- Text Size +

Tom woke early the next day. After he showered, his mom's servants combed his hair and dressed him in his best clothes. When they finished, his mom came in and looked him over. "You need to make a good impression Tom. Make her happy and she'll make you her husband. A senator's daughter Tom!"

Tom nodded. He knew how important this was for his family. Only the best men married politicians.

His mom let him sit next to her in the car. As she drove, she continued to talk about what he should expect. Tom tried his best to listen, but he was so nervous he barely heard her. After a short drive, they pulled up to a huge house. As she walked him to the door, his mom kissed him on the head and whispered, "Don't mess this up"


The doorman let him into the house. He sat in the lobby until another doorman told him that Mistress Brianna would see him now. He led Tom down the hall to a set of doors. The main door handle was too high for a man to reach, but there was a little door at the bottom where men entered.

The door opened to reveal a huge parlor. In front of the fireplace, there was a tall leather chair that looked almost like a throne. A beautiful, busty girl was imperiously seated there. Two men stood on each side of the chair.

She was a senator's daughter, but she looked more like a princess. Her blonde hair tumbled down to her back. He instantly knew her earrings were real diamonds and the rings on her fingers were gold. She wore a skin-tight low cut dress and white sandals. Her toes were painted purple. She didn't hold any political office yet, but he felt like he should be kneeling rather than standing.

"Well just don't stand there" she said, "Say something"

"I'm Tom"

She waved her hand impatiently. "I know that! Tell me something about yourself! They told me you were smart"

"Yes Mistress, I was educated at St. Judith's"

"Don't call me Mistress, I feel like I'm a politician already. Just call me Brianna. And you were educated in pleasure?"

"Yes…Brianna" This wasn't going well.

"Ok...surely they taught you something there...right?"

Tom wasn't sure what she expected from him. Did she want him to explain a lesson, do a dance, or drop his pants? So he did what he felt he should have done when he first met her: he knelt down and kissed her feet.

As he kissed her toes, he heard her laugh. "Well, aren't you forward? I like that in a man. Very well then! Jason!" She waved to the man to her right. "Kiss my right foot." As he knelt down, she told Tom, "Let's see what you learned. Kiss my left foot. If you can please me better than Jason, I'll take you with me to the club tonight."

Tom had never been to a club before, but he had heard stories about dark bars that blasted loud music while girls partied the night away with their favorite male companions. This was a huge opportunity!

He started kissing her foot passionately. Normally he'd start slow, but Brianna didn't seem like a patient woman. He ran his tongue between each of her toes as he massaged her feet. He licked her soles and sucked on her heel. As he sucked her toes, she raised her hand, "Stop. Jason, go get my bath ready." The other man retreated dejectedly.

 

"Tom I heard good things about St. Judith’s, but I didn't expect you to be so…proficient." She looked to the doorman, who was obediently waiting by the door. "Take Tom to the male chambers and get him ready for tonight. I want my new pet to look perfect for the club."

She looked down at Tom and smiled. "My friends are going to love you!"

As he walked back to the make quarters, Tom asked the doorman, "What was that?"

He responded, "Mistress Brianna believes in competition. The servants who excel are rewarded, while those who bore her are given menial tasks. That was fairly simple. Her challenges can be...extensive"

By then they had arrived. Tom walked into the male quarters, a room with a couple simple beds, and a bath. Two men were waiting for him. One styled his hair while the other took his measurements and dressed him in a skimpy, revealing outfit.

 

After he had been prepared, a new servant led him to the dining room. It held a large table with two tall chairs. Brianna and Senator Felton were both seated.


Tom knelt before them. "Thank you for inviting me Mistresses"

Senator Felton looked annoyed. "Brianna who is this? I can't keep up with your new boy toys"

Brianna laughed, "Mother this is Tom, the boy I was telling you about. From St. Judith's."

Still kneeling, Tom said, "It's a honor to meet you Senator." She was a powerful stateswoman. She was over one hundred years old, yet didn't have a single wrinkle.

"Him?" Her mother scoffed. "Brianna why do you keep bringing pleasure pets to the table? They don't add anything to the conversation"

Brianna smiled coyly. "But they add so much in other ways mother. Tom, come up here" She patted her lap.

Tom struggled to climb up the chair, but he finally made it to her lap. Tom sat there for most of dinner. He tried to keep up with the conversation, but eventually he just focused on sucking Brianna's fingers as she gave him food from her plate. Her mother chided her for feeding the pets at the table, but to Tom's delight, Brianna ignored her.

As desert was served, Brianna whispered in his ear, "Why don't you get me ready for our night out?" and pointed down at the opening in her chair, designed for a male head to fit between the woman's legs.

Tom slid off her lap and took his place between her pale thighs. He started sucking her clitoris, but she reached down and pulled him back. She laughed, "Not yet Tom. You can't go to the club if I soak your clothes before we get there."


