- Text Size +

Sleepless Sleepover

By

Asukafan

 

 

Power Play

 

 

My eyes fluttered open and on either side of me I saw firm yet soft walls. The smell of perfume was around me. I felt my bed sway gently from side to side. I sat and looked up about dazed and confused. I looked about the room which was not mine and sighed as I realized that this is in fact reality and not a horrible dream. The still slumbering Aubrey was in her bed under her covers as I saw that it was only 7am.

 

On most Sunday mornings my mom would be waking me up to go to church but not today as the only movement I see is Aubrey rolling over.  I peek over the side of Bra and see the floor seemingly hundreds of feet down. Much too high to jump I think to myself. I then see strap of the bra tied to a Lamp and the other tied to the wall. The lamp is one of those floor models that have the long post extending up and a light on top.

 

Never being one to think things through I began to climb along the thin strap towards the lamp post. I prayed Aubrey would not wake up as I slowly made my way towards the lamp. I nervously reached out towards it and hugged it for dear life thankful that I had not plummeted to my death. I swung my legs around the pole and slid down like a fire fighter. The slide didn’t take nearly as long as I thought considering how far it looked. As I touched carpet I was about ready to kiss it until I saw the large expanse of Aubrey’s room. Clothes strewn about across the floor, her bed rising into the air like a shrine to the sleeping goddess.

 

I soon heard a noise at the door. The heavy looking door that had a Linkin Park poster on the back of it opened up and here I am in the middle of the floor no where to hide. My eyes lock onto the red painted toe nails resting in the flip flops. The tight dark blue denim hugging the legs of this giant, then above the waist of the pants bare skin, which leads into a tight white sweater fitted around a pair of breasts.

 

“Hi there little man”

 

            My legs quivered as she spotted me right away. I wished Aubrey would wake up I did not want to be at the hands, of, of who ever this was. The strides the giantess made were incredible walking what seemed miles in a mere step. She was on top of me before I had time to think. Her frame began to lower as she crouched down putting all her weight on her knees. Her eyes stayed locked on me the entire time. As she got lower, and lower the face of Elaine came into view. She motioned for me to be quiet but I was going to do nothing of the sorts. I didn’t want to go with her, I didn’t want to be with Aubrey either. I barely made a peep before her hand was over my mouth.

 

“Naughty, naughty little Tyler”

 

            Her voice rang throughout the room like that of church bells on Sunday morning ringing through the town. How could Aubrey not here this, how could she sleep through this but it was then I realized that she was whispering, it was only loud to me. I wanted to get out of this mess.

 

            My voice muffled, and Elaine’s hand firmly around me I had no choice but to submit to her power. She lifted me up to he face, her brown eyes burrowing into me. Her face emotionless, her breath rhythmic in and out, in and out, my nose crinkles as her sweet mint breath rolls over me.

 

“You know I can’t stay mad at you. Why didn’t you just say yes Tyler”

 

            Her hand moved away from my face but still remained firmly around me. She sat down on the messy floor of Aubrey’s room leaning up against the hope chest at the foot of her bed, her brown hair flowing over her eyes as she stares at me awaiting my answer, my reply that I don’t have an answer too.

 

Why didn’t I say yes?  Why, ah yes fear, terror, anxiety, shyness, all the valid reasons why I didn’t yes but were they the truth? Were they how I felt or just excuses should I lie? What should I do, I can’t run away, I have no where to go, I am forced here in her hand to answer. I cannot avoid it any longer.

 

“I don’t know”

 

            A safe answer yes, squinted slightly but not that noticeable to a normal sized person as they fixated on me. She brushed her hair out of her eyes and looked right at me. I could feel the tension building, or was it my fear? The time was near I could feel it about to happen. Would she strike back and in vengeance, or would she understand?

 

“You know how I feel about you, I opened myself up to you, in front of your friends and”

 

“Elaine? What are you doing here?”

