- Text Size +

 job before. He always assumed he wouldn't have to. But his mother had to find wives for her other sons, and Tom couldn't just sit at home. His mother told him this was an opportunity. A secretary job at Jenny Choos was a good starting point for a man. The company designed some of the most expensive shoes in the world.


On his first day, Tom nervously studied himself in the mirror. He had heard horror stories about how some secretaries were harassed, so he picked his most conservative suit. He had no intention of becoming one of those secretaries. In fact, Tom decided he wasn't going to look for a woman for a while. He was going to enjoy being a strong, independent man earning his way in the world. Head held high, Tom walked out the door and waited for the bus.

As he arrived at his office building, Tom had to lean back to see the top of the glass skyscraper. At the main desk, Tom told the receptionist he was there for the new secretary job. The receptionist looked at his list and then said, "Oh the creative department." He looked at Tom "It’s the 54th floor."

Tom walked to the elevator. The doors were made for women, and the buttons were at female height. He tired to press the up button, but it was too high. He was about to jump when a pink-nailed finger pressed it for him.

Tom turned around and saw a dazzling young woman with long black hair. She was wearing a navy pantsuit that showed off her sensual curves. Her 4 inch platforms covered her toes, but Tom hoped they were painted the same shade of pink as her fingernails.

"It looked like you needed some help there,” she said as she smiled, "I'm Erin"

"I'm Tom" Under any other circumstance, he would let his eyes drift over her shapely body. But he was a professional now. So he just stared into her hazel eyes.

"So Tom, what floor are you going to?" She asked, returning his gaze.

"54, it's my first day." Tom tried to sound excited.

"Awesome" she smiled. "That's my floor too, I'm an associate in the creative department!"

They shook hands. "So…do you like working here?" Tom asked.

Erin's eyes lit up. "Yeah! I just looooove shoes. There's some paper pushing, but it's worth it when I see my friends wearing something I designed." She looked down, then at Tom. "Do you like shoes Tom?"

Tom nodded, hoping Erin couldn't tell how much he liked her shoes.

As the elevator reached their floor Tom stumbled as the elevator jerked to a stop. Fortunately, Erin caught his arm as he nearly fell into her long legs.

"Thanks" Tom murmured.

"My pleasure. Nice to meet you Tom!" Erin strode off the elevator.

Tom stepped off into a large room with offices on either side. The first four had secretary desks outside them. In the center of the floor, a cluster of men sat at small desks tittering on phones, typing on computers, and running things back and forth between the offices.

"This is our main office. You'll be working with our general secretaries" A man interrupted Tom’s thoughts. "I'm John, the head secretary. You are Tom?"

"Yes" Tom said.

"Good. I'll give you a tour and then explain your duties" John showed Tom the copy room, the break room, and explained how associates would ask him to get them coffee, schedule appointments, type letters, and answer phone calls. As a secretary his job was to do anything and everything they asked.

"And here" John gestured to a wooden door, "Is the creative room. Do not enter this room unless invited. But we'll take a quick peek" he opened the door.

The room was lined with high tech computers and other machines Tom didn't understand. He wasn't surprised to see a couple of men helping the associates speed up the creative process. They had their heads buried underneath the associates’ skirts while the women worked.


John closed the door and walked him to his desk. He demonstrated how to do his various tasks, and Tom learned as best he could. "Most of this job is learned from experience,” explained John.

Tom ate lunch by himself in the break room. He felt so alone. No one had spoken to him after John left him at his desk. He sadly closed his eyes.

"Hello...Tom? Are you ok?"

Tom's eyes snapped open. Erin was standing over his table with a concerned look on her face.

"I'm fine" Tom tried to sound sincere.

"Ok...well I can't find anyone to help me copy these memos. Do you mind?"

Tom threw away his half eaten lunch and grabbed the papers. "Sure thing. I'll bring them in a couple minutes."

"I'll come with you!" Erin volunteered. "I need to take a walk anyways."

Normally Tom would have said no. But right now he needed a friend.
So he smiled and nodded.

She followed him to the copier, and they chatted on the way. They discovered they enjoyed the same tv shows and both loved to read. After he made the copies, she had another task for him.

Erin worked with Tom throughout the day. She didn't mind when he made mistakes and kept Tom laughing. The day flew by. As he was clocking out, he told her, "Thanks for helping me today, Erin. It's good to know I have a friend here."

