- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Commission for YDNKM! Its got some futa, cockvore, and a bit of destruction and a bit of boob stuff. Hope you enjoy!
Kotoki’s eyes shot open. She wasn't the slightest bit sleepy, but that was normal! Normal for her, at least. She didn't sleep to regain energy like a mortal. Not at all, no. If you asked her, she wasn’t even entirely sure that the way she passed the time could be classified as sleep. She only referred to it as such for the feeble-minded beings who couldn’t hope to match her vast intellect. After all, even the most patient and understanding of her kind would object to the task of watching over humanity constantly for even a couple of years, much less eternity. So she, along with the rest of her kind, only chose to interfere when there was a problem. And then she'd ordered her most devout followers to make sure there was never any problems! It was fullproof! Or, it had been. If she was conscious then something had gone wrong, and she'd need to offer the humans some divine intervention once again.

She sat up and stretched her arms over her head. Doing so felt good, which was all she could ask of basically anything she did anymore. Her divine form was immune to any and all forms of negativity. She couldn't even get her feelings hurt, as far as she could tell. Her curiosity piqued at this sudden question she actually didn't actually have an answer to, and she made a quick mental note to check later. For now her goal was clear… or, rather, it was as clear as she could make it. Even her powers had limits, and while she was able to set up a crude alarm to wake her when there was trouble at her shrine that didn't mean she had any details.

Standing from the perfectly made bed in which she’d been lying, Kotoki took a moment to examine herself in the mirror placed directly next to it. She'd created this small, cozy home in her personal pocket dimension, and she enjoyed spending eternity to herself. Her silky brown hair was flawless, as always, and she offered herself a winning smile. Other deities, particularly one with long orange hair, had criticized her decision to live in such a humble abode instead of an enormous, opulent mansion, but Kotoki felt no reason to justify her choices to anyone.

That was also why others like her typically held dozens of places of worship across the entire mortal realm. They wanted to let their power be known far and wide. Their egos were so fragile they needed to be assuaged constantly. Why, one of them had even had the gall to name himself God, and demanded his followers spread the word far and wide. Kotoki wanted for almost-nothing compared to that nut job. She wanted a single, modest shrine, and nothing more. Set up on the outskirts of a great city, so her followers could enjoy some semblance of the peace and quiet she enjoyed herself.

...How long had she been looking at herself in the mirror again? A mortal's life typically lasted less than a hundred years, which was but a drop in an ocean compared to how long-lived her kind was. As such, time management was not her forte. She had her weaknesses, even if the mortals liked to call her a… what was, it again? Goddess? No, they couldn't have been so cheesy and unoriginal, could they? Maybe there simply wasn't a better term for what she was. If that were the case she could get behind the “Goddess” label.

Sighing, she lazily drew a circle in the air with her finger. After a couple seconds an image formed in the circle she'd drawn, clear as day. She stood a moment and studied the image before her, crossing her arms over her ample chest in the meantime. She was looking at her shrine, as she’d expected, but something was wrong.

The pristine walls of the simple structure had been besmirched. Thick black lines covered seemingly every inch of every flat surface. It was hard to make out from the angle she'd drawn her portal, and considered creating a new one for a better view.

She put those plans on hold, though. There were humans crossing in front of her now. A small group of them, carrying hefty cans in each arm. The metal containers were stained with what appeared to be… taint? No, paint! Her alarm system had paid off! Mischievous troublemakers had defiled the one thing she'd asked them not to, and now she'd caught them in the act! The nerve of these people!

Giving herself another unnecessary once-over in the mirror, Kotoki waved her arm to close the portal she'd been peering through, and quickly drew a second, significantly larger circle in the air. Ready to exact punishment, she smiled when the second portal's view materialized before her. This time she could see the entire shrine.

This should be a simple job, shouldn't it? Step in. Establish who's still in charge. Leave. With a wide grin, she took a deep breath, and stepped through the portal.

---

Though her arms were on fire, Lily did not complain. As she struggled to lift the heavy canisters of red and white paint up the steps of this rather modest shrine she reminded herself that this was important work. Important to who, she wasn’t sure. But the building looked old, and important, so she was sure it mattered to someone else besides the couple of shrine maidens who’d taken up residence here.

Beads of sweat were beginning to trickle down the frail girl’s form and she felt as if her legs were on fire. She fought through the pain, though. There was nothing that could be done about it anyway. The vandals had escaped, and she’d volunteered to help clean the place up. Already some of her fellow volunteers were scrubbing away at the vulgar language covering the walls. It wasn’t doing much good though, and they needed the paint she was struggling with to truly restore the structure to its former glory.

Finally, Lily’s foot ascended that final step. She stopped for a moment, and placed the cans on the ground. Her fingers were glowing red just from carrying the weighty containers, and she blew on them for a moment before looking back at the shrine. It was just a bit further away. Why wasn't anyone coming by to help her? Why had they even assigned her this task anyway? She wasn't built for heavy lifting!

