- Text Size +

Jennifer

Although Tom was now his mother’s servant, he still excelled. His hard work won him the right to grocery shop for his mom on weekends. The other servants grumbled it was because his mother was the Mistress of the house, but Tom knew it was because of his hard work.

While he was returning from buying groceries one weekend, four men came up to him. They studied him as they walked past. Tom continued walking the other way, until he felt a push on his back. The heavy groceries caused him to tumble over.

It was the four men from before. They cornered him in an alley. "Look boys, it's the model from those shoe ads. The ones that got men worshipping women." one sneered.

"Do you know my wife divorced me when I wouldn't worship her?" Another asked. He had a tattoo of a broken heart on his cheek. Tom had never seen one before, but he knew that divorced men were given those tattoos to mark them as damaged goods. No one would hire, much less marry a divorced man.


As they cornered him in an alleyway, the men became more and more aggressive. Finally, one of them took a swing at him. Tom blocked the first punch, but there were too many. The flurry of punches and kicks knocked him to his knees. Tom curled up, hoping it would be over soon.

Suddenly, Tom heard a scream and a crash. He opened his eyes to see his tall, gorgeous, blonde savior facing down his remaining three assailants.
She had thrown the fourth man into a pile of trash cans, where he was struggling to get free.

"Back off lady" one said. "There are three of us.”

She simply sneered down at him and said, "Three men versus one woman? That isn't even close to a fair fight"

She slammed her knee into the tattooed man's face faster than Tom thought possible. Tom heard a crunch and the man fell backwards, clutching his broken nose. Before the others had time to react, she stomped her high heel down on another's shoe. The long heel went straight through the poor man's foot. He crumpled at her feet.

When the final assistant managed to throw a punch, she dodged and grabbed his arm. With a twist, she dislocated his shoulder and threw him into the alley wall. As the tattooed man began to rise, she slipped her foot out of her heel, and swept her tan leg, knocking the tattooed man down. As he struggled to get up, she placed her bare foot on his throat. "Told you it wasn't a fair fight" she bragged.

The fourth man had untangled himself from the trashcans. He snuck up behind her, holding a brick.

At the last second she turned, knocked the brick away, and pulled her high heel out of the other man's foot. Holding the shoe like a club, she slammed the shoe across the final mans face. He fell backwards and hit the ground hard.

After that, the four men changed their minds. As they ran, she laughed and slipped her heel back on.

"Wow" Tom gushed. "Thanks…that was incredible."

His guardian angel laughed, "No problem, I've always wanted to kick some ass in high heels. I've also been taking martial arts lessons since I was four."

"And they're such gorgeous heels" Tom said, admiring her black platform pumps.

She beamed, "Thanks! I'm Jennifer by the way"

"Tom" They shook hands.

"Nice to meet you!" Jennifer smiled. "So Tom, how about you buy me a thanks for saving my life coffee?"

Tom still had a bit of money left over from shopping. His mom would kill him, but he didn't care.

As the talked over coffee, he learned that Jennifer was 22, just a year older than him. She was from New York and was just passing through his town for a vacation to the beach. Tom told her about how he was educated at St. Judith's and when she asked he did admit he was the model from the Divinity ads.

Jennifer told him how her mother had started Ford and how she was her only daughter. She was currently working as one of the executives at Ford and Tom explained he was working as a servant for his mom until he found a wife. When she heard this, Jennifer said, "Really? I'd imagine some lucky girl would have snapped you up by now." Then she sighed. "I'm actually single too. My husband died three months ago. I just have been too busy with work to put myself back out there. I was hoping this trip would help."

As they finished their conversation, Tom realized with a start that they had been talking for an hour. “It was good meeting you Jennifer, but I was supposed to be home 30 minutes ago. My mom is going to be so angry.”

 

Jennifer smiled and said, "In that case, why don't I drive you home?"

To Tom's surprise, his mom didn't care he was late. She invited Jennifer in for dinner. Tom got back to his chores as they ate. He would eat once the women were done with the other servants.


"Tooooom" his mother called, "Could you come into the dining room?"

As Tom entered, he noticed his mom and Jennifer both had big smiles on their faces. "Tom, Jennifer is going to take you as a vacation servant" his mom explained. "You're going to spend a week with her at the beach."

Tom's jaw dropped. "I won't bother you?" He asked Jennifer.

"Not at all!" She reassured him. "It'll be nice to have some company!" Winking, she joked, "Plus I think you'll fit in my suitcase"

So Tom hopped in her pink Camero and they headed for the beach. Her other two servants rode in the back seat, but they remained quiet while Tom and Jennifer chatted. As they talked, Tom realized Jennifer was special. She was wealthy, but not spoiled and kind without being weak. He couldn't help falling for her as her blonde hair streamed in the wind.