Her mother smirked, "He's a bold one isn't he?" The women continued their conversation above him while he continued his work below. He kissed, licked, and nibbled her thighs. After a couple minutes, he started to work towards her wetness. She moaned her assent. He continued to tease her, and lightly flicked his tongue across her most sensitive area. She reached down and began to stroke his hair.

Just before he was about to dive in, she pulled back and gasped, "That's enough Tom."

As she pulled him back onto her lap, he saw Brianna's mom studying him, as if for the first time. "He is talented, isn't he Brianna?" Tom had seen her hungry look before.

Brianna sighed with pleasure. "He is mother. I nearly came and he was holding back"

Senator Felton looked down at him. "Brianna do you think I could...borrow him while you get ready?"

"Moooooom" Brianna whined. "He's my pet. You can't have him!"

"I know dear" she replied, "But could he at least kiss my feet while you get ready?"

Brianna raised an eyebrow, "Maybe if you buy me a new Porsche for school"

Her mother sighed. "Fine. Go get ready!"

Brianna skipped out of the room. "Be back in a sec pet" she told Tom, and winked.

Tom crawled over to Senator Felton, his hands shaking. He'd never seen a Senator until today, and now he was going to kiss her feet!

Her toes were painted a classic red and were prettier than Brianna's. Where her daughter's feet were chubbier, her mother's toes were longer and better proportioned.

Pushing past his nerves, Tom quickly kissed her feet before moving on to a massage. It wasn't long before she shoved her toes in his mouth. Tom was thinking about what to do next, when he saw her look down and point towards her panties.

"But Brianna said..." Tom protested.

"Don't you dare talk back to me,” Senator Felton snapped. "You're nothing compared to me. Do it."

Tom started towards her crotch when he heard heels clicking on the marble floor. "Moooooom I'm back!" Her mother shoved his head back to her feet as Tom crawled out from under the table.

Brianna twirled, showing off a top that ended above her midriff and a short skirt. She wore gold strappy stiletto sandals. Tom thought was busty before, but he had never realized just how big her breasts were until now. "Do you like it?" She asked.

Tom suppressed an urge to stare and crawled over to her. It took longer but she was so beautiful he couldn't stand.

Brianna glanced at him as he struggled to his feet. "Are you ready pet?" She asked, teasing his hair back into place.

Tom nodded and followed her to a black Cadillac escalade. Brianna smiled at her chauffeur as she slid onto the seat. Tom had to use the men's steps to climb into the vehicle, but he made it eventually. Brianna drew Tom close to her as they rode to the club.

Once they arrived, Brianna led Tom past the bouncer and the women waiting in line. They neared the V.I.P. tables where a group of young women sat. They all had a men dressed like Tom sitting next to them.

"Hey Brianna!" They yelled through the bumping music and waved her over. Champagne sat on ice at their table. One of the girls noticed Tom and said, "Who's the boy?"

Brianna beamed, "This is Tom! He's my new pleasure pet! He almost made me cum from sucking on my toes" she bragged.

A couple of her friends laughed, but most looked impressed.

The girls all drank and gossiped while fondling their men. After a bit, Brianna grabbed her drink and pulled Tom with her to the dance floor.

The dance floor was a sea of skirts and legs. Brianna led Tom to an open area and they started dancing. Tom pressed his head into Brianna's crotch and she moved with the beat while holding his head in place. After a few songs, Brianna was wet. Soon enough, she was dripping through her panties. As her hands moved up to adjust her bra, Tom looked around. The club was full of women and their boys. They were riding their pets’ faces and a couple them were leading their men off the floor.

Brianna's hands reached down to return his attention to her body, but before they did, they pulled up her skirt and moved her panties. As the next song started, Tom worked on moving his tongue inside her while Brianna's hips swung back and forth to the rhythm. As he sucked on her clitoris, he swirled his tongue on it. She came hard, and by the time she was finished, Tom was standing in a puddle on the floor.

She picked him up and carried him to a private room. It didn't take long into their lovemaking before she came again.

Brianna ran her hands over his body as Tom caught his breath. By now, she was quite drunk. She looked at him and asked, "Don't you wish you had been born a woman?"

Tom thought and said, "Yeah sometimes. But being a man isn't so bad. It's just different."

"Different?" Brianna laughed, "You're cute Tom. It must be awful knowing that you're inferior to us in every way."

"That's not true!" Tom argued indignantly.

Brianna's eyes narrowed. Her hand flicked out and grabbed Tom by his throat. Her long nails dug into his neck and Tom couldn’t breath as he looked into her fiery green eyes.

"Don't ever talk to me like that again Tom." Her hand opened and Tom fell to the bed. He immediately kissed Brianna's feet and begged her to forgive him. He heard her laughing and he looked up, eyes pleading for her mercy.

