- Text Size +

Sleepless Sleepover

By

Asukafan

 

Chapter Two: Kaley’s Toy

“Kaley, Take me off your Tits”

 

            Wendy and Kaley both were looking at me. I was looking at Kacie who was just smirking at my predicament. I had no clue what to do, both girls looked at each other but Wendy shrugged and went back to her magazine and Kaley grabbed me like I was a check for a million bucks.

 

“Be back later girls”

 

“Where are you going?”

 

“To Tyler’s room” [giggles]

 

“Kacie help! You can’t let her do this”

 

“Alrighty, have fun you two”

 

“Kacie!! You bitch”

 

“I know, I am aren’t I”

 

“Wendy! Help, Wendy please!’

           

            Wendy however didn’t even pull her eyes off the cosmo magazine. Kaley swung me helplessly in her grip as she walked out of Kacie’s room and down the hall. Kaley stared at me intently as she slowly went into my room closing the door behind her.

 

“Well you got me in your room Tyler. I am sure you have dreamed of this moment”

 

“Yeah, but I was always taller”

 

“Well now you’re short, precious and adorable”

 

“I am not precious and adorable”

 

“awww, don’t worry precious Kaley is here”

 

            Kaley laid down on my bed. She had on a button up sweater and jeans on. As she lay across my bed she dropped me onto her stomach. I could feel her warm skin even through her sweater. I couldn’t believe I was this close to the hottest girl in school.

 

“Well, why don’t you get this sweater off of me”

 

“It weighs like 40 tons.”

 

“Oh it does not you big baby. It only weighs a few ounces. It’s cotton”

 

            I knew there was no way I could take off her sweater but how could I resist the chance of seeing Kaley Cuoco’s breasts. I have spent a lifetime dreaming about this. I thought about this before I knew what breasts were. I moved to the bottom of the sweater. It felt weird walking across a person, and not just any person, but my dream girl.

 

“I still have my top on. This is not topless in fact this is the exact opposite of topless”

 

            I grabbed the first button and began to push and pull. As I did this Kaley sat up in my bed so she was sitting in Indian style, I almost lost my grip as she sat up but luckily I grabbed one of the smell knit holes in her sweater with my left hand. I grasped the button with my right and tried to push it through the hole, but I found that I just didn’t have enough strength. I climbed up further so my feet were just below the button almost touching her skin and I grabbed the top of the button. I struggled with trying to push the button in but finally it separated.

 

“Well that only took forever! Try to hurry it up.”

 

“I don’t see why I have to do this”

 

“I don’t see why I have to do this” Retorts Kaley in a mocking tone.

 

            I struggled my way threw two more buttons but on the last button her sweater swung open as I separated the last one. I was holding on for dear life as Kaley’s white sweater was wide open. She slid her shoulders back enough for the sweater to slide down her arms. I did the only thing I could do. I jumped towards Kaley. I however didn’t intend to grab onto her breasts however that is what I grabbed. I gulp as I am holding onto Kaley’s tits for dear life. As she looks down at me my face got red with embarrassment, before I got a chance to apologize Kaley stood and began shaking her chest from side to side. I was holding onto her literally for dear life now as I didn’t want to plummet to the ground. Her tits were bouncing up and down faster and faster. She grabbed my remote and turned my stereo on. Some techno music started to play. Kaley bounced me up to the top of her breasts. I was only stationary for a moment before she batted me into the air using her breast and I landed on her left tit. I almost slid off of her breast but she bounced me back over to the right and then I smacked into the top of her chest and slid down onto her breast like I was straddling it. As her breasts bounced it was like a mechanical bull moving and shifting in every direction. I struggled to hold onto her Bikini top.

 

Finally the song stopped and Kaley fell backwards onto my bed. The fall caused me to dislodge from her breasts and bounce into the air. My stomach landed on her nipple knocking the air out of me as I slid down the side of her breasts onto her bare stomach. The rhythmic up and down movement of her breathing was comforting as she stared at me out of breath panting on her stomach.

 

“Awwww, are you tuckered out? I know you can rest in my shoe?”

 

“What!”

 

“Yup, it smells pretty bad in there.”

 

“I am not going anywhere near your feet”

 

“Oh I am just kidding jeez. So why did you make yourself small anyway?”

 

“Please Kaley, just help me get back to my old height, I don’t like this.”

 

“What is not to like? I mean your five inches tall, and so playable. You are way cool like this”

 

“I don’t want to be way cool”

 

“Don’t worry you can live with me. I am sure your sister will let me keep you. We are best friends”

 

“but, but, but”

 

“I know you’re excited”

 

            We both turned our heads as we saw the door open up. I ran across Kaley’s stomach and dove between her breasts. I peeked my head out from between her two massive mounds. As the door swung open I saw that it was Kasia. I nervously shook between Kaley’s breasts

 

“What are you doing Kaley?”

 

“Oh just playing”

 

“Tell her to leave Kaley!”


”what was that?” retorts Kasia

 

“Don’t tell her about me”

 

“Okay I wont”

 

“promise?”

 

“I promise”

 

“Thanks”

 

“It’s just Tyler hiding between my breasts”

 

“What come and look if you don’t believe me”

 

“I saw the face of Kasia hovering over me.”

 

“Oh my god! Look at him! Let’s show him to the girls. Everyone is here”

 

“Kaley you promised”

 

“I’m Sorry I just can’t help myself sometimes”

 

“Kasia grabbed me out from Kaley’s breasts and dangled me in front of her face as Kaley put her sweater back on.”

 

“Look at him, he is so small”

 

“Hi precious”

 

“I am not precious, stop calling me that!”

 

“I know, isn’t he the most precious thing ever Kasia”

 

“Lets go, I can’t wait to see everyone’s face when they see him”

 

“I will not be shown off like a new born baby! Do you hear me?”