Once they reached her beach house, Tom and Jennifer's other servants carried in her luggage. He went downstairs to tell her he had unpacked, and found Jennifer lounging in the hot tub. "Do you have a bathing suit Tom?" she asked. When he shook his head, she said, "That's ok" and tore off his clothes. As she pulled him into the hot tub, he leaned in to kiss her.

Jennifer's lips claimed his as she wrapped him in a wet kiss. Tom wasted no time pulling down her bathing suit, to reveal her huge tan breasts. Tom sucked on her nipples as she archer her back. When she gave him the pill, the warm water made him even bigger. She looked at him and said, "That's a pleasant surprise" and took him as the water rushed around them.

Once they were done, she gasped, "Tom, that was incredible". They dried themselves, and then continued their lovemaking in the bedroom.

The week passed in a blur of sand, salt, and sex. When they drove home, Jennifer asked his mother if she could take Tom into her service for the next year. She happily agreed.

As they drove back to New York, Tom said, "Thank you Jennifer"

She smiled at him. "My pleasure Tom. I always have had a thing for dudes in distress"

"You can keep saving me for as long as you want,” Tom laughed.

Jennifer's house was huge. It was in the Hamptons and had a huge yard. She had four cars and eight other servants.

As they lay on her bed that night, Tom looked into her brown eyes and asked, "Jennifer, what are we?"

She sighed and said, "Tom, I don't like labels. You make me feel great, but you've been betrothed so many times! I just don't know about us yet"

Tom didn't press her further. He looked down, and noticed that her toenails weren't painted. "Don't you paint your nails?" He asked.

She looked down at them and sighed "Not really. It just takes so long when I do them."

"Well...maybe I could help you out?" Tom ventured.

When she hesitated for a second, Tom thought she would say no, but Jennifer smiled and said, "Sure why not?"

Tom picked out a sky blue polish and started to work on her toes. As he painted, he realized how beautiful her feet were. Tom didn't like unpainted nails, but with polish, he noticed how her long and pretty her toes were. He admired her arch, and ran his hands over her smooth, tan soles.

Jennifer noticed his attention. She wriggled her toes and asked, "Aren't they pretty Tom?"

Tom was almost drooling. He nodded and kissed her feet. "Why didn't you paint them?" Tom asked.

"Oh you know...just busy with the company" She replied, but Tom saw the sadness in her eyes.

"Your husband used to do them,” Tom guessed.

She shoved her toes in his mouth and said, "Tom, stop talking." He gladly ran his tongue over her toes, but he could tell her walls were up again. After a few minutes she said, "I'm tired Tom" she said and rolled over. Tom sighed, and closed his eyes.

In the middle of the night, Tom felt her lips on his. Half asleep, he kissed her back. Her fingers urgently slipped the pill in his mouth as she took him. It all happened so quick Tom thought it was a dream until he woke the next morning tangled in her legs.

When they had both showered, she took him to a local cafe for brunch. She told him, "I'm sorry about last night. Men die young all the time, but he was my best guy friend since I was 4." Her dark brown eyes dominated his vision. They were so beautiful, so expressive. "I haven't let anyone in. Not for a long time. But keeping these feelings inside doesn't make them go away. Last night, I realized I needed you."

Tom smiled and stroked her hand. "No girl has ever opened up to me like this Jennifer. It means a lot that you'd trust me enough to tell me."

"Don't make me regret it Tom." She warned. "You know I can kick your ass and do my hair at the same time."

Tom laughed. "I know it! But I wouldn't dream of hurting you." He continued, "Jennifer I know you may not feel the same way, but I have to tell you. Since you saved me that day, I knew you were special. You're my savior, my protector, my guardian angel. You're kind and are so good to me. I love you, Jennifer." She nodded and was about to speak when he said, "I know you aren't there yet. That's ok."

She smiled and said, "I care about you Tom, and it means so much to hear you say that." They stared at each other for a long time. The she lightly hit his chest and said, "Your turn to tell me about your past. Why aren't you still a model?"

Tom told her about his time with Ashley, how she made him a model, and how she spurned him after the shoot was done.

"And that's why I'll never worship a woman again" he said. "In fact, I think men and women are equals"

Jennifer nearly spit out her coffee she laughed so hard. "Tom that's crazy. Women are the superior sex and always will be. And worship is a huge step in any relationship. It shows a man know his role."

