- Text Size +

Sleepless Sleepover

By

Asukafan

 

 

Kaley Revisited

 

 

            I could hear the other girls leaving the room to change but I was more focused on Kaley. I could feel the heat radiating off of her body. She shoved me against her top and I had to undo each button for her once again. I was glad I didn’t have to walk to each button as she gripped me in her fist. My entire body was covered below my armpits with only my legs coming out the bottom of her fist. I worked each of her buttons and watched her shirt fall the ground. She then set me on her shoulder and motioned for me to undo her strap. I gulped as it looked so far down her back.

 

“I don’t have all day. I am tired’

 

            I knew not to argue with her cause my opinions don’t exactly rank high with her. I grabbed her hair which had a vanilla scent. I used her hair to repel down her back. Kaley would giggle as I would leap off her back while holding onto her hair and then slam feet first into her back. I would dig my toes into her back as I landed and she would sigh in pleasure as I did so.  I continued repelling down her back until I reached the strap. I looked for the clasp but I saw none.

 

“Kaley there is no clasp here?”

 

“I know, this one is between my breasts”

 

“Why didn’t you say something?”

 

“Oops”

 

“There is no oops, you did that was on purpose”

 

“Well move to the front.”

 

            I grabbed the black strap began to shimmy around the side. As I reached her side, her arm came down on top of me. The heat quickly rose as she buried me into her side. I tried to move but it was no use she had me completely overpowered.  Finally her arm moved up and cool air swept across me. I heard her moan in pleasure as she stretched and I continued to shimmy around her. As I moved to the front of Kaley her breasts loomed closer and closer. They looked huge like mountains sticking out of earth and reaching towards the sky. I couldn’t believe there size. It seemed like they had grown since I had last seen them. 

 

            As I reached her breasts I nervously reached my hand out onto it. I stared up at Kaley who was sitting down on the toilet. I looked down to see the lid over the toilet so I had no worries of falling in. I could instead fall onto the hard lid and probably splat like mosquito on a car window. My attention however once again returned to her breasts. My hand sunk into her soft tit flesh. I could feel her warmth radiating off of her. This was the first time in awhile I had thought about the fact that I was nude. I tried to push the fact that I was cold out of my mind. As I flung my leg over her breast I began to slide down her breast. I screamed for Kaley’s help but she only giggled which caused her chest too rise and fall and her breasts to shake like a mechanical bull. I grabbed the top end of the bra. I tried to pull myself up but I didn’t have the strength.

 

“Aww, do you need to help? Are my breasts to big for you?”

 

“If you would just let me change back”

 

“Why would you want to do that? You are adorable and precious like this. Besides, I don’t remember you being any other size but this.”

 

“Kaley you very well know I was taller”

 

“I do? I always remember you being shorter then me”

 

“That’s cause I always have been shorter then you”

 

“See you answered your question, you always were this size. Shorter then me”

 

“Kaley!”

 

“TYLER!!!”

 

“You, ooooooo I just hate you so much sometimes”

 

            I finally managed to sit back onto her right breast. I looked between her two massive tits and saw the metal clasp I needed to undo. It looked daunting. I couldn’t believe I had to unbuckle something that big. I started to reach for it when I found myself sliding again. I fell a short distance and landed wedged between her breasts. I was staring into the clasp as it was level with my face. I reached to unbuckle it and Kaley began to laugh

 

“Would you stop doing that? It tickles”

 

“Well you wanted me to unclasp this”

 

“Well do it without making me laugh”

 

“Then I can’t move and I will be stuck here”

 

“And you can come home with me tomorrow! I love how you think”

 

“Kaley! I am not coming home with you. I live here”

 

“Don’t be silly this is Kacie’s house”

 

“Yeah and my room is”

 

“Oh you mean the guest room.”

