- Text Size +

Cheri had let them through the entrance and simply left. It had been explained that level two no longer used assigned rooms. Rooms were cleaned daily, and patrons simply finger-print keyed into any empty room, using it until the next day. Their check-in belongings would all be kept until their departure. Whatever coverups and clothing were needed would be provided by the hotel staff. Vanessa had already realized her clothes and things would be no good to her now that she was well over seven feet tall, with the end not even in sight. However, Chris at first felt surprised, even a little violated at the news. It didn't take long to see the fairness in the situation, as everyone would be in standard resort garments. Chris had turned over his clothes for his first pair of heathered brown beach shorts. 

Chris looked up at Vanessa, "Goddess Vanessa," even just the first time he found it fun to say. Theatre. "Shall we?" He held his hand to her. Even in the dim lighting he had to admire their garment design. Apparently there was some choice in female dress, and the item she had picked out was was both functional and sexy. Light flowing fabric was held to her by three thin elastic belts, one each at her waist, mid tummy, and immediately under her breasts. She left the center belt unfastened, and it pulled open a diamond shaped pattern of skin on her torso. The bottom of the dress was about knee length, currently. 

It had been several hours since her last tonyata, and Vanessa was beginning to grow hungry for him. In the female orientation, they had explained that once women were participating in the ritual, there was no need to eat normal food. They could eat of course, for pleasure or for fun, but their only desire would be for the tonyata. She had eaten along with Chris during dinner so he didn't feel awkward. She was becoming annoyed at the secrecy, but had been warned that revealing details to male patrons was grounds for expulsing, and she wanted anything but that. She was excited to see level two, and level three, and experience it all. Right now though, she was more excited to ravage him and take her next tonyata. To do so would be completely within his will. Demonstrate your strength to him, as much as possible. She decided on a compromise. 

She bent over eye to eye with him for a moment, her boobs almost falling out of the loose fabric. "I am so excited," to have you in my mouth, she almost blurted it out and had to catch herself. She reached right past his outstretched offering, her hands under each of his arms, and stood up to her full height. She playfully held him a bit above her, and his feet dangled more than two feet off the ground. It would have looked awkward to see, as she wasn't big enough to look like she could lift him like this, but his weight felt like only a few pounds to her. She was starting to realize, really realize, how much she was enjoying this. She brought him closer, and connecting their lips, gave him her finest does of Vanessa's make-you-want-me. He could already feel the size difference of her lips and tongue, and the way she forced, tangled and reatreated made him want to just keep kissing her, for hours. Her breasts were flattened into his tummy, and just as he was about to try to wrap his legs around her, she broke their kiss and moved him away. "Now, I know mamma bear there wants us to share and all, and I'm happy to share you," she really wasn't, but she was going to try to follow directions, for now. "But I'm simply dying for you, my giver." That was the phrase she liked best. "It's hard to explain, but this process, I have this hunger. I need to taste you, and soon. Promise me you won't dismiss me, not tonight. Promise me I can pamper you soon." 

This whole situation was so impossibly erotic for Chris he thought he had died and gone to heaven. She waited expectantly on his response, "Vanessa, my goddess." She couldn't see it, but down past her protruding breasts his arousal was already visibly pup-tenting the standard issue beach shorts. "I promise you I won't dismiss you tonight. We are bracelet bound. Further, even without knowing what's in store, I can promise you I will bind you again and again, if you will have me. If we must play a part, we must enjoy the community, then I'll do it." He surprised himself with his choice of words. Theatre. He could see how these little words and trappings brought it out so naturally and made no attempt to resist it as he continued, "and I'll probably enjoy it, but I will return to you til the end, if you will have me. You are my goddess." She breathed a sigh of relief and brought him close only briefly for a kiss before waiting on her other request.

This girl really knows how to get what she wants. Chris had dated many girls, really kids, ten years his junior. They generally didn't have the mental will to challenge or assert any point with him, other than their fleeting emotions. Vanessa was different, and he liked it. He saw no reason for her to want for anything. "As for the pampering, I am your giver, and I think we can do better than soon." He tilted his head to draw attention to the response in his shorts. 

She had a suspicion what he meant, and she didn't bother to look down. Instead she just lifted him up, and up, until his erection crested into her view, her hunger kicked into overdrive. "I see, my strapping one." He was now four feet off the ground, and momentarily he like a ten foot giant, sort of. His arms rested on hers, and looking down at her overly plump breasts so close to his excitement made him want to thrust towards them. "I will gladly take care of your predicament immediately, if you will kindly," his shorts were inconveniently in the way, and with the flood gates her need was driving her, she made a split second decision, "never-mind." She wasn't sure he could reach them anyhow, the way he was arm-straddling her hands. One of his shoulders began to dip, and as he felt her removing that support, he struggled to right his uneasiness. Before she even got her hand free he looked contorted and uneasy. She waited to see if he would get comfortable hanging from her one hand, but it didn't appear so. She would have ripped them free with her teeth if she could have done so without hurting him. Still, she had no desire to put him down. 

Demonstrate your strength. She could certainly toss him over her shoulder and remove them, or allow him to hip straddle her to free her hands. Then she had an idea. She lifted one leg until she felt his feet brushing it. It didn't take long for him to get purchase. A moment later her inspiration had worked, and he was standing on her raised leg, steadied by her arms above. To someone nearby it would have looked peculiar, her in a crane kick pose, him much to large to look stable standing on her leg, but it posed no challenge for her. One of her hands now free, her delight in his captive predicament, was only balanced by her hunger's growing immediacy. She'd have to save the games for later. She ran her fingers down his tummy, and pulled his shorts free, dropping them to his feet. Her fingers held his cock while she licked it a couple times, "I'm going to make this one quick as I think we'd both like to see level two." He issued no objection, both turned-on and unnerved by his perch. After placing his tip between her lips, she resisted her natural urge to bob her head into him. Instead she laid her palm on his hip. His tush felt as soft as whipped cream as she pressed him towards her, ever so slowly swallowing his cock. She liked the feeling of manipulating him so much that it momentarily overrode her impatience. For several minutes, she drew him even more slowly across her lips and tongue, enjoying every sensation. At each inward draw, she could feel her breasts pressing against his legs. It caught her by pleasant surprise when she felt him spasm and tasted the warm nectar flowing into her mouth. She licked him clean, pulled up his shorts, and carefully lowered him.