- Text Size +

Sleepless Sleepover

By

Asukafan

 

 

Shrinkee Play

 

 

            Amy bent down in front of me extending her hands outward. She has some doll clothes dangling from her grip. I begin to run across the bed as fast as I can. I reach about ¾ the way across the bed and I see Aubrey leap up enough so just her face shows. I stumble back in shock not expecting to see anyone over there which gives Amy enough to time too reach over me and press me down into her mattress. I can feel Elaine sit down on the bed and I can feel her body heat radiating just above me.  She begins to stroke my head making sure to mess up my hair as Amy grabs my leg and easily bends and slides it into one leg of the boxers. I try too kick but her strength easily subdues me as Elaine bends down and gives me a kiss.

 

            As her lips come down on me I am helpless to stop them. She puckers almost in slow motion. I try to fight my way out of this horrible situation. Her lips are now just centimeters away from me. I start sweating profusely now as all the heat off of her feels like I am a couple miles from the sun. As her lips land on me they engulf my whole face. I want to struggle or kick but Amy has gotten my other leg in the boxers and is sliding them up me and her weight makes it futile to move my legs. I can feel Elaine’s lips part slightly as her tongue burrows out of her mouth and swirls across my face. She slowly pulls away smiling at me.  I look down at the flannel boxer shorts on me. I move to pull them off when my eye catches an AW embroidered on them. My slight delay gave Amy just the time she needed to begin slipping the pant legs over my legs.

 

“Please stop! I can dress myself”

 

“I dress all the dolls under this roof”

 

“Yeah, dolls don’t dress themselves”

 

“I am not a doll! Let me go! I want to go home”


”You are home Tyler Doll”

 

“I am not! You know where I live”

 

            With one strong tug the pants were easily on me. The pants like the boxers had AW embroidered onto them. I hated these clothes and lastly came the t-shirt but Aubrey this time slid it on me. I stood up and started yelling at the whole lot of them.

 

“I refuse to be treated like this.”

 

“Treated like what?”

 

“Princess! Some girls are here to see!”

 

“I swear, always when I am fucking playing. Who dad?”

 

“Oh, you know me Amy, From school”

 

            I was saved as I could hear the voice of Kacie downstairs. My heart was jumping up and down while doing a jig in celebration of my rescue, I can hardly believe they came. I then felt something at my back and I was lifted up to see the face of Aubrey staring back at me. She stuffed me back into her purse and started heading for the door.

 

“I will bring him back tomorrow Ames. I am gonna go out the back door. Call ya later cya!”

 

            I pounded with all the strength I could muster as I Aubrey began to run down the hall. I was actually starting to feel like a toy. As we went down the stairs I heard Aubrey let the door slam shut and then she ran to god knows where. It felt like she was running forever. As she continued her run I could only lie and wait as her prisoner.

 

            As she got home I expected to be taken out right away but I felt her toss the purse on what felt like her bed and then leave the room. I was in here for at least 20 minutes before I was dumped out onto her bed. As I blinked my eyes Aubrey sat down on her bed allowing her legs to stretch down on either side of me.

 

            Her room didn’t look nearly as nice as Amy’s in fact if I had to guess I would say her family was lower middleclass by the looks of her room. Her eyes were just locked onto me. Her long blonde hair draped down over her shoulders. Her eyes burrowed at me watching my every move.  

 

“Please Aubrey, you seem sensible. This is kidnapping, and it’s not right”

 

“It seems more like doll napping to me and that isn’t a crime”

 

“I am a person”

 

“You are not a person”

 

            She flicks me with her foot knocking me face first onto the bed, I started to stand up when her foot crashes down on top of me. She spreads her toes apart so I can look up through the gap between her toes. I nervously inhale suspecting to smell sweat, and grime but as I inhale the scent of berries is flooded into my nostrils. The soft flesh of her foot bores down on me. I can tell just by the feel of it that she must spend time caring for feet. The lotion, the soft skin, her finely trimmed nails and her skin is flawlessly clean even now at the end of the day, however the lotion is starting to get too me. All I can smell is berry. Each breathe I take my nose is attacked with the strong smell of her berry lotion.