 

“That is my her brothers room”

 

“Funny, I seem to remember her being an only child”

 

            I struggled as Kaley tried to stifle her giggles to undo the clasp. My hands burned and beads of sweat came running down my face. I finally heard the clasp open and her black bra parted ways and fell the seemingly thousands of feet down to the floor. I started to turn around when a white sheet came down over me. Whiteness was everywhere and then it was dark. It took me a few seconds to realize that Kaley merely put a t-shirt on. She then arched her back and her tits separated enough and I found myself sliding down her chest. I reached for anything as I fell but there was nothing but her smooth skin to grab onto. I flew past her navel and finally managed to grab onto jeans.

 

“You’re such a bother sometimes. I can’t even put a shirt on without you trying to get into my pants”

 

“Haha, very funny, how about giving me a hand?”

 

“Well if you insist”

 

            Her hand reached around me for a moment as I saw her other hand unbutton her jeans and peal away her panties. I was shoved head first into her panties and with a thwip of the elastic band once again hugging her waist I found myself trapped. I pounded my fist a couple time and Kaley moaned

 

“Oh god, OH god”

 

“KALEY? Are you alright in there? What are you doing?”

 

“NOT NOW PAGE GOD DAMN IT! IM CHANGING”

 

            I didn’t realize the effect that I was having on Kaley as I pounded my fist against her and kicked my legs trying to get out. Kaley continued to moan above and the moment I saw some cum began to trickle out of her pussy I knew what was happening I stopped immediately

 

“God damn it Tyler, what are you doing stopping! Are you at total moron?”

 

            The elastic band pulled away from her waist and I slid down into her panties. I found myself staring face to face with her Pussy. My hair was soaked in the small bit of cum coming out. Her hand reached in with a complete disregard for me and began to pump in and out. Her knuckles pummeled my stomach. I could hear her on the verge of ecstasy and she yanked me out and set me on the counter. As she came I saw her stare at me with a smile. She pulled her panties down and wiped herself up and quickly put some flannel pajama pants on.

 

“You want the panties as a momento of your first time?”

 

            She dropped her wet cum soaked panties on top of me. I found them to be quite heavier then I expected. I could hear Kaley start to brush her teeth as I struggled to get out of her wet panties. Finally she pulled them off of me. She held me in the same hand as she did a scrunchy. I gulped as I knew what was about to happen she reached behind her and began to tie the scrunchy and me up into her hair. In a matter of seconds I found myself completely entwined in her hair and scrunchy. My head was just above her head so I could look out. As she opened the door with her panties bundled into her jeans I watched her shove them into her backpack as all the girls looked for me. I felt so degraded trapped in her hair like this.

 

“Where is he Kaley?”

 

“Where is who?”

 

“You very well know who we are talking about”

 

“I do?”

 

“KALEY!!!”

“Help! Girls im here!! In her hair”

 

“TYLER!! You are in so much trouble”

 

“He looks so adorable up there. I want him in my hair”

 

            Kacie finally walked in between the group of girls.

 

“Lets go down stairs and watch a movie. I am tired of you all talking about my brother like he is some damn object or toy. He is still the dork we all hated yesterday and will hate tomorrow.”

 

            They all grumbled for a bit but walked down stairs and stuck titanic in. I could see all the girls peeking me at me in Kaley’s hair as the first hour went by.

 

“Man how long do they have to be on this damn boat! Do you girls realize Sports center is on? We missed the ten and 11, hell we missed the midnight too but we can still catch the 1am replay”

 

“TYLER HUSH! This is the romantic part”

 

“I love this movie”

 

“Why is Sports center on so much? It’s the same thing over and over again”

 

“YAY”

 

“YAY” They all shouted one by one and sometimes in unison

 

“OH girls look he is painting her, how sweet would that be. I want some guy to paint me like that”

 

“Oh brother”

 

“TYLER HUSH FOR THE LAS TIME or, or We will stick you down Kacie’s shirt”

 

“YOU WILL NOT!”

 

“OH HELL NO!!”

           

            There was a knock at the door and we all turned to see who it was as Kacie got up to answer it.