- Text Size +

Sleepless Sleepover

By

Asukafan

 

 

Radical Action

 

 

 

            I could hear some shouting going on by the door. I recognized the voice right away and I already could tell that it was trouble. It was the voice of Amy Watson and that always spelled trouble.

 

“Hey Junta, how come I wasn’t invited to your party” in a snide tone

 

“Get out of here!”

 

“Aww I’m hurt that you don’t want your good friend Amy to be at your little party”

 

            Kaley stood up and I bobbed up and down in her hair. She started heading towards the door along with the other girls. I could now see Elaine and Aubrey along with Amy standing in our entry way. The Radicalz were in full force tonight.

 

“You’re trespassing on private property, why don’t you just leave”


”We just wanted to use your phone”

 

“Oh I am so sure”

           

            Kaley stepped forward and I tried pulling back on her scrunchy like a horses reigns but it didn’t work She walked towards Elaine and shoved her towards the door and yelled some obscenities, then something about leaving. Kaley’s voice earth shattering at this distance. I wished that was farther away however when Amy shoved Kaley Alek then dove at Amy. Amy stumbled backwards not being nearly as athletic or strong as Amy was clearly overpowered. As Amy stumbled back Kaley turned her head briskly and her ponytail flew up into the air at the same time Amy stumbled back. Kaley’s hair slapped Amy in the face and I felt the Scrunchy slip down her pony tail, with a thud I landed on the hardwood floor of my entryway tumbling end over end across the group and into the wall. I looked up to see the girls arguing and pushing accept for Aubrey who was standing the in the door way watching. As I hit the wall she looked down at me and up at the girls and then darted her head back down. I began to scamper towards my sister knowing she would save me but I was to slow and Aubrey scooped me up by the ankles. I saw a blue denim wall that I rise above and I realized it was her purse. She shoved me into the purse before I could even get off a scream. I landed roughly on a thing of lipstick the plastic was hard and my back cried out in pain. I visibly winced but she had not noticed. As she zipped up the purse darkness overtook everything.

 

“Let’s go Ames”

 

“Aubrey, let go of me. Don’t puss out now.” Shouts Amy

 

“We got more then we came for Amy” says Aubrey

 

“You’re damn right you got more then you came for! You don’t want none of the Junta’s” bellows Kasia

 

“You skanks are lucky.” Shouts Amy

 

            The shuffling of feet sounded and I was then bounced up and down in Aubrey’s denim purse. Car doors slammed shut and an engine roared to life. I nervously sat in the bowels of Aubrey’s purse awaiting the inevitable. Sure, it’s not bad now but then comes the poking, and prodding, and squeezing, and playing. Oh how I hate the playing.

 

“What gives Aub? You were the one who wanted to see what was going on then you wimped out on us?”

 

“Yeah what gives nerd?”


”Well, I know Elaine will be happy”

 

            Light shone in and my eyes can barely focus as Aubrey slides her hands around her me. Her hands arm and nice but I only feel that for a moment and then I am dropped. I land on a blue floor. I start to feel around until a gigantic white, and red and green striped sweater comes into view. I gulp as I look up, and up, at two large peaks extend out blocking most of my view.

 

“What is it?”

 

“It’s Tyler”

 

“Tyler? Tyler who?”

 

“Tyler you know TYLER PARKER!! The guy you have the hots for”

 

“What? Elaine? You never told me about this? What about Todd?”

 

“Oh, yeah, sorry Amy, Todd is really sweet but Tyler is so hot, I really wanted to go out with Tyler but oh no he has to have a crush on Kaley, That tramp”

 

            It was odd as they talked about me like I wasn’t even here. I have been ignored before, mostly by my own family but never like this. It is like a complete disregard for my existence.

 

“You mean he turned you down?”

 

“Yeah, he was all but I think Kaley likes me, almost like that tramp was better then me or something”

 

“No shit, that little whore gets around” blurts out Amy in an angry tone.

 

“That’s not what I hear.”  

 

“Well whoop de do Aubrey, We are starting a rumor that she does first thing Monday”

 

“So what’s with the doll anyway?”

