- Text Size +

Vanessa was sitting on a lab table in a high-tech looking room with stark white walls, waiting for someone to return. To get there she had been led through a twisting set of outdoor and indoor hallways. The small, human sized, labtech had asked her to sit and had promptly drawn some blood before disappearing. Left to herself, she noted how the lab table served as a decent enough bench, as her legs were long enough to plant her feet comfortably on the floor. The white fabric coverup she was wearing could be described as a pleated poncho bikini top. If fit loosely around her neck, and draped down to cover most of her breasts, but only as long as she kept her arms pretty still at her side. Something about being alone indoors in a lab made her self-concious of her near-nakedness for the first time. It felt like she had been waiting the better part of fifteen minutes when Dr. Foley finally entered. 

The doctor was wearing normal looking clothes covered by an open white doctor's labcoat. He was unfased by her appearance as he walked up, though still seated her bent knees were higher than his waist. Looking down at the little doctor, she again felt powerful and her self-conciousness melted away. "Welcome Vanessa, so very good to meet you. I'm sorry for the interruption to your stay. We simply need to perform some tests, all in the name of safety." With some effort he held out a cylindrical rod to her, and she instinctively took it. It was about the size of a water bottle, and felt small in her hand. "We would also like to slow your growth a bit, if that's okay with you." She nodded, she had already been expecting that. She wasn't surprised. She looked down at the object, hefting it in her hands, it felt no heavier than a paperclip, and the material felt like a hard clay against her skin. "I'd like you to squeeze the bar for me please. It's a simple strength test." 

She looked at the bar and obliged, her fingers pressing into the material as it oozed between her fingers. When she felt a sharp edge prick her skin and looked up, the look on the doctor's face had changed to shock. She released her fingers and set the deformed mess onto the desk next to her. "What was that? It felt like modeling clay." 

The doctor inspected the object for a moment before turning to her. "That, my dear, was high tensile steel. We normally don't see this level of strength until the end of the level three progression, if at all. Quite exceptional. Quite exceptional." She saw his eyes give her a once-over, like he was seeing her for the first time. He must have seen something he liked, as she could see the small signs of a reaction beginning in his pants, and the way she was sucking on the tiny nick the metal had made in her finger further encouraged it. 

This wasn't the fantasy of the goddess resort pool, with similarly enriched women all around. This was a lab, with a fully clothed doctor who looked so cute and powerless in front of her. An echo drifted through her subconcious, demonstrate your strength. She slipped fingers of her undamaged hand against his coat lapel, making him more uncomfortably aroused. She didn't want him, as the Rashja scent was so faint compared to Christopher, but she felt the urge to toy with him. "Did you need me to squeeze anything else? You know, as a test?" She pulled gently at his coat until he was standing between her legs. She could tell he was reacting to her, and she liked it. 

His male instincts wanted her, and enjoyed her advances, but his reason caught got hold of him. "Please release me Vanessa. Staff and Patron interactions are....discouraged. I can send someone in if you feel too much of the hunger." As part of standard safety procedures, he had injested more than a litre of resort punch earlier. His instincts expected the Rashja to force her to immediately comply. She didn't. 

His concerned look made her all the more curious. "I'm fine. I only feel the hunger for Christopher." As she leaned down closer to him, her breasts dropped further out of the poncho's drape in front of his face. "You however, seem to be conflicted, and I can smell the Rashja in you. Perhaps I should take a sample... for research purposes of course." Her hands were each under his arms now, securely holding him. Being this close to her youthful and perfect goddess-enriched form was getting the better of him, sending his hormones and physiology raging. At the same time, he felt the hairs on his back stand up in fright at the thought of what she could do to him if his will did not affect her. With her lips close to his ear, he couldn't see her face or read her intentions as she gently lifted him a couple inches off the ground. Her whisper was soft and raspy, "you could tell them I forced you. I'd make sure you enjoyed it. I'm quite talented you know."