"No problem Tom. So is this your first time in the city?"

Tom nodded. "Everything is so big!"

Erin beamed down at him. "Well in that case, why don't I show you around? I know this great Thai place we can have for dinner."

Tom smiled, "Maybe another time Erin. My mom's expecting me"

"You can text her! I'm sure she won't mind" Erin pulled out her phone. Tom didn’t have a phone, but he sent a text to his mom’s number. Moments later his mom responded that it was a great idea.

Tom had a lovely time at dinner. Erin was a perfect lady, holding the door for him and pulling out his tiny chair. After the waiter got the check, Erin asked, "Tom why don't we have a nightcap at my place?"

Tom was having a good time, but he wanted to be professional, "Thanks Erin, but I'd better get home."

"Are you sure Tom?" she asked. "It's really late, and you'd have to walk home. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you." She slid her foot seductively across Tom's legs.

Tom relented. "Ok but just one drink. Just friends, right?"

"Just friends" she smiled.

But as they arrived at her place, she drew him into a passionate kiss. Tom wanted to fight, but he simply melted beneath her. They fell onto her bed and Erin kicked off her heels. She placed her foot on Tom's chest. Her beautiful toes were painted pink, just like Tom guessed. "Do you like them?" She asked.

He nodded.

"Then kiss them,” she commanded.

From there, it was over. She fucked him until 3am. The next day, Tom pleaded with her to keep last night a secret. She promised not say anything as they fell asleep together.

But at work, Tom saw a couple secretaries laughing as he walked in, and he saw an associate hand Erin a $100 bill.

Later that day, Erin called Tom to her office. As he entered, she asked, "Tooom can you copy this for me? It's my new design. What do you think?"

Tom looked at the drawing and his eyes widened in horror. The shoe was a naked male. Its legs bent upwards and could be tied as ankle straps, and its long penis was the heel. The arms were bent back to hold the toes in place. With a start, Tom recognized the man's face as his own. It formed the toe of the heel, and was twisted in pleasure.

Angrily, Tom slammed the drawing down and yelled, "This is harassment Erin!"

She laughed, "You didn't say that last night."

"You can't do this" Tom yelled. "You promised!"

Erin smiled, "And I kept my promise. I haven't said anything. But you will."

She grabbed Tom’s arm and dragged him to the main office. Everyone stared as she said, "Tom has something to tell you all."

Tom flushed. Erin's squeezed his arm and forced the words from his mouth. "Um...last night Erin and I slept together." Some associates started to snicker.

"And why don't you show them the heels I made based on last night?"

Tom hung his head and held up Erin's design. The associates giggled as Tom flushed.

"Tom, kiss my feet." Erin commanded. "Soon enough, I'll be wearing you on them!"

As the entire office burst into laughter, Tom knelt down and kissed her feet. To his shame, Tom realized he was turned on. He told himself it was from her feet, but he knew it wasn't the only reason.

Erin's design became one of the top selling shoes in record time. Erin was promoted to senior associate, while Tom became the laughingstock of the office. He struggled with his duties, and he knew he would be fired soon.

At the end of the week, he received an email. The CEO's daughter was so impressed with their work she was coming to see them personally.

The day she visited, Tom dressed in his best clothes and took his place with the other secretaries. He took a deep breath as the doors opened.

A young brown haired girl with pale skin strode off of the elevator. Her flowing red dress showed she was an heiress, not a businesswoman. But Tom was focused on her gorgeous feet first. Her toes were painted a deep red and her high stilettos showed off her lovely arches. She had the most beautiful feet Tom had ever seen.

As she toured the office, Tom stole glances at her feet. He had to resist the urge to run up to her and kiss them. With a start, he realized they were coming his way.

She leaned over his desk. "Hello Tom"

"Hello Miss Ashley" he half stuttered. Her cleavage so close to his face made it a struggle to talk.

"I heard you were the model for our new shoe. I now see why you were chosen,” she said with a wink.

"T-thank you Miss Ashley. It's an honor"

"It sure is Tom. It was nice to meet you!"

"The pleasure all is mine Miss Ashley"

She laughed, "Oh Tom" she whispered, "You know that's not true" and walked away.

The next day he was told he'd been promoted to Miss Ashley's executive assistant. He was thrilled. Who said men had a glass ceiling?