Suddenly, the ground beneath her shook, and she fell directly onto one of the cans she’d just dropped. Rolling to her side to nurse the wound, her eyes had a split second to bulge out of their sockets as she laid eyes on an absolutely enormous woman. Her mind reeled at the logistics of such a massive being appearing so suddenly and without explanation. The giant woman took a step forward, and Lily’s bottom lip quivered. A socked foot hung in the air above, covering her and the paint she’d painstakingly carried up those steps in shadow.

Overcome with fear, Lily forced herself back to her feet, and began to run. Unfortunately, it would all be for naught, and for the briefest of moments she felt a soft, cottony ceiling come down on her head.

A fraction of a second later, Lily was no more.

---

Kotoki smiled at the sensation of crushing one of those worthless vandals underfoot. She wiggled her toes on the mess after crushing the girl, and was rather curious about the white liquid that had exploded out from under her foot. When she’d last checked humans certainly didn’t leave any white marks behind after being stepped on. That had to be new. Had humans really continued to evolve in the years since she’d last visited? A warm smile crossed the foxgirl’s lips, and she felt a quiet sense of pride at humanity’s drive to continue evolving even in this day and age. Maybe one day they’d even be on par with her! Wouldn’t that be something!

Shrill, tiny screams broke the smiling Kotoki from her reverie, and she suddenly remembered she had a job to do! Right now she was standing at the comfortable height of roughly five-hundred meat-hers, if she remembered human measurements correctly. It was the perfect height for the sort of punishments she had in mind, for these mischievous vandals, and she eager to begin.

Down at her toes she could see the noisy people begin to scurry away from her massive form, and flee. She tilted her head ever so slightly, curious about this reaction. One second they were happy to vandalize her shrine and the next they were running away like a bunch of stuck pigs. Well she wasn't about to stand for that!

With slow movements, she used the sides of her socked feet to push the runners back closer to her shrine. The casual movements just so happened to show them what had happened to the unfortunate girl carrying the cans of paint just a minute earlier. Wanting to avoid a similar fate, they immediately kowtowed to her silent demands.

Kotoki was pleased. Maybe there was a bit of inherent worth to these puny vandals after all! That didn’t mean she’d spare them, of course. It just made her happy to know that even disobedient, rude humans were able to recognize their superiors. Maybe one day she could live in this realm full time, and allow a small city to serve her.

Such thoughts were pleasing to the giant foxgirl, and she could feel herself beginning to grow pleasantly warm in her heavy clothing. She’d dressed the way she expected those who watched over her shrines to. A white kimono top, red hakama, and a pair of soft tabi. The look was the furthest thing from original, as she’d lifted it from one of the other shrines dotted around the countryside. It was used for a reason though, and she was both a fan of the look and how comfortable it was to wear.

Unfortunately, the heavy clothes were also rather hot. So without a shred of what humankind would refer to as “decency”, she tore her top open, freeing a pair of rather sizable, heavy breasts. Now able to feel the cool, afternoon wind directly on her bare skin, she shuddered, and rubbed a finger over a nipple. Her breasts usually weren't the focus of her visits, but it had been so long since she'd last satisfied herself every part of her was sensitive.

With one hand resting on a naked breast she continued to herd the little people closer to the shrine. Arousal began to show on her face as she gave the soft orb a gentle squeeze, and positioned herself over the lone building that was her shrine. With a needy groan, she stopped groping herself, and carefully sat down, making sure to trap the building and its inhabitants between her crossed legs.

Finally comfortable, Kotoki decided it was time to begin. While a few of the vandals had remained between the small wooden structure and her legs, most had retreated inside. It was the furthest thing from a real problem to her, because with only one hand she ripped the roof clean from the rest of the building and exposed everyone huddled inside. Their combined screams tickled her ears, causing them to twitch ever so slightly atop her head. Now she had to decide how to get started. There were so many little people in differently colored clothing! Maybe she should just close her eyes and pick one at random?

Then, she caught a glimpse of it. White on red, just like what she’d been wearing! Frowning, she reached her slender fingers into the huddled mass, casually batting people away before nimbly plucking the figure she'd caught the slightest glimpse of.

It was a tiny shrine maiden! She looked a lot like Kotoki herself with long, dark hair and an almost-as-impressive bust. It was her job to keep the place clean. She was supposed to make sure this sort of thing didn't happen in the first place!

Offering the little thing a kind smile, Kotoki picked her up, and dropped her between her breasts. Immediately the little figure sank into the canyon between her soft, fleshy orbs, and the giantess bit her bottom lip in excitement. She inhaled sharply, and both her hands reached up to massage her breasts this time. Her pink nipples again began to swell in arousal and her arousal began to build up down between her legs as well.

She noticed too late that a string of saliva had begun to pool in her mouth and was dripping down between her breasts. Her lips closed rather suddenly in an attempt to avoid the inevitable, but it was too late. While her tiny maiden swam through the sea of cleavage she found herself drenched in a downpour of thick, sticky saliva. It completely overwhelmed the small woman, and the excess liquid began to trickle down Kotoki's bare breast, leaving a shiny trail behind. She held her breath as she watched the tiny, sputtering figure beg for mercy between the fleshy boulders, and Kotoki knew she couldn’t hold back any longer.