"How could you even imagine we're equal after that? I could have snapped your neck like a twig. Boys are for service, procreating, and pleasure. You're worms before goddesses." She raised her eyebrow. "Now what am I?"

"A goddess" Tom dejectedly whispered.

"And what are you?"

"A worm. Crawling at your feet."

She smiled and lifted his head up. "Now show me how sorry you are Tom." Brianna spread her legs.

They met Brianna's friends at the club exit. As they left, Tom noticed the dance floor was covered in puddles. Men with cloths wiped away the female fluids.

Brianna acted as if nothing had happened. But as she walked into her house, she told Tom, "I would have let you sleep at my feet tonight, if it weren't for that stunt you pulled."

Tom cried himself to sleep in the male quarters.

The next day, he assembled with some of the servants in the parlor. Brianna was waiting. She told them, "You're my seven newest servants. This weekend I'm going to college and I can only take one of you with me. To determine who goes we’re going to have tryouts."

She assigned each of them to a part of her body. One for her mouth, ass, and pussy, two each for her breasts and feet. Tom groaned inwardly when she said he'd be pleasuring her anus. He hated anal play. But being left behind would be a disaster. He got into position. "Ready..." Brianna paused. "Go!" She squealed.

Tom started by kissing each of Brianna's cheeks. She had a perfect ass and loved to show it off. His kisses grew stronger as he buried his head into her butt. Once he reached her anus, he put one of his tiny fingers inside to stimulate her, and ran his tongue along her hole.  He worked for what seemed like hours. "She'll never pick me,” Tom thought.

His tongue was deep in her anus as she yelled, "Stop!" In unison, they all stopped pleasuring her.

She smiled down at the man who had been stimulating her vagina, and drew her feet up.

Lighting fast, she slammed the sole of her foot into the unfortunate man's face. Tom heard a crunch and the man fell to the floor. She screamed, "You useless piece of shit! Tom would have made me cum hours ago if it wasn't for you! I want you out of this house by tomorrow!" She whirled, grabbed Tom's hand and walked to her closet.

In a perfectly calm voice, she told Tom that he'd be packing her things for the rest of the day and that he should come to her bedchambers after dinner. That night, Brianna's seven favorite pets that she was taking to school adored the same parts of her body. Thankfully, Tom served her feet. As Brianna fell asleep Tom thought, "She looks like an angel when she sleeps". He had the best sleep of his life as he slept on her bed curled up at her feet. Her bed was heavenly soft and sleeping by her perfect soles made Tom feel safe.

The next morning, Tom helped the other men carry her suitcases. They were so heavy; it took four men to lift most of them. Tom heard the other servants whisper that the man Brianna had kicked was in the hospital. She had broken his nose, cheekbones, and his jaw. The doctors weren’t sure if he’d survive. Once the vehicles were loaded, Tom climbed into her escalade with the other pleasure pets. The boys who cleaned for her would be riding in the trailer with her horse.

As Tom climbed into the escalade. Brianna smiled at him and pulled him into her lap, the place for her favorite pet. As the car rocked back and forth, Tom fell asleep nestled between her breasts.

He awoke as they reached her school. The vehicles pulled up to a huge house decorated with Brianna's sorority colors. As he started towards the U-haul, Brianna scooped him up in her arms with her other favorite servant, Tyler. She carried them both to the house.

They entered the sorority palace and Brianna was greeted by a group of squealing girls. They rushed to wrap her in a hug. They cooed over Tyler and Tom. "Oooh Brianna's brought a new pet" one gushed. "He's so cute!" said another.

Tom had never had so much female attention in his life. Some girls wore sundresses and Jack Rodgers flip-flops while others were barefoot with long t-shirts and short shorts. While their style, hair color, and tan varied, they were all gorgeous. Their conversation moved to the living room while Brianna's other servants unpacked.

Brianna pulled Tyler into her lap, letting Tom sit at her feet. The other girls all had their pleasure pets by them well. They chatted about their summers. Tom started kissing Brianna's legs and feet, hoping to draw her attention. But Tyler was working as well, sliding his hands across Brianna's chest and between her thighs.

That night, the girls threw a huge party. All the girls brought their servants. Most girls had five or more men dancing with them. Eventually, they would collapse onto a couch, with their pets squirming all over them, adoring their mistresses.

As the party died down, the girls sat drinking while their boys lay exhausted around them. But the girls were nowhere near tired. "We should play a game!" One girl piped up.

They all loved this idea. After some debate, they pulled out a game they called twister. The goal was to place your hands on colored circles and to not fall over. If a woman fell, she took a shot. If a boy fell, he had to remove a piece of clothing.