 

“Get your damn foot off me! This lotion is horrible and I can feel it getting all over my skin”

 

“Well, you better get use too it! You’re mine! I found you, and I am keeping you, I don’t care what Amy says.”

 

“Please Aubrey I just want to go home and get the reversal pill and”

 

“Oh hush”

 

            Her foot was lifted off of me and her hand scooped me up. I was laid flat in the palm of her hand. She rolled over making sure to keep me firmly laid flat in her hand. Just as intently and carefully Amy put clothes on me not even an hour ago Aubrey took them off quite skillfully from years and years as a little girl playing with dolls. She dropped my clothes onto her messy floor and I was once again nude and looking up at very large nozzle. I couldn’t quite tell what the nozzle belonged too. Her hand whooshed over head and pressed down on the nozzle. A white stream of heavy liquid oozed out of from the nozzle onto me. Aubrey moved me across the nozzle like you pass a hotdog under a ketchup pump. The white stream of liquid was lotion. It smelled, it smelled of berries, I saw her smirk as she raised me to her face. Her free hand came over the top of me and began to rub me with her hand making a swirling motion like when you wax a car. Her downy soft hands rubbed me down soaking the lotion into me.  Her fingers slowly worked and rubbed the lotion into making sure to cover every solid inch of my front half. When her hand was removed I saw the all too familiar nozzle and more of the berry scented bath and body works lotion coming down onto me. I pleaded for her to stop but as her hand came down on me I knew it was hopeless. She began to rub her gentle soft skin over my hard and cracking skin. I was the kind of person to never use lotion so my skin was quite dry. As she worked the lotion into my skin her constant rubbing began to stimulate me. I felt my dick beginning to harden. By the time she was done I was as hard as a rock. As she pulled her hand up Aubrey immediately noticed and dabbed a bit of lotion onto two tips of her fingers. She took her finger tips and placed them on either side of my dick and then sandwiched it. Using her two fingertips she rubbed them up and down my hard shaft. I couldn’t believe this was happening. I squealed in delight and while pleading with her to stop at the same time. My berry scented cock was giving her a full salute as she continued to spread more and more lotion across it. Just as I was about to cum she stopped and flipped me over. It was almost painful the way she stopped. Not that it was violent or rough she just stopped, it’s like having sex and stopping right before you orgasm. I felt the lotion now come down my backside and she worked it into me in a similar fashion.

 

“There, all better now”

 

“Oh god, I smell like your damn feet, all berry, get this shit off of me. I hate that damn girlie bath and body works shit’

“Well get used to it, all my lotions, soaps and oils are from there. They all smell so good and your going to get too enjoy each one of them as intimately as this one. I will put them on you, and then you can put them on me when I shower like a human washcloth. I am sure you will love rubbing all over me.”

 

“Aubrey no, for god sakes, NO!!”

 

“Now, I have a little project for you pet”

 

“Pet? I have a name and”

 

“And it’s Pet! From now on, your mine so get use too it. Now like I was saying, I have a project for you pet. I want all the lint off of this sweater, it can only be dry cleaned and I don’t want to have to pay for dry cleaning every time I wear it so if you would be a dear and pull all the lint off it”

 

“Are you fucking crazy? You must be a nut case if you think I am gonna do that”

 

            Needless to say, not even five minutes later I had been outfitted with a tiny rubber band and a baggy attached to the rubber band. I stared up at Aubrey’s pink sweater. It was so damn big. I climbed onto her sweater and began plucking off the lint balls like the English use to make the black slaves pick cotton. I started around her base and worked my way up. I was lucky Aubrey had long hair so I could hold onto a strand of her hair with one hand and lethargically make my way up. I could hear her sigh much like Kaley had as I walked across her and repelled up and down her body.

 

            I had no idea how long I had been doing this but my hands burned with pain. She had sprayed perfume or something on her this morning cause I could smell the perfume on the lint balls. I knew better then to say anything because I didn’t want to be covered in perfume too.

 

            I was just below her breasts looking down at everything below me being lint free. I nervously looked at Aubrey’s mountainous breasts.  They were simple daunting. I just wanted to hug and squeeze them.

 

I struggle to maintain composure. I started the night wanting to grope and feel women and now I am walking all over them, literally. I never thought I would be using her hair like ropes.

 

“Like the view?”

