- Text Size +

When Chris awoke, he was alone in the bed. He turned his head about, struggling to digest his surroundings. The room was large, with very high ceilings. The room was white and roughly textured, crossed with dark wooden beams. Sun was seeping through sheer white drapes, and the bed was huge around him. He spotted Vanessa sitting on a nearby chair, still naked. Making his way over to her, she slipped off the chair onto her knees to greet him, "morning my patron saint." He could see she wasn't totally naked. A decorative piece of thong jewelry was wrapped around her hips. As he stood in front of her, the way they connected eye-to-eye seemed more natural than it aught to given that she was still kneeling in front of him. They immediately embraced into a soft morning kiss.

With her amazing body and naked breasts pressing into, really wrapping around him, he was not surprised to feel himself already stirring before their kiss ended. She cradled an arm firmly behind him, keeping him close as he leaned back into her support. "Did you sleep well?" He nodded as he felt fingers brush up between his legs, and then casually cradle his genitals. He playfully let a hand against her in response, caressing the side of one huge basketball-sized breast. "I looked into some activities for us today, but I thought we might just like to explore. I'm really looking forward to a swim." He found it incredibly sexy, the way she addressed him casually, as if she wasn't aware of them fondling each other. She momentarily looked down, getting a little jolt of excitement at how small his hand looked against her. "What do you think my prince?"

He was only half listening, distracted by her fingers toying with his scrotum and cock. "Uhm, about swimming?" 

She smirked back at him. "No silly, about the body of your goddess!" Her palm reached through and lifted up under his seat, and an instant later he was off the ground. To her, he felt as light and soft as a stuffed animal. She held him in a supportive cradle as she lifted his lap up against her breasts. "I hope you're ready to worship me, because I'm going to do things to you today you never thought possible!" She had a playfulness to her voice, as she gently pulsed him, her breasts spilling around his lap. Most of his bodyweight was supported by just the palm of her hand, and the manipulation was really turning him on. "So what do you think my prince? Do you like?" She continued gently lifting him up and down, her pillowy breasts repeatedly sliding against and around his entire torso as they conformed to it.

He laughed. "You're amazing my Goddess." The scene was so impossibly erotic it was hard for him to find more words. He placed a hand aside each of her assets, squeezing himself between the two biggest tits he'd ever seen. They slid against his hips and thighs more than his manhood as she rhythmically toyed with him. "Mmm, this is a good morning hug I could get used to." Surrendering to her support, he layed his head back and released his arms, enjoying the moment. 

"I'm glad you like it." She could tell she wasn't really getting him, so she experimented. Holding him still, she shifted her body side to side. Her huge breasts dragged across him, rubbing and pushing against his cock. His breath stopped and his body tensed. "Ohh you like that." She repeated it a few more times. "Don't like it too much," her voice turned pouty, "because Goddess Vanessa is very hungry." She enjoyed pleasing him, but she had no idea how close he was to climax. While waiting for him to wakeup the hunger was already starting to get to her, and she'd be very upset if she sent him over the edge outside of her mouth. She needed her morning tonyata, and it needed to be very fresh. Still, she rubbed herself against him for a few more minutes. She didn't want to seem greedy. 

His body was still spread-eagle and supported by her cradle as she let him away from her. She felt a charge of excitement, watching him at full attention while in full surrender. After raising him a little higher, she sat his butt against her left breast and began lapping her tongue against his cock. A few shreds of his attention not focused on her lips and tongue admired her embrace. The cradle of her arm under his back, the firm supportive hand lifting under his tush, and the creamy flesh of her breast smashed up into his crotch. He momentarily opened his eyes to an inverted view of the ceiling and the room. He pondered how he had been so lucky, to have arrived here.

As she worked her rhythms against him, she could feel him pacing closer. She knew the male signals well. Even better she knew how to force the issue when she wanted and backoff when she didn't. Vanessa hadn't decided how long this morning session should be, so she kept it slow at first. He looked relaxed, spread out in front of her. She momentarily considered carrying him around all day like this, sucking his cock whenever she pleased. Her mind conjured up an image, standing and talking with a another goddess; holding him dozing in her arms; occasionally licking and teasing him amidst their conversation; then at sight of his readiness, offering him up for her to take a taste. The more she thought about it, the more she realized she could handle him however she liked. She found the feeling of power and control very freeing. 