Squeezing her breasts together with her arms again, Kotoki looked back down at her little victims, and was surprised to see them watching the show she'd been giving them inadvertently. Her cheeks grew hot and she felt a tinge of embarrassment wash over her reddening face. It shouldn’t have bothered her, since they’d all be part of the show soon enough, but it still did!

With only a fraction of her immeasurable power, Kotoki ripped her hakama free from her legs, and fully exposed her enormous body to the world. All eyes were immediately drawn down from the jiggling breasts, straight to the thick, powerful cock jutting forth from between the giantess’s legs. The stiff breeze felt nice, and she twitched a little as her tool bobbed in the wind.

Kotoki hadn’t said a word to the humans so far, and she wasn’t about to start now. Wearing nothing but a smile she leaned forward, and plucked an unlucky woman from the crowd. The thin, weedy girl transformed from scared onlooker into a screeching banshee the instant she was selected, much to Kotoki's pleasure. Nothing felt quite as good as a fighter, in her earnest opinion.

With her free hand gently massaging the thick, meaty column, Kotoki gently brought the struggling figure right to the slit of at the top of her erection. The tiny kicks and punches against the sensitive head only served to spike her arousal even higher, and she began to pant. It had been so long since she'd been touched by someone else in such an intimate area she feared she may reach the tipping point too quickly!

Paying little regard to the woman's well-being, Kotoki shoved the small, struggling figure into the slit of her cock forcefully. It was a tight fit, but her cock made short work of the tiny morsel, slurping her up without any real injuries. Already-frantic attempts to escape only intensified once the woman had been submerged in the fleshy tube, and Kotoki slid her thumb over the slit of her cock to seal her hapless prey inside.

The giant foxgirl's body began to shiver in pleasure as her cock's snack began to slowly slide lower and lower into the shaft. The tiny girl's screams of terror transitioned into begs for mercy, but Kotoki was not shaken. Others may have been okay with just cutting a troublemaker's hand off, but she fed enjoyed the small vibrating sensation of a human scared for their lives sliding down her cock.

From outside Kotoki was already stroking her erection slowly, massaging the tiny lump down her shaft into the depths of her body. She again bit her bottom lip, curled her toes inside of her socks, and pressed her cock down. A section of the outer wall of her shrine crumbled easily under her direct presence, and left the remaining humans to stare directly at the oversized appendage that had just consumed one of them. Bouncing on her hips slightly, Kotoki looked back down at the people staring back at her in fear.

For a moment they locked eyes. Half a dozen tiny, helpeless vandals. Each small enough to become half a dozen snacks for the throbbing erection standing between her legs. Kotoki looked down on them, and ran her hands up and down her massive cock more furiously. She was nearly there. She looked down at the little people between her legs. She thought of the differences between herself and them. Their every waking moment was fear now. Fear of when she would finish, and take all of them down. Fear of the unknown, as in whether or not she would be satisfied after cumming.

The wriggling lump finally reached its destination, and Kotoki's whole body tensed up at once. Her tiny victim was now residing in one of her smooth, round balls. A tiny voice begging for mercy was lost in the dark hell encasing it. Surrounded by thick, white cum, it wasn't long before the tiny snack just completely lost its form and joined the rest of it.

It took less than a minute, but it felt like a lifetime. All at once Kotoki gasped, taking in a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding out on, and she unleashed. An explosion of pearly white cum shot from her oversized cock like a cannon, blasting through the captive audience and smashing a hole straight through one of the small structure’s walls like it were made of gossamer. High-pitched needy gasps escaped the giantess’s lips as her toes curled and a second volley of cum followed soon after.

From beginning to end it had taken Kotoki only a minute to finish herself off, but the end result was incredible. Small bodies struggled to stay afloat in the thick rivers of cum that coated every wall in the shrine and had flooded the interior. Several huge holes were carved straight through the walls, and were dripping with her seed. Even the surrounding forests were painted white with her essence.

Kotoki's cock began to soften as a lazy smile crossed her lips. Though she was superior to a human in every regard, even she had a refractory period and the only thing she wanted to do now was relax. Her naked body stretched out over the long walkway and stairs that lead up to her shrine, and the sweat-soaked shrine maiden trapped between her breasts the entire time was finally freed.

She missed this feeling. Maybe she should stay here awhile, and spend some time with humanity? The thought was exciting, and her cock began to slowly stiffen, and rise up from between her legs. There was an entire planet of little, helpless people to play with, after all. If she really wanted too, she could see herself growing even bigger, and having more fun. What would they do if she came into a reservoir? It was a silly thought but part of her hoped they'd just run with it, and accept the change to their water.

Kotoki's cock rose back to its full, rigid glory. Yes, she would stay her a bit longer. Not more than a century, though. Two at the most.