- Text Size +

Inside the door of the first empty room they could find, both Chris and Vanessa burst out laughing. "Can you believe Kendra? It sounds like she has a male Harem!" Chris was shocked at the concept, but he shouldn't be. These women were goddess afterall. Vanessa could have had every one of those guys coming back with her, if Chris allowed it.

Even as Vanessa was backing away he sensed she had grown more than he realized during the game. "Seemed like you liked her pretty well." She shot him a funny glance, "Though since you have me, I recommend the fully body bobby massage. We can stop by her tomorrow if you like." She had rounded the corner, her final words muffled by the closed bathroom door, "maybe she'll do me to!" Chris didn't realize she'd even heard that interaction or the offer.

Vanessa scanned the bathroom wall, and keyed in her thumbprint. The panel slid open and registered vitals and statistics. A moment later it showed her current height at eight-foot-four. Her jaw dropped a little, she was so distracted with the game even she hadn't realized. It showed a graph of her progress, compared with averages. It seemed like the kind of thing that encouraged folks to stay on track, but her graph sort of, established a new track of it's own. She remembered what Cheri said about her super sernasa, and she was certainly enjoying it. She stayed a moment to freshen up, before opening the bathroom door. 

"Christopher, my dreamsickle," that didn't come out right and she laughed a little, "I have big news for you. You're goddess is, well, becoming more goddess-like for you." He was sitting on the bed in the dim room, and she looked incredible standing in the doorway. This room's proportions were a good deal larger, the doorframe several feet above her head, so it was hard to judge her height. "Would you like to come see?" She unsnapped the two clasps of her thin dress and slipped it off her shoulders. Chris couldn't resist, and approached her absolutely stunning naked form. Despite their familiarity, part of him was still intimidated. He stopped about an arms length away, powerless not to admire breasts directly in front of his face. As he found her eyes, despite being almost six feet tall, he felt like a kid looking up at an adult. The truth was that she was a full ten years younger than him. "Would you like to worship your goddess?" She giggled at her rhetorical question. She pulled him close while guiding her nipple right into his lips. It was huge in his mouth, and the feeling was surreal, part comfort, part hyper-sexuality. She looked down, and could see her one breast was about as big as his head, and as far as she knew, stage three, and the end of her growth, was quite a long way off. Goddess resort was far exceeding her expectations, both of their expectations. She felt the feather weight of his hands against her waist, and then cupping her breast. She stayed still, letting him fondle and suck at her skin. She enjoyed it. In the silence, his will still chanted in her head, demonstrate my strength to him. 

He was looking at her with the biggest eyes she'd ever seen. "Wow, you're just so, big!" She bent down, scooping one arm behind his legs and one hand under arm, he was quickly off the ground. She hadn't expected to stop mid-lift, but seeing him sitting on her forearm, and hardly feeling his weight, was a real trip. She bounced him up and down gently in front of her. She knew he'd like it. Finished her plan, she brought him close, straddling his legs around her waist, and slipping him into a child's carry against her. He was still a bit too big for this to seem natural, and for a moment she felt like she was lifting a ten year old. The thought momentarily conflicted her emotions, as she would never carry, and then kiss, a child. However, he wasn't a child. She used her free hand to pull his lips to hers, and let herself disappear into the kiss. 

When they broke free, his mind couldn't help pantomime what it was really thinking about. His eyes darted down to her breasts, as he thought about how they seemed bigger than him. She noticed the glance, and decided to tease him about it. She lifted a hand under the opposite side. "I bet you can't wait for them to be bigger." Then she reached for his hand, forcing him to repeat her gesture. When she released her hand, he could feel the feather weight of him pushing up into her, and her softness flowing around his small hand. She giggled at him, "soon you'll need my help to handle them, which I will gladly provide." She closed her eyes and weathered the pain of a sernasa. Wrapped around her like this, he could feel her swell as it happened. It took almost thirty seconds this time, and he could see the ground recede slightly below him. 

There was still a little more time for fun before they'd both tire and drift off to sleep. She thought through the games and ideas from orientation. From worship and pamper, to court of the goddess. Looking down at him, she really just wanted to let him relax and wonder at her. She carried him to and laid him down on the bed. It was incredibly oversize for obvious reasons, and it made him look very small. Looking up at her, his view was filled with her breasts hanging over him, and he craned his neck to suckled at her. "Not yet little master." She held his hands above his head, and slowly kneaded her fingers down his body. His arms felt so small and soft. She continued massaging and could see he was already getting quite aroused. She would want the tonyata soon, but not yet. As she continued, massaging his legs, she leaned over, suggestively dragging herself on his chest. At times he ached to have his hands free. The way she was teasing her huge soft breasts made him want to caress and admire them, but he surrendered to her and loved it. He found if he whimpered enough, she'd notice his longing and sink her nipple and soft flesh against his lips for a few moments. Then she'd return her attention to carefully kneading her fingers around whatever tense muscle she had found. 

She must have been at it for thirty minutes when he completely fell asleep. His cock however, was still hard. She bent down over him and took him in her mouth. She moved very slow, trying not to wake him. Truly he was neither awake nor alseep, but instead drifting between the two. Barely aware of her, barely aware of time. She was patient, as he didn't respond the way he did when he was awake. Eventually she could tell he was nearing the moment she needed. Chris was hardly even breathing heavy when his organ went to work, delivering the Rashja enriched fluid for her. She drank it down, and headed to the bathroom for one last check-in and to freshen up for bed.