- Text Size +

It was early morning, and Chris was sitting with his feet dangling over the edge of the pool, his skin was still wet from having just left it. Vanessa was still in the water, and he watched her quickly glide across the far side. As her circuit brought her back to him, he still wasn't used to how massive she had become. She stopped a foot short of him, her arms easily reaching the bottom of the five-foot depth like it was a wading pool. Her body stunningly stretched out away from him under the water, and he couldn't help hopping back in. He cradled her oversize face in his hands as their lips met. When they parted, he brushed his fingers through her hair and across her shoulder. Somehow the tangibility of touch made it easier to believe the impossible reality of her size. 

The pool area was still pretty empty, so it was easy for Vanessa to notice the familiar face approaching from the night suites. "My prince, do you like chocolate?" She didn't wait for him to answer, "because I think Chocolate likes you." 

"Good morning Goddess Vanessa," Chris turned to see dark-skinned feet and ankles standing right at the edge of the pool. He looked up and up at the woman standing over them, estimating she must have been at least eight-feet-tall. As he eyes tracked up her body, he recognized her massive chest and beautiful face. It was Teri from their first night in level two. She was wearing a trim bikini and a translucent tube-top that appeared to be losing a battle with her impossibly large breasts. "I wonder if I might offer your companion a morning massage." Chris looked at Vanessa with interest. She didn't need to ask to see the answer in his eyes. 

"Please, by all means. He would love one." Chris caught a devious look in Vanessa's eye as he felt her hand press his legs apart and lift him by the crotch right up out of the pool, his skin dripping water back to the surface. He felt precariously out of balance for a moment until Teri's accepted him, slipping one hand under his bottom and another to his shoulder to steady him. It was one thing to understand that the abnormal strength of the goddesses allowed them to lift him easily as he could lift a couch cushion, but it was another thing entirely to get used to how they manhandled him to easily. As she lifted him, he felt precariously high off the ground and instinctually wrapped his arm around her neck. Once he was steady, she cradled under his legs and smiled at him as he reclined into the her arms. Vanessa was already swimming away when she called out with a lilt of laughter in her voice, "please bring him back when you're finished." He hardly heard her with all his attention on the way Teri's giant boobs were pressing onto his legs.

"Hello Prince Christopher, I've been looking for you." She only addressed him for a moment before turning and stepping away from the pool. White lounge chairs they passed were almost all empty, but he still felt self-concious at being picked up and carried away by a goddess he didn't really didn't know very well. With Vanessa it was different. They had shared the experience. He knew what to expect. Both the way Teri held him and the bounce of her step were unfamiliar, and he felt a tingle, caused half by excitement and half by concern at how little he knew about what might happen next. Her subtle eye contact calmed his nerves, "I have a perfect little tent setup for your massage." 

* It's all fun and games until...

Vanessa was looking forward to some relax time alone in the pool. Especially early in the morning when she had it almost all to her self. However, she had only swam for a few minutes when a husky male patron in a black speedo-style suit waved her to the side of the pool. "Goddess Vanessa?" She nodded her head in response. "My Goddess, Goddess Kendra, wishes you to join her if you desire." He gestured over his shoulder towards a cabana halfway across the pool deck. She could see Kendra, surrounded by a few of her male followers. When they met, Kendra had made a show of how openly she was collecting a stable of men, apparently drawing them in with her oral talents. Her first reaction was to wave the invitation away. 

Vanessa was, however, a bit curious. In the real world she wasn't the type to form a steady monogamy, so it was a little surprising to her that here at the resort she wanted only Chris. Perhaps she just hadn't yet explored all the resort had to offer. As soon as she decided, she was up and heading over towards Kendra's camp. 

* (Cheri / Dr. Foley conversation?.... he assigns her completely to observing Chris)

After the board meeting, Dr. Foley had immediately return to his desk to work. They had reminded how important his work was, and it renewed his energy and focus. It wasn't until Cheri said his name for a third time that he realized she had entered. Excellent, he needed to let her know she was exclusively in charge of patron-113. "Dr Foley?" He finally lifted his head in acknowledgement, still not looking at her. "How did the board meeting go?"

"It went... It was quite productive. I have several pages of calculations and figures to recheck in the GRE plan before the end of the day. I need you to... Cheri, please take ownership of the patron-113 observation. I need to be undistributed, you have my full confidence." He almost set down right back to his work, but something felt wrong about barking orders at her without even facing her. When he turned, he wasn't prepared for what he saw. She was at least eight inches taller than normal, and already beginning to take on the first signs of her goddess conversion. His eyes had a mind of their own as they took her in. So much for no distraction. "Are you on rotation?" 

He was asking her if she was on Goddess Rotation. It was standard procedure for every female employee to spend some time mixing in with the patrons. They did so as Goddesses, observing, protecting, and encouraging the guests. She wasn't, but she had decided the best way to observe Christopher, patron-113, was to be able to interact with him in the resort, something she could only do as a Goddess. Knowing how potent his Rashja was, she was quite aware that her body consciously and sub-consciously was seeking out ways to to feel it's unique power. "I just started an elective rotation." She considered lying for a moment, but thought the better of it. "I decided it would be easier to observe our special patron by spending time near him in the resort. We can only glean so much from check-ins and video surveillance." 

Even as she spoke he was admiring her improved shape, already showing itself through the lab-coat. He struggled to remember the last time he had seen her. Was she really as much taller as she seemed? He caught himself staring at a labcoat button strained by her expanding chest and looked up to meet her eyes. She was no longer talking. He had the sensation of having let a little too much time pass after she finished speaking and struggled to remember exactly what she had said. "Excellent. Excellent. Stay on top of the situation. GRE must be my priority, and patron-113 is yours. I'm putting you fully in-charge of any intervention considerations. Please take whatever measures you see fit to ensure the safety of our guests and the resort."