 

“Hey Aubrey, just came by to see the little man and you”

 

“The little man more then me I have a feeling”

 

“Yeah, you’re right, don’t hate me though”

 

“I would have done the same probably don’t worry”

 

“Amy wants little Tyler back”

 

“Back? He is not hers to give back. I found him, I put him in my purse, she only assumed that I would hand him over well I’m not. Little Tyler stays here”

 

            I watched Elaine’s face change from interest to delight. She raised me up to her face and brought me up against her lips. Her lips I always thought were thin now looked full and once again engulfed my face, her lipstick rubbing off on me as she sets me down at the foot of Aubrey’s bed and stands up.

 

“I didn’t expect this from you Aubrey, But I have to get going home. I told my dad I would be home early. I will stop by after dinner or something kay?”

 

“Sure, I should be around”

 

            I watched Elaine leave. As the door closed I felt Aubrey’s hands around me as she lifted me up to her face. She smiled at me and then gave me a hug. As she slid out of bed she put me on her make up table as she put her white cotton robe on. It had a soft fuzzy look to and then she grabbed me tightly, her hand still warm from bed she slid me into the deep pocket and walked out of the room. It was an odd feeling being in her pocket. As she sat down at the table I could hear voices. It sounded like a younger voice, an all too familiar voice.

 

            I began to climb towards the top of her pocket as a cheerio rolled onto her lap and into the pocket. My mouth watered as I saw Aubrey’s face beaming down at me. I slid back down the smooth cotton of her bathrobe pocket and began to devour the cheerio. I had forgotten about the voices I heard as I concentrated on eating. I felt Aubrey stand up and walk but I didn’t care I was too busy eating. As she took the bathrobe off and hung it up on a hook I heard the water turn on.

 

            I climbed to the top of the pocket and saw a silhouette of Aubrey in the shower. My eyes locked onto her immediately. It was a beautiful thing seeing her like this. It was like the best porno never filmed. It was so tasteful. As I stared at her cleaning herself off I noticed there two doors in here on either end of the bathroom. One door was firmly closed while the other was only shut halfway.

 

            I decided to back into the Aubrey’s room so I swung my leg over the side of the pocket and grasped the cotton rope of her robe and slid down to the floor. I took one last look and then ran in towards her room.

 

            As I stepped into the bedroom it felt cold and I could hear the wind rustling and blowing throughout the room. As I looked around I noticed that the floor was clean and the room was different. I wondered where I was when a big gust of wind passed over me. I heard a loud slam and turned around to see the door closed shut behind me.

 

“Fuck”

            I started heading across the room towards the open door not paying attention to anything else. I figured that I could still get to Aubrey’s room through the open door and then just run down the hall and into her room.

 

            As I neared her door A pair of legs appeared in the door way. I nervously looked up at the legs in front of me. As I got higher, and higher up I saw the all too familiar face of Sarah. She hadn’t noticed me yet but as she walked into her room her eye caught the small figure on her otherwise clean floor.

           

            Without saying a word she walked towards me. I stared up at my biology lab partner who was now gigantic. I never really knew her outside of school. I just knew her as the smart and pretty girl who I sat next too in history and who I was paired up with in biology. We talked and got along really well but we never did anything outside of school

 

            I watched her black stocking clad foot stomp down on either side of me. Over the toe area her black socks had green and white stripes. She bent down and grabbed me tightly. There was no hesitation or thought she grabbed me and picked me up.

 

            Sarah had on jean shorts with frayed edges at the end with a dark blue v neck shirt and around the collar is white, grey, and black stripes, around her neck is a couple hemp necklaces, then a few bead necklaces.

 

            She holds me directly in front of her face. I can tell that she immediately recognizes me as she closes her door and sits down at her desk. She turns me upside and then right side up, followed by sideways and she laid her palm flat allowing me to sit up on my own.

 

“Sarah, listen to me. You’re sister and her friends stole me from my house and”

 

“Why are you so small?”

 

“You’re not listening, I need to get back home”

 

“Well I want to know why your so small?”

 

            I told her the entire story leaving out a few parts as too not give her any ideas. I was ready to once again ask her for help when there was a pounding at the door.

 

“Sarah what did you do with him? Give him back?”