 

“It’s not a doll Elaine”

 

“Yeah right”

 

            Elaine’s hands grab me by the waist. I push against her thumb and forefinger with all my might but she only remarks about how squishy I feel. As I am lifted up to her face I frantically push harder and harder but her strength is so overpowering.

 

“Tyler?”

 

“uummm Hi Elaine! What up?”

 

“It is you!!! You’re so tiny though! Can I keep him GIRLS!!!”

 

“I am not a toy! I want to go home”

 

“This is great, now I have two boyfriends!”

 

“Boyfriend? I am not your”

 

“Little Tyler, the way I see it is, this is a big girls world and your just little tiny man with no way of getting back to your old size and who better then us take care of you?”

 

“Why cant my sister just”

 

“Don’t be silly! It’s settled”

 

“But, But”

 

            Elaine shoved me against her sweater. Silencing my plea’s. I struggled to turn my body around as Elaine shoved me into her sweater deeper and deeper. The more I struggled the harder she pushed to meet my struggles.  She held me against her for what seemed like an hour before she pulled me way. She then held onto each side of my hips and held me out the window making wooshing sounds. I was sent hurdling around the car at frightening speeds. I nearly threw up but I hear the car shut off and all the girls walk out of Amy’s black Porsche 911. The air was cold and I shivered visibly in Elaine’s hand until Amy grabbed me from Elaine. Her hand was firm and unforgiving unlike Elaine’s. Amy squeezed me tighter and tighter as she held me. I felt the air squeezing out of me as we walked into her house.

 

            Calling her home a house is an understatement. It’s more like a mansion. As soon as we walked in I saw a coat rack worth more then most houses. As we headed up the long curved staircase I nervously dangled from Amy’s grip.

 

“Oh Hi daddy! I didn’t know you were going to be home”

 

“Yeah, I got off early today Princess”

 

“HELP!! Mr. Watson!!”

 

“Huh, What was that”

 

            I felt Amy’s hand squeeze tighter and tighter around me. The air flowed out of my lungs like water from a faucet. I struggled to say anything but I managed to say down here! Help before the last bit of air fell out of my lungs.

 

“What is that?”

 

“OH it’s just a doll Daddy”

 

            His hand moved around her wrist and lifted it up so he could see. My face was blue as he looked at me in the eyes. I frantically pleaded with him for help. As he stared at me he finally looked up at his daughter.

 

“He is real isn’t he? Let him breathe Amy”

 

“Daddy please let me keep him!! Pretty, pretty please!!”

 

“Honey, he is a person”

 

“Daddy please, I won’t ask you for anything for like a week! Please! I wont bother you, or call you at work! OH and I will try to get along with your fiancée Vicki”

 

“Well, alright, but I don’t want you causing Vicki trouble when she is here if I let you keep him”

 

“You can’t do this! Mr. Watson!”

 

“Its settled little man, my daughter will take good care of you. Now girls, I want all of you to keep quiet about this. No one else needs to know.”

 

“Yes Mr. Parker”

 

 

            The girls all smirked down at me as we walked into Amy’s room. There eyes were glued on me as I was set down on Amy’s bed. She had a huge king sized Victorian style bed with a canopy that hung seemingly hundreds of miles above me. Next to the bed in the corner was a Victorian style dollhouse that looked to be made just for me even though I know that it’s just a coincidence. I hope the girls don’t put two and two together as quickly as I have. I returned my vision back onto them.

 

“I know what we can do with the little guy since he is ours now”

 

            I hear Amy whisper something to the girls but I can’t make out what they are saying. They all glance down at me at different intervals as I nervously look up at them.

 

“You are so mean sometime Amy”

 

“What can I say? It’s a gift, being a bitch comes naturally.”

 

            My eyes bugged out as I saw walk away for a moment then pop back up. I couldn’t believe what she had in her hand. I prayed to the gods that this wasn’t something to do with me but who else would it before but there new toy”

 

“No, no PUT ME DOWN!!! Stay away with that!”