- Text Size +

* No shoes, plenty of service

He felt both protected and trapped as Kit and Rachel led him walking through the resort grounds. Kit squeezed gently at his shoulder, "trust us Chris, this is our favorite activity." He had been plenty relaxed lying by the pool, and was a little reluctant to head off where Vanessa might not easily find him when she returned. Kit had nearly caught back up to Rachel's growth, both of them close to cresting eight-feet after some of Chris' super-charged tonyata. Chris caught view of a signpost as they entered an indoor area, roles and games. "Here it is." As his eyes adjusted, he could see the sides of the room were lined with hanging clothing, and from the height of some of the racks, it looked like much of it was intended to fit women of goddess proportion. 

Kit and Rachel went to work flipping through the racks, and Kit quickly pulled out a hanger holding a dark grey outfit. "These are costumes for the role play area." She held up the outfit, and he could see it looked like some kind of uniform. "See, this is a prison guard scenerio. Most of them have fun starter-scripts." Kit searched the hanger and handed a laminated placard to Chris. 

Provider: You are a prison guard in a minimum security prison. A beautiful new female inmate just arrived on your shift. She needs to be escorted to her cell. Goddess: You have just been incarcarated for a crime you didn't commit. You are desperate for protection and an ally in this new and scarry situation, and will do anything to get it. 

The placard continued with sample lines and a few other short scenerios. When he looked up, Kit was clad in what could only be described as a bright orange prison jumper turned sex-channel. It was two-piece with incredibly short tops and bottoms, showing midriff in-between. The sleeves were gone, replaced with unnecessarily large arm-holes. Rachel shook her head in non-approval. "No no, that's not for us. The cell-set is really too small and uncomfortable for the both of us." She displayed a hanger to Chris that was filled with layers of lace material that looked to be at least a dozen different styles. "Here Chris, would you like to be a Lingerie model casting scout?" She didn't wait for an answer, and promptly returned to her search.

Chris was only just starting to wrap his head around the concept here. They were each going to get a costume and sort of role-play a situation? It sounded kind of fun actually. More Theatre. He decided to dig in and see for himself what they offered. He headed for the rack and started sifting through the options.

* Doctor, Doctor

Vanessa felt a little bad about muscling her way out of the lab. She was just so bored, and she knew the doorknob she tore out wouldn't cost much to replace. They could certainly bill her for it. The staff wasn't too bothered, as they politely escorted her out of the lab area and back to the resort. From there she had followed a staff member towards where they said Chris had wandered off to. She instinctively ducked her head a little as she entered another indoor area, though she was at least a few inches from actually hitting the door frame. 

The walls of the room were filled with clothing, and as she looked closer, she could see they were costumes. One goddess was wearing an overly tight-fitting white nurses outfit, while another was wearing some kind of loose and unflattering hospital gown. The staff member introduced them, "Vanessa, this is Rachel, and this is Kit, they have been looking after Christopher this afternoon." Kit and Rachel turned their attention to her and were a bit stunned. Despite each of them having grown several inches, Vanessa looked even more incredible to them than she had in the morning. They surmised she must have been nine and a half feet tall and was almost ready for level three. 

Vanessa looked over the two of them. Rachel's auburn hair flowed down around the nurse outfit, and the way it hugged her every curve was striking. Kit's patient gown, on the other hand, was large and hid any attractive part of her frame. Vanessa took notice that neither was wearing a bracelet before addressing them. "Hello. Thank you for taking care of my Christopher. Where can I find him right now?" 

Despite her being obviously half a decade younger, Kit and Rachel felt the commanding power of her presence. They were no stranger to the goddess form, so it surprised them a little how stunning she was. Rachel shook off her awe to respond. "He is... We were just preparing for a role-play scenerio. He is, waiting for me to bring him to room seven. Perhaps you'd like to, join in?" She handed a laminated placard up to Vanessa. It was momentarily humbling to be dwarfed by her, having spent the afternoon attending to Chris' smaller six-foot frame. Vanessa took the instructions, giggling a little as she read them. The staff member silently excused himself. 