"I disagree" Tom argued. "You're taller and stronger, but that doesn't make you superior."

"I'm also smarter, able to vote, able to drive, and live three times longer" she finished. "Tom this is concerning. You need to be put in your place."

Tom said, "My place is right here at this table with you Jennifer."

"Not it isn't" Jennifer told him harshly. "In fact Tom why don't you get down by my feet? We can continue our discussion once you're down there."

Tom protested, but Jennifer told him in a stern voice she wouldn't be speaking to him until he sat at her feet. Eventually Tom slunk down to her feet. He didn't want to, but he wanted to continue the conversation more. He knelt down at her heels. By now everyone in the café had heard them and was watching.


She was wearing white open toed stilettos decorated with rhinestones. Angel wings sprouted from the back of the heel, holding the gold ankle strap like a halo. Tom had never seen her wear them, but he felt like he'd seen them before. He wanted to kiss them so bad, but held himself back.

"Now Tom," Jennifer said, "You were saying something about us being equals?" She crossed her legs, dangling her heel above his head.

Tom had to admit that he felt a little inferior below her feet, but he stubbornly said in a loud voice, "That's right Jennifer. I'm a strong, independent man!"

The entire cafe burst out laughing. "Silly boy." Jennifer teased, tapping his head with her heel, "You live in my house, eating my food, and you earn your keep by pleasing me. You rely on me for everything. I'm basically your Goddess." She stood up, towering over him. "I allow you to live, and in return you please me."

Tom couldn't meet her eyes. With a start he realized her high heels were the latest shoes from the Divinity line.

"Tom" Jennifer's voice boomed down. "You said you loved me and called me your angel. But that's not enough. I'm not your angel. I'm your Goddess. And as your Goddess, Your love isn't sufficient. I command you to worship me."

Tom felt his body nearly break in two. A part of him wanted to stand up and scream at her. But another part wanted to worship her. She did look like a Goddess standing over him.

Jennifer's foot made the choice for him. She placed it on his back and forced his face to her toes. As soon as his face touched her foot, Tom's lips puckered and he kissed her foot. While he kissed he begrudgingly whispered, "You're my Goddess.”

 

"What's that Tom?" Jennifer asked. "I can't hear you with your lips on my toes."

Tom looked up into her domineering brown eyes. "You're my Goddess and I'm your devotee,” he confessed. "We aren't equals." He couldn't believe she had forced him to say it, but Tom couldn't help feeling a little turned on.

Jennifer smiled as he kissed her toes. She sat back down while Tom continued to worship her. When she left, she made him crawl after her as the whole cafe cheered.

When they got home, she had him give her oral and soaked him in her cum. But Tom didn't say a word. He obeyed, but was still furious. Later, she told him, "Tom, we're going to a party tonight. Go get ready."

Tom nodded and changed into his outfit. He was still fuming about earlier.

Jennifer took him to a huge house on the coast. Tom met her three other friends Lacy, Madison, and Victoria. Lacy was a brunette with a gorgeous smile. Madison had black hair and matching nails. Victoria was a blonde and told Tom she met Jennifer when they were sorority sisters. They all had brought their boys as well.

The girls caught up over dinner while Tom and the other pets sat on their laps. After they had finished, they retreated to the living room. They grabbed the empty bottle of wine they had finished at dinner and played spin the bottle. A girl would spin the bottle and when it pointed to a boy, the other girls picked a sex act for them to play out.

Tom kissed Madison's toes, sucked on Lacy's nipples, and Tom jealously watched Victoria's boy toy lick Jennifer's vagina. He was unable to make her cum, which made Tom proud.

Then Jennifer spin the bottle and it stopped on him. The girls all giggled and handed Jennifer the pill. "No" Tom said. He wanted to have sex with her, but he was still angry with her. He had to show her he was seriously angry. The girls all sat in stunned silence.

Lacy laughed and then pushed him to the ground. "Yes. Go for it Jennifer" He tried to squirm away, but Victoria held his legs and Madison ripped off his clothes.

Jennifer hesitated, but as her friends urged her on, she undressed. "Please Jennifer. Don't do this," he begged.

She said, "We're doing this Tom. Please your Goddess." She forced the pill in his mouth as the other girls cheered and mounted him.

Tom didn't move, but she knew him well enough that after a while, she came. As her fluids soaked Tom, he wanted to be angry. To curse her, ask her how she could do this to him. But he didn't feel upset or violated. He felt turned on, and strangely fulfilled. Even as an unmoving, unwilling object, he had still pleased his Goddess. He had tried to fight it, but Her will had prevailed. He had served his purpose by pleasing Her.

