- Text Size +

While Vanessa freshened herself, Chris strode naked out onto the balcony. It was dusk, and the pool was empty save a few scattered patrons. He looked out onto the resort, really the world, with new eyes. In just the short timespan of a few hours, his mind had been opened to possibilities of reality he didn't know existed. Something, something this resort was doing, was transforming women. He thought back to his orientation, the three levels. Only Vanessa and the scuba master Gina had been showing obvious enough signs that he had even seen a hint of what was to come. It seemed obvious, the levels must separate patrons in different stages. His mind giddied at the thought of a scene filled with the kind of presence and power Vanessa was becoming. His balcony was on the second floor, and a female patron looked up at him as she walked towards a building entrance below. She had brown hair, hair tied back, a black bikni, and a beaming smile as she checked him out, blowing him a kiss. 

When he noticed Vanessa standing naked inside the threshold, he had no idea how long she had been standing there. He gestured to her, but she held out her hand, "I would love to enjoy the sunset with you, but please do not ask. They have requested I stay out of sight until we reach level two, and I fear I couldn't resist you." He understood, and re-entered the privacy of his room. As he approached, he could see her proportions were becoming even more surreal. Her shape still appeared slender and feminine, but in fact her shoulders were broad and crested above his head. In her smile and her face he could see the young girl, whom he thought not to be more than twenty years old, but her presence was something else entirely, ageless and timeless. 

He momentarily didn't know how to approach her, with her face and lips now more than a foot above his own. He reached his arm straight out, placing his palm just below her left breast. Her rib cage rose and fell with her breathing, and they both stood silent, pondering the wonder of the situation. Then it stopped. She closed her eyes and shutdown to weather the pain, which in these recent sernasa had been excruciating. She counted to herself, one, two, so far the surges hadn't lasted long. At first he mistook it for her inhale, but as his hand rose with her body, he could see she it was happening again. His eyes darted about, instinctively seeking out sources of motion in his view; her shoulder blocking more of the wall behind her; her nipples slowly rising higher. Only his subconcious could percieve the subtle swelling and filling out happening to every part of her, and a chill ran through him as he watched it. Vanessa on the other hand, was at the edge of breaking. As she counted out the final seconds, she wanted to breath but feared she would scream, eighteen, ninteen. The process took less than half a minute, and as it slowed to a stop, he tried to judge how much she had grown. Three inches? More? 

As she felt the pain subside, she took in one deep breath, then another. Simply returning to normalcy felt euphoric, not that anything about her situation was normal. She let her eyes open and looked down at the top of Christopher's head. His arm was still extended against her, and he was staring straight across at her body, really at her breasts. She loved the feeling, the way he marveled at her. She stood motionless for a moment, except for her breathing. They would be escorted to level two soon, and she didn't know how much longer she'd be with him. The bracelet on her wrist provided some confidence, but she knew the rules. Her half would be returned to him, and she was forbidden from accepting it again for a full day. It was the resort's attempt to keep patron interactions fluid, free of politics. Of course she could refuse the advances of others, but it was a great risk. If she was without the Rashja for too long, the effects would fade, and fade quickly. 

He was started by arms closing in on either side, and a moment later they were around him. He let himself be pulled in, not that he could have resisted, and wrapped his arms around her. He lay his cheek against her chest, his hip against her thigh, and sank into her. He felt overly aware of her huge breast squeezed against his chin, neck, and chest, the feeling both comforting and arousing. He leaned all his weight into her. Vanessa on the other hand, was afraid to feel him at first, treating him like an eggshell for fear of hurting him. Her mind recalled more bits of her orientation. Don't worry about your vessel. You can kiss, and hug, even squeeze them to your hearts delight. The Rashja, and your instincts, will not allow you to hurt them. She was doubtful at first, as his body felt so fragile. However, she let herself embrace him, and as soon as she did, she felt the resistance. It was not a physical resistance mind you, but a mental one. She let her mind squeeze him, and while she still felt no more than a light pressure on her skin, she found great comfort in removing her restraint. Ever since she had splintered a chip off the marble tub with merely her grip, she had been walking around worried that a one errant move could be disastrous. Being free of the burden was incredibly calming. "They'll be here soon," she slipped her fingers into his hair, brushing through it as she looked down at him, "to escort us to level two." They both had the same thought. They didn't know if they would ever be ready to part, but certainly not now. Still, they were excited to see what else was in store. 

--

The escort to level two had been uneventful. Vanessa had recognized Cheri's face from the video monitor, and while she'd asked Chris to dress and given Vanessa a coverup, there was no hiding a woman more than seven feet tall. Fortunately the hallways were dark, and patrons were either at dinner or busy skipping dinner with activities in their rooms. At the moment both Chris and Vanessa were seated at a round dining table eating. They were both famished, and Chris must have drank three glasses of resort punch only halfway through his meal. Cheri was sitting with them as well, the three of them spaced equally around the table.

As they ate, Cheri had spent the time repeating information from orientation and explaining level two. "..but of course you know most of this already. Now I need to talk to you about something particularly important, and that's the sponsorship process you two are taking part in." Both of them peaked up and glanced at each other. "Normally we bring patrons into level two alone, when they are individually ready. This serves a number of goals, not the least of which is to prevent patrons from becoming too attached to eachother. This is a delicate issue. Attachment is unavoidable, and I can obviously see you two have become quite fond of one another. Nevertheless, this attachment, and the emotions it gives rise to, jealousy, anger, hurt, resentment, or even scorn, can be especially problematic in the environment you are a part of."