”What are you talking about? I am trying to study”

 

“Let me in there! I know you have him you brat”

 

            Sarah opened up one of her desk drawers and dropped me in. I landed on a nestles crunch bar. There was a opened bag of chips and some bottled water. I looked at Sarah and she waved at me then shut the drawer. A moment or two later I heard her lock the drawer and then get up.

 

            Arguing and yelling ensued for quite sometime as I nervously sat in the dark confines of Sarah’s desk drawer. It finally ended with a slam of the door and I heard a click. There was a long period of silence and finally I heard the drawer being unlocked. As it slowly opened the beaming face of Sarah overtook me. As she crouched down and grabbed me without any consideration.

 

“Put me down, Put me down, Put me down, I refuse to be handled like this”

 

“Oooo you refuse huh, are you going to stop me now?”

 

            I punched at her fingers like a mad man and she didn’t feel a thing. I only proceeded to wear myself out as I furiously punched again and again. I was starting to tire when I heard a popular dance song come over the radio. Sarah stared at me and then leapt up. She grabbed one of my arms with each of her hands and began to dance. I was whisked away to her back and shoved up against her ass. She shoved me butt and slid me back and forth across it like we were grinding.

 

“Stop! I don’t dance Sarah!”

 

“Oh, but your so good!”

 

            I was finally moved back to the front and she made pressed me against her and then grabbed my right arm and extended it all the way out and began to slowly spin in a waltz like fashion. She gently hummed as we twirled through the slow section of the song and then it cut out to the DJ’s voice.

 

“They cut off the song!”

 

“Thank you god”

 

“What was that?”

 

“Sarah, please help me, I want to go home”

 

“Please Tyler help me, I want to lose my virginity”

 

“what! God no!!”

 

“I am just kidding jeez, but I am hungry and you are just the person I need to help me.”

 

            Sarah picked me up and dropped me down on her bed next to a bowl of grapes. As she stretched out on her bed she motioned for me to grab a grape. I was confused at first but I soon put two and two together. I grabbed a grape and began to walk towards her waist. As I reached a belt loop on her jean shorts I pulled myself up onto it and then I climbed onto the next. As I reached the last one, threw the grape up onto her leg and pulled myself up. I was already breathing heavily as I looked all the way down her legs and then wide expanse of her bed to the far corner where the bowl of grapes sat. I sighed as I turned towards her stomach. The folds in hers shirt made the climb easier then I expected but I weighed enough where I couldn’t spend more hten half a second on any one fold or else I would most likely tumble the entire way down.

 

As I climbed up her shirt I grew more and more tired, I was panting heavily as I reached her collar. I used her bead necklace to make my way onto her shoulder. Sarah then turned neck so she could see me on her right shoulder and opened her mouth.

 

I looked into her dark mouth, Her teeth sharp enough to tear right through me without a single hesitation. She extended her tongue out and I placed the grape on it and she pulled her tongue in and began chewing. A moment later she opened her mouth revealing it to be gone. I sat down on her shoulder dangling my legs over the side.

 

“I am still hungry!”

 

            That’s all she said as she returned to her book. I had to climb the whole way down her body and across the bed. This time I grabbed 3 really big grapes and set back across the bed.

 

            As I climbed Sarah this time I had learned some tricks and made it up in nearly half the time. She turned her head again and opened her mouth up wide. As I set the grape on her tongue she smiled at me and returned to her book. I slid down her shirt till I landed on her breast. I slowly made way down from there.

 

            This is how it went for a couple hours until I saw the door that leads from Sarah’s room to the bathroom burst open.

 

“I knew you had him”

 

            Sarah clutched me right away as I saw Aubrey approach. She held me tightly against her but Aubrey began to tickle her and Sarah broke out laughing, but held me tight until finally she screamed uncle.

 

“Now are you going to hand him over?”

“Oh fine, I was going to share him with you but now I’m not going too”

 

“whatever brat, I have him now and you’re not getting him back”

 

            As Aubrey walked through the bathroom and into her room I saw Elaine sitting on her bed.

 

“Well tiny Tyler its seven o clock and times that us girls have some fun.”