His first day, he rode the elevator up to the 70th floor. He was an independent man moving up in the world!

He had his own desk outside of her office. While Ashley worked, Tom filed her papers, greeted visitors, and answered her phone. Before lunch, she called him into her office. Tom noticed her feet were propped up on the desk as he sat down.

"Tom would you mind painting my nails?" Ashley asked.

Tom thought he was ready for anything, but he hadn't expected this. "Are you sure Miss Ashley?"

"Of course, part of your job is keeping me prepared for work!" She gestured to a bottle. "I'd like the pink today"

Tom picked up the bottle, trying not to get turned on.

He pulled the brush over each of her pedicured nails. He made sure each coat was even, and blew on each toe to dry the polish. He applied two coats to get the perfect color, then a final topcoat to protect them. Her toes took longer, but it was worth it.

As he watched her beautiful soles crinkle as she sat at her computer, Tom couldn't help himself anymore. He lightly sucked her pinky toe and prayed she wouldn't notice.

"Tom are you sucking my toes?" Oh shit. She noticed.

"Y-y-yes Miss Ashley."

"Did you know that I just love having my toes sucked?"

"Ummm…" Stuttered Tom.

She looked at him. "Would you mind Tom? It's been a long day."

Tom needed no further encouragement. He wrapped his mouth around her big toe. He was in heaven as he sucked each of her toes.

"Now do my fingers Tom" Ashley commanded.

But before he could open the bottle, her hands pulled him onto her lap. She leaned in and their first kiss was incredible. Her large chair was the perfect spot for making love.

As the weeks passed, they quickly found other places for lovemaking. Ashley had a husband, but she told Tom he was an awful lover. She spent most nights in her city apartment with Tom.

His entire life changed. He traveled with her on her G6 and joined the mile high club. He drank champagne from her lips, and then drank an even tastier liquid from her lower ones. She took him around the world and Tom made her cum on every continent.

One night, after months of intense lovemaking sessions, she wrapped her arms around him, looked into his eyes, and confessed, "Tom, I love you."

Tom wasn't sure what to say. Ashley was attractive and he loved adoring her feet, but he felt like something was missing. He loved her feet, but did he love Ashley?

However, now wasn't the time for thought. When a woman said those words, you said them back.

"I love you too Ashley" he said. She smiled, opened her legs, and he made her cum again and again.

A week later, she told him that he'd be accompanying her to a board meeting. He was excited. Ashley had never done this before!

At Tom couldn't keep up with most of the conversation, but he tried his best to follow the power point and the business jargon. Finally, Ashley pointed towards Tom and said, "Tom come up here"

Tom moved to the head of the table, trying not to squirm as the board members watched him. Tom was shorter than the table, and only saw their feminine faces peering down at him.

"While Tom has already done some modeling, he was never given full credit. I want Tom to be the male model for our new shoe line, Divinity."

Tom's eyes bulged. A model! He'd be famous! He had made his own way in the world, and succeeded!

Ashley continued, "I will be the female model. The main shot will be Tom laying prostrate, worshipping me and my feet in the new shoes."

Tom nearly fell over. He'd be worshipping her?

 

A man worshipping a woman was a complete sign of submission. It was the most empowering thing that could happen to a woman and the most humiliating show of obedience a man could perform. Woman loved to make men worship them in public places in front of crowds, showing off that her man was completely devoted to them.

Tom was one of the many men who hated the practice. Long ago, Tom had promised himself he'd never worship a woman. Could he worship Ashley to become a model? Tom wasn't sure. And he wouldn't be worshipping her in private. He'd be telling the whole world that Ashley was a Goddess, and encouraging other men to worship their women.

Ashley saw his shock and smiled. "Tom why don't you give the board a demonstration right now?"

Tom's heart nearly stopped. "A demonstration? Of the scene?" He asked, feeling stupid.

"Yes Tom." Ashley said, pointing to her perfect feet. "Worship me."

"I-I can't Miss Ashley" He had never stood up to a woman. Not like this.

"What?" Now she looked shocked. "Don't be silly Tom. You love me. Worship me."

Every fiber of his heart wanted to bow down before her. But his head held him back. "I-I won't do it. I-I'm sorry Miss Ashley,” he sputtered.

A board member muttered, "Guess he doesn't love her as much as she thought." A few of them laughed.

Ashley's face turned a dark red. "Go home Tom" she fumed.