After She was done, Jennifer said, "I'm taking Tom to the bedroom." Her friends cheered as She led Tom upstairs.

When they were alone She nearly burst into tears and said, "I'm sorry Tom. My friends were just all pushing me on and I couldn't help myself. Can you forgive me?" She looked at him with Her big brown eyes.

Tom shook his head and said "There's nothing to forgive Jennifer. I've been pretending to be your equal. But we're not. You're a Goddess and I'm Your servant. And I'm ok with that. In fact, it turns me on. A Goddess doesn't have to ask for forgiveness. I love You."

Jennifer's jaw dropped. "Tom...I don't know what to say. Are you sure?"

Tom smiled, "I am. My mind, body, and soul are Yours Goddess." He began to bend down to worship Her, but She stopped him.

"Let's do this downstairs." She said.

She carried him down the stairs. As Her friends turned, She placed Tom on the ground and She spun the bottle. It landed on Tom. Her friends started to giggle.

Before they could pick a sex act, Tom bowed down before Jennifer and worshipped her. Her kissed Her perfect feet, venerated Her long legs and did homage to Her clitoris. "I'm all Yours Goddess,” he said.

Jennifer smiled, and not just from pleasure. "I love you Tom,” She confessed as Her friends cheered.

Jennifer reached into Her purse and pulled out another pill. She placed it in Tom's mouth and began to ride him. This time, Tom did everything he could to please Her. He bucked his hips and sucked Her nipples. After a few minutes She came more than ever before. By the time She was done, Tom could have swum in the puddle She created.

They got married soon after. His mother walked him down the aisle. Their vows were magical. He promised to completely obey, love, and worship her for the rest of his life, while Jennifer promised to care for, cherish, and protect him. At Jennifer's command, Tom actually worshipped Her in front of everyone at the wedding. They honeymooned in Bora Bora and somehow found time in between sex to eat.

A few months later, Jennifer found out She was pregnant. They were both thrilled to learn that it was a girl. Tom couldn't think of a better way to please his Goddess than by giving Her a daughter to pass on Her name.

The years flew by. Their daughter soon was ordering him around, much to Tom's chagrin. However, Jennifer condoned it and Tom accepted Her decision. Tom also gave Jennifer two baby boys and a second girl.

They grew old together. Or rather Tom grew old while Jennifer stayed beautiful. She didn't take another pleasure husband until Tom was 50 and couldn't perform like he used to. By then Tom said didn't care, and he wanted Jennifer to be happy. But when She invited Tom back into Her bed after a month with Her new husband, Tom could have died of happiness.

As she fucked him, Jennifer whispered to him, "Sam is 18 years old and he can't make me cum like you Tom"

Tom lived longer than most men, but at 60, his heart started to give out. When the doctors told him he only had a couple days left, Jennifer was by his bedside. As they made love a final time She told him, "You can decide what we do this time, your last time should be for you."

"No" Tom said, "It is and always has been about you."

She smiled, and Tom realized how lucky he was. Nearly 40 years together and She hadn't aged a day. She moaned, "In that case..." In a few minutes, She came, soaking Tom's head and hospital bed.

When Tom died a week later, Jennifer was with him and got to hear him say I love you one last time. The doctors told Jennifer they'd never seen a man die so happy.

When Jennifer returned home, Sam was waiting for Her. He ran his hands over Her legs and kissed between them. Jennifer tried to fight, but eventually gave in. It had been a week, and She had needs. But once they were done, She wasn't anywhere near satisfied. Tom always made Her cum, even when he was literally on his deathbed.

The next month passed while Jennifer mourned Tom. But one day as She sat reminiscing about the good times they had together, She remembered how Tom had helped Her overcome the loss of Her first husband. The more She thought about it, the more She realized Tom wouldn't want Her to sulk. He'd want Her to move on and be happy. All Tom had ever wanted was to make Her happy.

The next day, Jennifer made a phone call.

"St. Judith's, how many I help you?" The secretary asked.

"This is Jennifer Pierson. May I speak to the headmistress?"

"Sure, just one moment Miss Pierson."

"Hello Jennifer?" The headmistress asked, "I'm so sorry to hear about Tom."

"Thank you." Jennifer said, "I was actually calling to see if your finest pleasure student is betrothed. I'm looking for a new husband."

Chapter End Notes:

So which girl did you like the best?

 

Writing wise, I liked my first chapter the best but I like Brianna the most. I have a thing for spoiled evil girls

 

Thanks for all the reviews!