----

Chris was in a waiting room and had finished putting on the entire outfit. Slacks, a button shirt, and a white doctor's lab coat, complete with mock stethoscope. The clothes were cheap and ill fitting, but looking in the mirror he felt the illusion was convincing. As the door opened he was greeted by a stunning sight. Rachel's white nurse outfit was short and fitted, the top buttons left suggestively undone. Having spent the afternoon with her nearly naked, he was surprised that she would look more sexy clothed, but she certainly did. The clipboard she cradled appeared strangely small against her. "Doctor, the patient is ready for you. She has reported repeated cramping and chest pain." The only kink in the illusion was that they were both barefoot. Still, it was forgivable.

"Of course, right away." Chris moved toward her, and she stood motionless aside the door, gesturing for him to pass. He had no choice but to pass tantalizingly close to her, her breasts jutting out at eye level towards him. He felt her hand on his shoulder as she followed him out of the room and gestured him to a nearby door. She handed the clipboard down before opening it for him to enter. 

The room was white, with shelves lining the walls. As his view crested the door, he was treated to another stunning sight. The middle of the room contained a doctor's patient table, and sitting atop dwarfing it was Vanessa! She was simply massive, her knees taller than his waistline, her head several feet above his own even as she was sitting down. Her raven black hair was pulled into a pony tail, and she was wearing an oversize patient gown that was obviously designed to accommodate the goddess size and form. The way it fell off her chest bloating her shape was somewhat unflattering. Her legs were uncovered, spread wide as a necessity of her sitting on the human-sized patient table, and the gown draped down between them. He almost greeted her familiarly before he remembered the theatre. "Hello, I'm doctor Rothchild. What seems to be the trouble, miss?" He held his hand out, and felt like he was already standing between her legs to be at a comfortable distance. 

Her voice was colored with emphasis, maybe melodrama, or playfulness, "well hello doctor." She gently grasped his small hand in her own, slowly completing the gesture. "I've been having unusually strong cramps, an ache in my stomach, and incredibly strong cravings. At first I thought I might be pregnant, but I havn't even had sex since my last period. Do you think it could be food poisoning?" 

He looked down at the clipboard. It contained a long script and he decided to make use of it. "Let's start with some just some basic information. I see here that you're twenty-two years old." She nodded. "I see you're not a smoker, and you drink alcohol moderately." She nodded again. "Tell me more about your symptoms. How long has this been going on?" 

"At least a couple of days, it seems to be getting worse. The cramps come on, and it hurts all over. Eventually, I get these cravings, really strong cravings, like I can't help myself." She leaned in closer to him and lowered her voice, "and you know, during this whole thing my breasts have gotten alot bigger." She sat back up straignt. "Is that normal? I thought I was done with puberty, then blamo, out of nowhere none of my bras fit anymore." He almost cracked up laughing at the suggestion that only her breasts were bigger. He surmised she had to be getting pretty close to ten feet tall.

He mock scribbled some notes on his clipboard, searching for another part of the script to use. "That does sound unusual. Would you like me to perform a physical exam to rule out any abnormalities?" 

Her lips cracked a grin at the suggestion. "Ohh yes, doctor. I think that would make me much more comfortable. There could be a giant lump in there or something." Chris was beginning to have fun with it, getting into the role. He sized her up, and realized with most of her breasts above his head, he'd need a stepstool to even get up there. He decided to have her lie down, and walked around the side of the patient table. 

"Please miss, lie back." Any bit of her shape previously hidden by the gown was revealed as she rested back on the table, the fabric falling over her and showing off every curve. Her massive breasts spread against her chest, and drew even more contrast to her comparatively trim waistline. The paradox of her massive form and slender propotions was dramatic, even her gorgeous face seeming larger than life. He set both hands against one breast, noting it would have taken four of five of his hands to fully cover it. He did his best to imitate a doctor's probing and inspecting, resisting the temptation to simply caress her. She had an inappropriately satisfied smile on her face as he asked her to continue, "Tell me about the cravings." 

