

Catherine brought me up to her face and I saw that she was breathing hard.
"Thank you, Michael." She panted. Then she kissed me with her huge lips, and started licking her juices off me. Then she laid me on top of her lips and started sucking me off. That was the best blowjob I ever had.