"How will I get home?" Tom asked.

"Take the bus, walk, or crawl. I don't care. Think about your job while you go home."

As Tom made the long walk to the bus stop, he started to cry. As he sat on a bench, he heard giggles and saw three women walking towards him.

"Why are you crying cutie?" One asked.

"I don't want to talk about it" Tom sniffed.

"Aww he's sad girls" another girl said. They stood in front of the bench, hands on their hips.

The third one laughed, "I know how we could make him feel better!"

Laughing, they picked him up and dragged him to an alleyway. Tom screamed for help, but no one was around. In the alley, they ripped his clothes and forced his mouth open. They filled his mouth with lovemaking pills and forced him to swallow.

So much blood filled his member, Tom couldn't remember much. But he did remember them laughing as he grew, moaning as each took turns riding him, and the sound of their heels fading as they left him in the alleyway. Exhausted and broken, Tom blacked out.

When he woke, it was dark. The bus had stopped running. So he crawled to Ashley's apartment. The doorman gave him an odd look, but let him up. With his clothes and heart in his hand, Tom opened the door.

"Tom? What happened?" Ashley looked concerned. She looked like an angel in her white dress and white stiletto heels. She had on red lipstick and her nails were painted white. Tom had never seen a more divine sight.

Sobbing, Tom told her everything. She listened and stroked his hair as he nestled between her breasts, even dressing him in new clothes.

Once Tom had told her everything he asked, "Do you still love me?"

She smiled and kissed him. He wanted to lose himself inside her, but he had to tell her something. Tom pulled back.

"Ashley, I'm so sorry. I didn't think I needed you. I do. You are everything I want. You keep me safe and make me so happy. You are my Goddess and I want to worship you."

She looked at him for a long time. The she kissed his head and told him, "Tom it makes me so happy to hear that."

Tom responded by sliding off her lap and kissing her feet. Since those girls had taken him, all he'd wanted to do kiss her perfect feet.

She started dripping as he sucked her toes. She slipped him the pill and slammed herself on top of him. Tom pulled off his clothes as she pushed him inside her again and again. She was not gentle and Tom already saw bruises forming. He didn't care. She climaxed like a waterfall, covering Tom's naked body. As he caught his breath, she got up and adjusted her hair and clothes.

Tom looked up at her, and knew he was completely hers. "I love you Ashley," he whispered.

"Tom that was...incredible," Ashley moaned. "But don't get up yet." She placed her foot in front of him. "Worship me Tom"

Tom happily broke his promise. Her love and safety mattered more than a childhood fantasy. "I'd be happy to my... Goddess," he murmured. Tom bowed low in front of her, and said, "I am yours, mind, body, and soul Goddess," as he placed his hands on either side of Ashley's flawless feet. He lowered his head and kissed her foot again and again, worshiping her. He heard a clicking sound but it didn't register. Somehow, he felt like this was destined to be his place. He belonged at her feet.

As he finished kissing, he realized what the sound was. He turned around to see cameras surrounding him and Ashley.

"Thank you Tom." His Goddess was smiling. "We got all the shots we need. I was going to have another man fill in, but you were so...willing to worship me"

Tom didn't understand. "This...was for the photo shoot?"

Ashley smiled, "Yes Tom. Oh and by the way, you're fired. As soon as I yelled at you, you ran to new girls, like the slut you are. I might be your Goddess, but you're no longer worthy to worship me. Go get some other sluts to fuck you. We're done Tom." She waved her hand and the photographers dragged Tom back to the street. Sobbing, Tom waited until the bus took him home.

He expected his mother to be furious, but after he told her what happened and when the check for Tom's "modeling" arrived, his mother forgave him.

A few days later, Jenny Choo revealed their new shoe line. Their advertisement featured Ashley and Tom. She was dressed in all white and towered over Tom in the Divinity stilettos. She stared boldly into the camera, the model of female supremacy, a true Goddess. It also showed Tom worshipping her feet. Naked, bruised, and dripping from her fluids, he wretchedly prostrated himself before her divine feet. The top of the ad read "Put him in his place".

Divinity became an international sensation. More women than ever commanded their men to worship them and they did it in Divinity heels. Tom was crushed.

He asked his mother to sue them, but she told Tom that without a woman to support his testimony, the case would be dismissed. She even told him that he should be proud to be a model, and his newfound fame had attracted a new suitor.