- Text Size +

Sleepless Sleepover

By

Asukafan

 

 

Chapter Three: Party Games

“Put Me Down”

 

 

            I walked down the hall in Kasia’s hand. She held me in front of her face smiling the entire time well her and Kaley talked.

 

[Smack]

 

“Stop kissing me”

 

“Oh precious”

 

“I am not precious”

 

            As they walked into Kacie’s room all the girls had there sleeping bags spread out on the floor in a circle while Kacie was lying on her bed. I felt Kasia drop me onto the floor. I landed roughly in the middle of the group. All there eyes focused on me.  They stared intently like I was a prize. I twirled around looking at there faces in fear and shock. I looked up at Kacie who just smirked down at me. All the girls look at each other for a moment and then shot there hands out towards me. 5 hands came rushing at me from all directions. I dove, jump and spun trying to avoid them but they all got a piece of him.

 

“Let go him Alek”

 

“You already got hold him Kaley”

 

“You have been hogging him Kaley, let me play with him.”

 

“Let go page, he likes me better”

 

“GIRLS PUT ME DOWN!”

 

            Finally Alek leapt up holding me in her hands. She spun around and around holding my arms shouting I can’t believe I won you. I was screaming for bloody murder but it was no use. All the girls eyed me accept for Wendy who was just talking with Kacie.  As Alek held me in her fist she smirked.

 

“Well, well, well want to play me in basketball now Tyler?”

 

“Alek, it’s not my fault I out played you. Just let me go!”

 

“Hey girls I know what we can do. Truth or dare!”

 

“That’s a great idea!”

 

“Set Tyler down in the middle Alek”

 

            The hand of Kacie grasped me right away. I kicked at her fingers and but I only ended up hurting my foot. She spun me around and around. I thought I was going to puke I was sick, finally stopped spinning and saw the face of 3 or 4 Pages.

 

“Okay Truth or Dare Page”

 

“Dare of course”

 

“Okay I dare you too…”

 

“You dare me too what? It isn’t nice too keep a girl in suspense Kacie”

 

“Okay, okay, I dare you to kiss my brother”

 

“Eww, in his dreams maybe”

 

“I refuse to kiss that tramp”

 

“Oh so you’re saying I am not good enough for you?”

 

“Well I didn’t say…”

 

“Uh huh, I was startin to feel sorry for you but I guess I was wrong”


”Alek let me explain, I mean I didn’t”

 

            Alek grabbed onto me. I kicked wildly as she picked me up. All the girls eyed me as I was moved towards Alek’s lips. The closer I got the more I could feel the heat from her body.  My face was shoved against her lips. The warm plush lips of Alek ran over me. I pushed against the top of her lip trying to get away but it was useless.

 

“Stop Alek! Please”

 

            My entire face was against her lips as she pushed me into her lips. I was pulled away from her lips for only a moment. I was relieved that Alek didn’t wear make up. She didn’t need it. That was one of the things I admired about her even though I wouldn’t ever tell her that.

 

“Look Alek, I’m so…”

 

            I was once again shoved against her soft lips. My face sunk into her lips as she kissed me. Her tongue came out of her mouth and she started to twirl her tongue around my face and ruffle my hair with her tongue. I was assaulted with her tongue and dripping saliva. It ran down my body and soaked into my hair. As I was set down on the floor I began walking away from Alek. I knew it was impossible to escape as the girls had made a circle around me with there sleeping bags. I had taken a few steps when something slammed into my back. I tumbled to the ground as it felt like I had been hit with a sack of potatoes. I rolled over trying to hide my pain to see a super ball and Kacie smirking.

 

“Kacie, what the hell?”

 

“Awww, did little brother tumble over? Oh no, do you want another kiss to make it all better”

 

“I’m telling mom”

 

“OOOOO, your gonna tell mom what? There’s door go ahead and tell her.”

 

            I started heading towards the door when Kasia lowered her face, puckered her lips and blew. I tumbled to the ground; by the time I got back up they were all laughing at my plight. I felt the hands of Kacie at my back as she spun me around and around once again. I began to get sick as I spun more and more. It felt like it wasn’t going to end.

 

“That was mean Kacie”

 

“What was?”

 

“Too hit him like that. What if he was hurt?”

 

“Oh the little midget is fine”

 

            When I stopped spinning I looked around to see all the girls standing up yelling and screaming. I looked up to see Page swinging her pillow at Wendy, with neither of them taking regard for me I began to run. I found one of Kacie’s compacts. I pulled out her powder pad and charged at the foot Kasia. I banged the powder pad at her ankle. The powder on the pad sent a small cloud of make up into the air

 

“Oh you did not just do that Precious”


”Stop calling me Prec—“

 

            I had no time to respond as I nailed with her feather pillow. I was sent flying across the room. I hit Kacie’s 3 foot teddy bear in the corner of her room. All the girls stopped and looked at me. I just laid there dazed for a moment. Kacie ran over towards me and lowered her face. Once her face was close enough I swung the pad at her nose. She fell back coughing and leapt to my feet and charged at the ankle of page. I swung my little pad at her ankle for all I was worth.