As they played, the girls loved to bump each other and weren't shy about pushing their pets either. Tom was moving his hand to a green circle when a leg swept his feet out from under him. He fell with a grunt as the girls all laughed. He looked up to see clear green eyes and a beautiful redhead staring at him. "I'm so sorry!" She apologized. "I soooooo didn't mean to do that. But while you're down there..." She looked at his pants.

As the girls giggled while Tom stripped, another girl pushed her down onto Tom. She knocked the wind out of him while the laughter continued.

The redhead glared at the girl who had pushed her and said, "Ugh sorry again. I'm Kaytee."

"Tom" It was weird meeting a girl when she was on top of him.

When she pushed herself up, her hand found his crotch and squeezed. Tom could smell the vodka on her breath. "I think your underwear's coming off next Tom,” she whispered.

After they finished the game, Tom sat between Brianna's legs, naked and tired. But the women had no intentions of sleeping yet. One girl looked at Brianna and asked, "so Brianna are you going to run for sorority president this year?"

Brianna smiled coyly, "Maybe. Politics does run in my family"

The girls partied well into the night. Near the end, it was only Brianna and a couple girls, including Kaytee. As they party thinned out, the girls became even bolder with their pets. Tom nuzzled his head between Brianna's legs. She moved her dress and panties to allow him to begin. As she started to breath heavily, Tom felt a new hand on his back. He heard, "Biiiiig can I borrow him?" Tom turned to see Kaytee looking at him.

Brianna smiled, "Sure little!" She gushed.

Without warning Kaytee grabbed his arm and turned him to her womanhood. Tom almost protested, but instead he let her drag him towards her. At the last second, he dived away and started kissing her pretty pale feet. Kaytee laughed and said, "Ok you can start there"

Tom hoped Brianna would want him back as he adored Kaytee's feet. But she just watched. Tom worked slowly, but Kaytee didn't mind. As he licked her toes, Tom started to not mind either. Her toes were painted black and beautifully contrasted with her pale skin.

Eventually Kaytee pulled him into a wet kiss. As her tongue probed his mouth, Tom felt her slip something down his throat. He didn't realize what it was until he began to grow.

Kaytee pushed Tom to the floor and mounted him. She rode Tom until she dug her hands into his back and screamed as she came. Her fluids washed across Tom's naked body as Brianna said, "Well done little! Since you did so well, you can have him for the night." Kaytee led Tom upstairs with a smile. Her bed was soft, but Tom didn't get much sleep that night.

The semester passed quickly. Brianna studied hard, but she partied harder. Tom became one of the sorority's favorite boys. At first, Brianna lent him to Kaytee and her other sisters. But after time, Tom passed Tyler as Brianna's best pet and Brianna stopped letting Kaytee use him. He slept on her bed, and Brianna took him nearly everywhere.

One night as they sat on her bed, Brianna told him, "After college, we can get married. You can be my first husband."

Tom felt his stomach drop. "I would love to Brianna!" He gushed. "But…your first husband? You'll take more?"

Brianna laughed, "Of course Tom! Politicians have to have multiple husbands! The president only has five now, and people think she needs to have more. A woman with one husband isn't strong enough to be a good leader!"

Tom whispered, "But I'll always be your favorite right?"

"As long as you keep pleasing me like this!” Brianna laughed then continued, “But Tyler is going to be my husband too. It's how things work Tom."

"But you only love me…right?"

Brianna lowered her eyebrows. "Tom I hate jealousy. Don't push me."

Tom should have stopped there but he wailed, "I can't share you Brianna!"


She pushed him, and he fell off the bed. She sternly told him, "You're sleeping downstairs tonight. And send Tyler up."

The next few days, Brianna barely spoke to him. For the first time, he washed dishes and cleaned her room. Other girls began to use him again. Eventually, he spent more time in Kaytee’s bed than Brianna’s.

In his desperation, Tom began to work harder. He organized the other cleaning servants and tried to lure Brianna into a five-some. But she turned them down. When he dressed in a skimpy waiter’s outfit to serve alcohol at a party, he told Brianna he wanted to privately serve her that night. She let him start, but quickly grew bored and made him leave. Nothing captured her attention.

At the end of the semester, Brianna summoned him to her room. Haughtily, she told him, "Tom when we get home I'm returning you. We will repay the dowry and give your mother double the normal servant wage for your services. Your time as my pet is over"

He begged, pleaded, kissed her feet, promised to do better, anything to make her take him back. She waited until he was done and then spoke. "Tom you're a good lover. A great lover in fact. But you don't deserve special treatment. And to be honest…you're kind of boring." She sneered, "You will ride in home in my trailer, where your mom will be waiting to take you."

He never saw Brianna again.

When his mother picked him up, she didn't say a word. The next day, she told him he would start work as a secretary at Jenny Choo's corporate office the next week.