- Text Size +

Sleepless Sleepover

By

Asukafan

 

 

                                        Enjoyment Is a Foot

 

            I was carried out to the awaiting girls like rag doll. I beat and pummeled unrelenting try to free myself but this only added to there glee. I looked up at Kasia and Alek and then smirked down at me almost daring me to say something. Just wanting a reason to swipe me and use me in there games.

 

“What did you three do in there?”

”Oh nothing really, we just cleaned up.”

 

“Kacie tell Kasia to put me down and not pick me back up”

 

“Oh fine, Kasia don’t pick him up right away”

 

            Much to my surprise Kasia set me down on the floor. I looked up at her and muttered that’s better. I didn’t even make it two steps before page picked me up and dangled me in front of her face.

 

“Wow”

 

“Hey! You’re not suppose to pick me up?”

 

“No Kasia, wasn’t suppose to pick you up right away”

 

“That’s not fair! You all knew what I meant”

 

“Put me down god damn it. I am so telling mom Kacie”

 

“Hey girls, I rented the new Ben Affleck movie”

 

“OOO the one with Matt Damon and Brad Pitt”

 

“Yeah”

 

“That looks so hot”

 

            Page continued to gossip about some movie I never even heard of let alone cared about. As she talked she slipped into her sleeping bag as Kacie started the movie. The conversation slowly turned from me too about who they thought was hot. As page talked she would set me down on the floor and I would run away from her sleeping bag and she would grab me when I got about a arms length away and set me back down next to her and let me try to get away. I looked back at her noticed that she wasn’t even looking at me anymore. This time I didn’t run right away I paused for a couple of seconds and then ran. I watched her hand fly over me to about the spot where I usually I was. I watched her hand grasp at air.

 

“Stupid bi~what the hey lemme go”

 

            I found myself in the grip of Kaley once again but she stood up along with everyone else. Before I could say anything I was dropped into a bowl. I sunk into the M&M’s as I struggled to stay on top. The girls smiled down as I flung M&M’s around trying to keep from sinking.

 

“Awwww what’s wrong little bro? Can’t reach the rim”

 

“Help! Kacie!!!”

 

            Kacie just walked right by the bowl and out of the room. She yelled for the girls to follow. Kasia just smiled down at my plight and left. The fact she didn’t help me I knew sealed my fate. The others just walked by me without a care. As page walked by I saw her reach towards the bowl. I knew she would help me but her hand reached all around me grabbing M&M’s. She plopped a handful into her mouth and left me where I lie.  The lights flicked off and I sat there in a sea of M&M’s. I could hear giggling every once in awhile but they just didn’t seem to come for me.

 

            I finally drew tired of waiting and I was not going to spend my time in a bowl. I slowly fought my way to the edge of the bowl moving M&M after M&M out of the way. I finally reached the edge I dragged myself out. I fell over the edge of large bowl and onto Kacie’s dresser. I was surrounded by bottles of perfume. It was like a regular forest as I passed by Perfume after perfume. I reached the edge of the dresser and looked down. It looked so far, I had no clue how I was going to get down. It may as well have been a sky scraper. I dangled my feet over the edge of the dresser sulking when I heard a rumble. It was softer them others. I craned my neck towards the door and saw Wendy of all people looking at me. As she neared me I could tell that she was a bit nervous. She kept a slight distance from me as she neared me. She got about a foot or so away from me which still seemed far when you are 5 inches tall. She bent down enough so she was eye level with dresser just looking at me. She spoke something in French even though I knew that she could speak almost perfect English.

 

“Moi penser tu qui marche prendre le mien”

 

            I stared blankly as she smiled at me. She grabbed me, I fought even though I knew it was almost pointless. I hated how they picked me up without even asking.

 

“Mignon”

 

“Would you speak English, I know that you know how too”

 

            Just then page walked back into the room with Kaley. I couldn’t get over the magnitude of there faces. Kaley, however wasn’t as shy as Wendy and page. Kaley set me down on a giant Twister mat. A few moments later Kacie and Kasia walked in. Kasia had the spinner and spun it once.

 

“Left hand green”

 

            A sea of hands all went to Green. There faces all looked at me on the yellow circle.

 

“Right foot yellow”

 

             A 4 feet all went towards me. I did the only thing I could do I ran like a mother fucker, but that wasn’t quick enough as I felt the soft flesh of foot land on top of me. I could hear the girls dejectedly sigh as they put there feet on different yellow circles.

 

            I stared up at the face of Page who smiled as she I struggled beneath her calloused foot. It was rough and hard from all those times I saw her walking around barefoot, her foot was hot and musty smelling.

 

“Get off of me”

 

“I can’t, or else I will lose”

 

“That’s a risk I am willing to take! Just get off of me page”

 

“OOO what are you going to do if I don’t?”

 

“Pages tongue tyler!’

 

“Hey wait a minute! I know that’s not”

 

            I couldn’t even finish my sentence before Page began to lick my like I was a lollipop. Her tongue ran across my head again and again wetting my hair like styling gel.”

 

“Save some for us Page”

 

            I didn’t hear the next color but Alek put her hand on the circle below me. She ran her finger up down my leg as far as she could. I hated to say it but it began to turn me on. Alek then began to lower her head down towards me. Her tongue was also stuck out as she slid her tongue between my legs and began to work her way up and down my leg. Her breathe smelled like cinnamon apple, Page continued to work the top half of me. As they continued to lick away I got more and more aroused

 

“Look at his tiny dick. Its standing straight up Kacie”

 

“I am not looking in that direction”

 

“Oh you know your little brother is cute like this”

 

“You all thought he was dorky just last night”

 

“Well he wasn’t five inches tall last night. I could just eat him up like this”

 

“There will be no eating! Do your girls here me?”

 

“Awww, well then I will continue to taste”

 

            A few rounds went by and I could feel the air being pushed out of my lungs as Page’s foot rested on me and the tongues continued to send me on the verge of ecstasy.

 

“Right foot blue”

 

            As her foot lifted off of me I tried to make a run for it but I was held down my two tongues. I started to crawl my way out but Page would just take her tongue and push me back into possession for her and Kaley to torment. Every time they would just about make me cum they would stop. I finally managed to get away and make a sprint towards the edge of the mat. Kasia started frantically spinning and calling out colors.

 

“Of fuck the spinner, Right hand green, let hand yellow, no blue wait its red, go red RIGHT HAND RED”

 

             Kaley’s hand came down on me. She smiled up at me.”

 

“I got the little Tyler doll”

 

“I refuse to be called little! Just let me change back and”

 

“And you will let me keep you thanks Ty, I knew you loved me”

 

“I didn’t say”

 

“You didn’t have to say, I know you want me to take you back to my house.”

 

“Well its not like every other guy hasn’t been there” Retorts Page

 

“I wouldn’t mind taking Tyler one time around the bed”

 

“OOO Ty, hear that Kasia wants you!”

 

“Well that would be the most action her bed has ever seen”

 

“HAHA, slammed by a five inch tall man Kasia”

 

            The game had broken down into anarchy and Kaley finally just stood up and grabbed me.

 

“I am tired”

 

“Me too”

 

             Kaley held me tightly as she walked into the bathroom with her PJ’s in hand. As the door closed and the light flicked on I was in familiar territory.

 

“You can help me get ready for bed”