Cheri turned to address Vanessa specifically, "you have no doubt seen some of what you are capable of." The whole topic brought a dour damper over an otherwise euphoric experience. "You should therefore understand why it's so important that we maintain the resort policy of absolutely no violence." They both nodded. "We've only had one incident at the resort, and that incident started with a sponsorship just like this one. Since they've we've come up with a number of procedures to avoid it, the first of which I'm going to begin right now." She turned her attention to Chris. "Chris, I'm sure you can see the seriousness of that matter I'm referring to." Remembering the several moments of fear he'd experienced simply being next to Vanessa so far, he could imagine how the slightest whim of one of the patrons could have a horrible result. "Our solution is simple, Chris, I'm sure you don't wish any such violence or trouble to occur, so I'd like you to make that abundantly clear to Vanessa now, in your own words. It's not possible to change her emotions, but her actions will be guided by your request. It's very important that you use your own words, because it must be a sincere expression of your will for her to honor it. Simply repeating something I tell you to say does not make it your own desire." She sat expectantly, waiting for him to begin.

He turned to Vanessa. She was wrapped in a robe made of thin white fabric. It was sleeveless, but was wide and fell well past her shoulders, Chris found it reminiscent of something a Jedi would wear, over other clothing. Cheri had said that trying to clothe patrons at this point was futile, and he could see why. Even just during the time they sat eating and listening, she had experienced another growth event. Just seeing her direct attention at him again caused his heart to skip a beat. "Vanessa, we've both seen what you're capable of." She couldn't restrain a smirk at her thought, no you really havn't. "Given the incredibly sexy power you are gaining access to," he threw that in there for some levity, and it sent her over the edge into a quick laugh, "I believe it is very important for you to avoid hurting anyone in the resort," she nodded. He felt there should be more, he paused, and then finished, "or damaging anything valuable." Valuable, after he said it he realized how subjective it might be. Still, requesting her not damage anything was unreasonable, how would she open a sugar packet, or be allowed to cause normal wear and tear to clothing. He didn't know how this command thing worked, but he thought she should have some wiggle room. He turned back to Cheri to see if his expression was sufficient.

"Thank you. Regarding the matter of attachment more directly, we try to avoid any partners becoming too insular." Vanessa had feared this moment. She had been told the rules. She had delayed contacting staff as long as possible, for fear of them being separated. She was not an attachment kind of girl. On the application form for the resort, she'd had trouble counting the number of men she'd been with in the past year. However, her body hungered him with a force that was more than an emotion, and it hungered him, frequently. It took her a moment to even return to listening to Cheri.

"Normally this happens naturally, as promoting patrons at different times causes them to become close with several partners. However, your case is especially unique. We've never had anyone with sernasa," she caught herself mid sentence, remembering Chris wouldn't know the word. "...rather with growth spurts this strong at level one." She was proud of how her artful phrasing dodged the truth. The truth that it was really Chris, with the unusual tonyata and Rashja levels, that was the cause of all this. It would be better, especially for Chris, if that was kept from everyone. "I wish we could use a similar technique to address this, but we cannot. Even if I convinced you of the importance, young Vanessa here is the most amazingly stunning entrant into level-two we've ever had," Cheri and Chris both turned to as she blushed at the unexpected complement, "and there is no way you would will to be apart from her." 

Cheri had worked for hours on this part of the speech, and her words were carefully chosen. If Vanessa felt she was the privileged one, that she didn't need Chris, she'd be more likely to pick another partner, and in turn, for Chris to pick another partner. If Chris was held by only one goddess, with his incredible Rashja levels, jealousy could brew, and they might have another incident. Cheri had advised against even allowing him to continue in the resort, arguing that he should be segregated for medical study, circulated with controlled medical staff only. However, Dr. Foley refused. We're not operating a prison here Miss Hapsburg. In his mind, the safety controls were enough. 

"Still, I've reminded you about our bracelet rules, and I strongly encourage you to engage with the community. Chris, remember that if Vanessa has trouble sharing you, and she will given the process she's going through, you can simply will her to." That was her ace in the hole. She may be stunning for a patron entering level two, but they were both in for quite a shock. Few men, upon seeing level two, wouldn't at least want to dabble with other partners. She simply reminded him that ultimately, despite every and all outward appearance, he was in control, mostly. "Understood?" They both nodded. 

"Now onto lighter matters." They had both finished there meals, and a staff member refreshed their drinks before taking their plates away. "As a simply matter of theatre, we encourage you both to refer to female resort patrons as 'goddess' from here on out." Chris and Vanessa looked at each-other. She gave him a mock-superior expression and they both laughed a little together. "This isn't strictly required, it's simply something that makes the environment more fun. Male patrons, on the other hand, should be referred to with a variety of endearing phrases, the more variety the better. Vessel, treasured, favored, giver, experiment and see what you can come up with. Don't be offended if someone slips and uses something inappropriate, just laugh." This was taking so long, Chris was actually getting tired. It was dark outside, and it had been a long day. He was thrilled to hear her wrap up her long monologue, "I think I've given you more than enough to take-in. Shall we?"