 

            The girls soon went back into the chaotic spree of pillows; however Alek grabbed me sat down on Kacie’s bed.

 

“How come you let Kaley and Kasia play with you and not me?”

 

“Kaley took me and”

 

“I am taking my time with you now”

 

“Aww come on Alek, cant we just stay here”

 

“Kaley got time alone with you and I want some too”

 

“But, but”

 

            Without saying a word Alek shoved my face against her t-shirt and slipped into Kacie’s bathroom. I heard the door click closed and the water turn on. I was set down on Kacie’s sink as Alek stared at me.

 

“Well?”

 

“Well what.”

 

“You brought me in here. What are we going to do?”

 

            The door quickly opened and closed. I watched Kasia lean up against the door and lock it.

 

“Did you get him?”

 

“What do you think?”

 

“Awww, look at him on the sink how cute. I love looking at him. He is so precious”

 

            Kasia then grabbed Alek’s shirt and Alek begin to wiggle her body in an erotic dancing motion towards the ground while Kasia pulled her t-shirt off. Alek then grabbed the bottom of Kasia’s shirt from her crouched position and began to dance back up as Kasia danced downwards. With both there shirts off they stared at me.

“Well, go ahead”

 

“Go ahead with what?”

 

“Take your shirt off, do we have to spell it out”

 

“Why should I take my shirt off?”

 

“Cause we did”

 

“Yeah, take it off’

 

“TAKE IT OFF, TAKE IT OFF, TAKE IT OFF” They both shouted in unison

 

“But I didn’t ask you too”

 

“Were waiting”

 

I grabbed my shirt and began to pull it off when Alek yelled to stop.

 

“You’re doing it all wrong”

 

“What do you mean all wrong I have been taking my clothes off quite a few years now; I think I got the gist of it”

 

            Alek grabbed me off the counter and I was dangled in between the two of them when Alek stuck her tongue up the back of my shirt. I wiggled a bit but her warm tongue began to pull at the seams of my shirt. She stuck her tongue out in the air and began to curl the tip of it almost as if to wave Kasia closer. As she would bend her tongue up I would be lifted up a bit so I could look Kasia in the face. Kasia began to tilt her neck and move closer towards Alek. I began to panic dangling some hundreds of feet in the air. Kasia opened her mouth wide open and Alek stuck her tongue into Kasia’s mouth. Kasia twirled her tongue around my body. I could hear the two of them kissing as Kasia and Alek toyed with me at the same time. I began to flail my arms when I did so Alek slammed me into the roof Kasia’s mouth and then Kasia slid her tongue into the front of my shirt as Alek pulled her tongue out. The two separated only for a moment as I now dangled from Kasia’s mouth. Kasia went down on her knees and stuck me and Alek went down to meet her. Alek shoved her tongue over me and then swirled it around so I was turned right side up while still stuck to Kasia’s tongue. Alek then stood up and Kasia drew her tongue in and pressed her lips against the button of Alek’s pants. She pulled her head away a bit and drew her tongue out so I was shoved against the button of her jeans.

 

“Undo button me Tyler. I know it’s what you want”

 

            I didn’t know what to say but I did what any American man would have done in this situation. I reached out towards the flap and began to pull at it hoping to separate it. The more I pulled and couldn’t muster the strength to move the button the more it turned them on. This time when I grabbed the button Kasia shoved her tongue forward and back which caused the button to come on un done. Kasia’s hands grabbed the pants and slid them down. Alek laid down on the floor of the bathroom As Kasia stuck her tongue out with me attached between the Bikini clad breasts of Alek. She jutted her tongue in and out, in and out. This last time when Kasia stuck her tongue in between Alek squeezed her breasts together. I could feel the heat radiating off of the two mounds. As Alek let go Kasia slid her tongue slowly down Alek’s stomach making sure to hit every crevice along the way. As she pulled at the straps of Alek’s blue thong there was a pounding at the door.

 

“What are you two doing there?”

 

“Oh umm we are just cleaning up Tyler be right out Kacie”

 

            I was tossed into the sink which was now almost over flowing with water. Both girls grabbed there shirts and threw them on and leapt into there pants. Both of there hands dove into the sink and they plucked me out and squirted me with some apple scented hand lotion soap and began to rub it up and down all over me. After they had worked most of it into my body I was dunked back under water and pulled and dunked back in.

 

“Good enough and not a word about this, or we will see it too it that you come home with one of us and we can do some really freaky shit with you”

 

            As they opened the door I saw the awaiting faces of the girls all wanting more time to play with me, all accept Wendy who was talking with page, not even paying me a glance.