"Ohh, they are sort of, embarassing." He carefully continued his mock-exam against her gown covered skin. "You see I've been seeing this new guy. You know how new relationships are sometimes a little more steamy?" He nodded back at her, knowing full well she was talking about him. "Well, you see, I seem to keep craving his come." Chris stopped at the shock of her explicitness. The moment of silence was palpable as they started at each other. "I know it must sound strange, but I'm serious. I have to suck him off at least once every couple hours or I feel like I'm going to go crazy." Chris' hands were attempting their very doctor-like inspection of her far-breast, but her language was putting a stop to any attempt at preventing his arousal. "Right now it's all I can think about." She licked her lips and briefly eyed down towards his pants, though his growing erection was hidden from view beside her body. "His cock, gliding through my lips. Ohh god I need it." She looked back up at him. "What do you think it is doctor?" Then she closed her eyes and tensed, her hand wrapping around the edge of the table. She yelled louder than he expected. "Ohh god, it's happening again." She let out a loud cry.

Chris couldn't tell if she was play-acting or actually experiencing a sernasa when the door burst open. Kit was wearing a fitted nurse outfit identical to Rachel's as they both entered the room. "Is everything okay in here doctor? Ohh my." Kit hurried around behind him as Rachel approached the far side of Vanessa, who now looked contorted and uncomfortable. Kit played her part with terrible mock-excitement, "Doctor, she's clearly in tonayatric withdrawl! Do something!" He was still reacting to seeing them enter, noticing Rachel's outfit seemed even tighter on her than it had minutes before, her visible cleavage fighting to pop the buttons open. Kit turned him around to face her, and being almost two feet taller, he had to look way up to meet her eyes. "Doctor, have you forgotten your training? We have no time to lose, she needs injection therapy immediately." Her acting was terrible yet funny. She reached into his lab coat and before he knew what was happening she had pulled the snap of his costume pants and they were on the floor. "Good, you're ready for the procedure." Kit turned and maneuvered him, and he felt her body wrap around him. She already had his half stiff cock in her hand, feeding it towards Vanessa's waiting lips.

Vanessa remained stationary as the pressure of Kit's hips slowly pushed him into her mouth. Rachel lifted her wrist as if to take a pulse. "Hurry, we're losing the patient." Kit gradually increased the speed of the motion, her body easing forward and back to manipulate him. Despite Vanessa's outward coma-like appearance, he could feel the expert actions of her tongue and lips as she accepted him. "Preparing the patient for emergency defibrulation." Rachel grabbed at the gown, and a moment later it was on the floor. Vanessa's nakedness lay in front of him, and just the sight was almost enough to set him over the edge. Rachel looked at him, "Doctor, do something and fast!" Encouraged by the mock urgency, he placed one hand on Vanessa's naked and oversize breast, and another on her head, and took over thrusting himself into her mouth. The feeling of her skin against his fingers, and her tongue against his cock, was more than enough stimulation. Several thrusts later he shot into her. 

Vanessa immediately opened her eyes, coming back to life as she received the tonyata. When he was drained clean, she pulled free, "ohh doctor, thank you. I think you saved my life!" Her voice was thick with melodrama, and she had to hold back breaking into outright laughter. Her gaze looked up over his shoulder, and he turned around to see Kit obviously tensed in sernasa. He could hear Vanessa sitting up behind him as she laughed and exclaimed, "ohh no, I think it's contagious!" The fabric of Kit's nurse outfit stretched tighter as she reached both arms around Chris to steady herself against the patient table. Her chest pushed into his face, her body trapping and sending him off balance. He instinctively reached around her for support and could feel her body continue to swell, the fabric sliding up against her hips. At the same time, he watched tension pull at the buttons of her nurse outfit until they popped free like a zipper, splitting the middle open from top to bottom. Her naked breasts were now on display only inches from his face, threatening to topple him over backwards.