Her moment of fantasizing was making her more excited about their day, and anxious for her tonyata. She gave him a few stronger twists with her tongue. He wimpered a little at it, so she complied, giving him more of what she knew was an intoxicating combination of sensations. Then she calmed. A plan formulated in her mind, she wanted him to beg for it. It would be such a perfect way to start her goddess morning. She adjusted her motions, darting and turning her tongue, keeping her thrusting to a bare minimum. She even released him completely a few times, just dragging her tongue against him. After only a few minutes, he was starting to squirm in her arms, and she knew she had him. She pulled her lips free, giving him one last lick. Chris grunted at her release. "So what do you think my prince? Do you like?" Drawn out of his relaxation by the growing aching desire for her to finish him, he squirmed to get just a few more solid thrusts, that would do it, he thought. Only he couldn't make any headway, as she easily held him in place. "Well?" She toyed with him by again administering a single lick.

He felt her game. Theatre. He had a part to play. "Goddess Vanessa, this morning treat, " her tongue returned to him as he spoke, slightly interrupting his thoughts. "is absolutly incredible. Your body, your breasts, your strength." He realized he must be doing something right, because he felt her thrust down against him. "Ohh more," he moaned out, but she receded merely lapping at him. He returned to his worship. "I am here for your enjoyment," she had slipped her lips down around him, and was again rewarding him with gentle but still intermittent thrusts. "This is so amazing. You, my goddess, are so amazing." 

She was very satisfied, and started giving him more of what he wanted. "Ohh my, yes, more." In this moment, she felt like she finally knew what being a goddess was all about. She loved pleasuring him. "More, please more." She loved hearing him praise her. She loved being a goddess for him. She threw in a couple special tongue flips she knew would drive him crazy. "Ohh that! do that," he whimpered and she tossed in another. He moaned, so she added another, "more." She knew what this motion did to men, driving them to the brink without sending them over. She normally used it sparingly, but he deserved something special. She fired off a string of her special little tongue tickles. "Yes! Ohh my god. -ess. You can do that to me. All. day. long!" 

She had planned to finish him, but he had sparked her curiosity so she continued her tongue tease. How long before he was begging, then crying, to climax, she wondered? He wouldn't be able to free himself, to take what he wanted. What a delicious way to overpower him. He was whimpering and squirming a bit in her arms now, and he seemed to enjoy it. "Ohh more, please more." There was a bit of desperation in his voice, and she could see he thought he was going to come. It was possible, he might, but it was more likely this would just draw it out until he ached, then hurt, then pained for release. She was curious, so she gave him more of what he cried for. "More ohh more, don't stop." The quick and short tickle of her tongue was now the primary sensation. She could feel her lips trying to tense a smile around his little cock at the sound of his cries. "Ohh, I want to come, please more." He arched his back in a feeble attempt to get more sensation. He felt so close, so close. He knew even a single thrust might send him over the edge, but he didn't want her to stop whatever amazing thing she was doing. She seemed to know better, because a moment later he felt her lips rise and fall. Two more thrusts and he moaned and blasted into her mouth with a release he had never felt before. Her lips continued, milking at him. When all was done and calm, they both still stayed silent for a moment. "That! Was absolutely amazing. You can do that to me any time you like." 

His reaction was not uncommon. She normally saved her special treatment either for the men she really liked, or for the ones she really didn't -- if she wanted them to ache for her when she dropped and ignored them. She really liked Chris. At Goddess Resort, however, his admission took on a whole new meaning. Any time you like, eh? She was happy for that little declaration of will. 

Only now, as the tonyata trickled down the back of her throat, quenching her, did she realize how strong the hunger had become. She let the calm sensation wash through her before speaking, "I'm glad you liked it my champion. You deserve it. Your goddess is very happy with you." She decided there was no better time to start the day than the present, so she stood up, keeping him held aloft. She saw him look about, wondering about her intent. By the time she slid him down to her hip, she was already at the door, "let's go see what level two is all about."