 

“It’s scenic that’s for sure”

 

            There was a hint of impatience in her voice so I began to pluck the lint below her breasts. My eyes were burning through her sweater trying to see the treasures they behold. As I pulled each piece of lint off I began to push deeper and deeper hoping to get a feel of her breasts but I never got anything. I kept looking up at her watching me pluck and pull her lint off while trying to feel her but her sweater prevented me any contact. I began to crawl like spider man under breasts. As I Pulled lint off of her nipple, I could just barely feel her shudder in pleasure.

           

            The top of her breasts was allot better. I could actually sit while I pulled the lint off. My hands were sore like I had arthritis. As I plucked away at the lint they were soon almost stuck like the joints were rusting and the more I moved them the pain began to increase. As I worked my way around her collar her apple shampoo was tickling my nose. I tried not to cough or spill my now full lint bag. As I finished I slumped down and laid down her breasts like a bed. I stretched my fingers out and relaxed them.

 

“You did such a good job Pet”

”I am not Pe~ Oh why bother”

 

“That’s right, acceptance of your new life, I am so proud of you. Your Aubrey Michaels little pet forever. Since I believe in rewarding a job well done here is a real treat. I saw you fighting to get under my sweater and now you can.”

 

            My eyes lit up as Aubrey always a seemingly conservative girl was going too let me under her shirt. This was like as big as the pope streaking across the field, end zone to end zone during the Superbowl.

 

            She pulled lint bag off of my right side leaving left and set it onto her nightstand. With her freehand she dropped me into her sweater. I looked up at her but she only let the collar fall back into place tightly hugging her. I found it dark. I couldn’t even see the breast in front of my face.

 

“Now, I want the inside cleaned of lint. It’s so annoying have all the lint touching my skin”

 

“But, but Aubrey this is ludicrous”

 

            When she didn’t respond I figured that she couldn’t hear me because my voice must be too weak to make it through dense material of her sweater. I even more dejectedly sat on her bra covered t-shirt. I was hoping for bare skin but all I got was a T-shirt at my back and below that T-shirt sat a bra. Two layers keeping me from those breasts that are just begging to be set free.

 

            The heat was sweltering, like I was at the equator in a parka running the triathlon. Sweat was pouring off of me but Aubrey didn’t seem to be sweating the least bit. As I pulled lint ball after lint ball off of the sweater in front of me I begged for the end but it seemed to never come. I don’t know how long I spent under here but when I was done I began to kick at Aubrey to get out but I found her stomach to be rock hard from years of swimming. It wasn’t until twenty minutes later she pulled me out from beneath her sweater.

 

“There, it looks great!”

 

            As she smiled at me I watched her take off her sweater and fold it nicely finely placing it on the corner of her bed. As she stood up she set walked across her room that had various articles of clothing scattered across the room. I was set down on top of her vanity table for only a moment. She grabbed a bag off of the floor that was just made of a thin cloth and a draw string at the top that you pull to seal the bag shut. The bag had pink flowers all over the outside of it with little grey cotton fuzz all over it from years of use. She opened it up and dropped me inside. I fell into a sea of hair scrunchies. They seemed to go on forever below me. I watched as she made sure to pull shut the bag.

 

“There, now I can change in private”

 

            I couldn’t believe how conservative this girl is. What’s a little skin shown to a guy? It’s not like I hadn’t seen a girl naked before. Well okay I hadn’t before today but I had seen 3 already in a matter of hours and now here I was sealed in a bag as she changed.

 

            Her just changing turned into a shower and changing, by the time she was done a good 90 minutes had gone by. I could tell she had re scented herself for the night cause the fragrance was as strong as ever. As she pulled me out of the bag, Aubrey had a sleepy look on her face. She walked to the corner of her room where she had her sports bra tied around a lamp post and then open end that clasp fits into through a nail on the wall that she had bent up wards so it was more like a hook. She dropped me into her deep cupped sports bra. Well, it wasn’t even that deep because her breasts weren’t big. I was just that small so it seemed deep. My head was about half way up the side of the sports bra as my back was slumped down at the bottom and my legs went up and over into the next compartment. I laid comfortably in this oddly shaped hammock hundreds of feet off of the ground. Aubrey smiled and blew me a kiss as she clapped twice and the lights shut off.