- Text Size +

She had forgotten about her check-in during all the excitement, and remembered only once she was alone. Locked inside the bathroom, she found the thumbprint access panel, and the wall slid open to reveal a video kisok. The familiar procedure repeated itself on the screen, but it had hardly showed any information when a female staff member jump in. "Vanessa. Excellent, we've been waiting anxiously for you're check in. Has Christopher agreed to your sponsorship. Is he ready to enter level two?" 

She nodded back at the screen. "Yes he has." Vanessa founder herself wondering what level two would really be like. The descriptions during orientation seemed so abstract. This whole experience seemed so abstract. There was nothing abstract about how she felt. She looked around at the bathroom, feeling like she towered over her surroundings. The chip in the tub was more noticeable than she realized, "and I'm sorry, I accidentally chipped the tub in here."

The girl was hardly paying attention to her. "Dr. Foley, could this be right? She was facing someone off-screen and pointing to something." Ask the patron, he heard someone off-camera recommend. The staff member looked back at her from the video monitor. "The readings say here you are, six foot eleven, is that correct?" 

Now it was Vaneesa who was hardly paying attention as another sernasa wave hit her. She held her breath and bit her lip until it subsided. "That seems close. Might be a little taller now." Cheri was shocked at the results. This was far above their expectations. Something was happening with Christopher that had never happened with any male patrons before. Somehow he was markedly more potent. If only they could harness it. 

Still Vanessa and the current situation demanded her attention. "Has he accepted that something is causing female growth?" She caught herself a moment later, "six-foot-eleven, of course he has. How is he taking it, on a scale of one to ten, and how are you feeling? Has it been painful?" 

"The sensations are... manageable." Vanessa knew they focused on gentle introduction into the Goddess state, but she was well past that. She didn't want to slow down or stop, pain or no pain. "I'd say he's taking it at about 11, he's really enjoying it. It really turns him on when I show off my strength by lifting him."

Cheri was tossing her head, not sure which of many issues to address first. This rate of growth was exceptional, and if she was already lifting him at only six-foot-eleven. Maybe she was doing it with effort. She wanted to know, but time was of the essence. It was a tricky orchestra to slip women this visibly progressed through the level-one area without being noticed, and without locking off areas like a prision. They had a window for transfer soon, and they had to use it. "Please stay in the room, it's important that you don't show yourself in level one in this state. The shock could be troublesome for some patrons. In about twenty minutes a staff member, actually I'll do it. In twenty minutes I'll arrive at your door and escort you to level-two while patrons are at dinner service. Understand?" Vanessa nodded.