- Text Size +

Kendra and Vanessa were lying sideways near each-other. Two men slowly waved huge handheld fans to send them each a small breeze, while two more men sat, ready to serve either of them fruit out of nearby bowls. Kendra motioned her finger, and one of her worshipers slipped a small bundle of grapes up to her lips. Neither of them needed to eat normal food, as the Rashja sustained them. However, the sweet jucy taste of the grapes was still enjoyable. When she finished swollowing she resumed, "now that I've acquainted you with my little kingdom, let me explain the reason I invited you." Vanessa braced herself with skepticism. "It has not escaped me that you're progress is, impressive. You must be at least, what, ten-feet-tall now?" Vanessa simply nodded, the size difference between them was quite obvious. Kendra was at least a foot and a half smaller. "I would like to know how!" Her voice was emphatic. "I have many visits to the resort. I have gone to great lengths to out-progress every other patron. Yet here you are, somehow ..." 

A fully naked man had walked up onto the platform. "Goddess Kendra." He cut her off mid-sentence, and her face winced with momentary distaste. "I fear you have ruined me," his voice was thick with male playfulness. "Goddess Cindi did her best to pamper me, but it only made me miss you're... talent." He glanced at Vanessa for a moment, before returning his attention to Kendra. She made a gesture towards him, intending wave him off, but he held up his hand firm. "No no, be silent. You may not dismiss me. I am a patron, and you are a Goddess." He stepped closer, running his hand up against the side of her exposed bare breast. "I desire, I need your attention." She had done nothing, but his cock was already responding to her proximity, conditioned by their previous encounters, anticipating sensations. 

Kendra wanted to defy him, to turn him away, but she felt the Rashja burn in her. Her objection calmed and faded, her desire reshaping as she stared at him. Her patron, her demanding prince. Some small part of her tried to resist him, but it was forgotten. The Rashja taking over, her concious will detatched and subverted. She was disconnected. She could feel his hand on her breast. She could feel her tongue sweep across her barely parted lips in seduction, her hand reaching out to firmly encourage him against her breast. However, these actions were not her own, as if on autopilot. He slipped his cock up to her lips, and the Rashja took it in. It enjoyed him. Her will could no longer make out the muffled sounds of him talking to the Rashja, instructing it. Her body still lay reclined as he stood, softly thrusting himself into her mouth. Despite her will, she felt the Rashja twisting and turning her tongue to satisfying him. It knew her fully. It knew just what she did to drive men to choose her, and it did it perfectly. Her lips pressing, her tongue dragging and twirling. It knew her, because it was her, it owned her. 

He was close and kept humping himself against her lips. She was so good, the best. The way she used her tongue, the way she knew when to just tease and drag and when to firmly press against him in her mouth. He hadn't felt anything like it. After an afternoon of more less-than-satisfying climaxes than just the one from Goddess Cindi, he was dying for some real release. He had been bumping away at Kendra for several minutes, but finally he felt it welling up inside him. Yes, there it was. He let out some sound and clenched his hand in her hair to let her know she was close. Her motions changed, doing just the right things to drive him wild while also driiving him closer. There it was, his legs tensed, his feet pointed, as he futily resisted the moment. Then it was upon him, he blasted into her mouth as he felt himself mentally collapse. After a few more bumps into her, he almost lost his footing. He would have been on the ground if he didn't have firm hold of her hair to steady himself. A moment later he was fully drained. 

Vanessa had watched the entire exchange with a curious fascination. Kendra's bravado and control had crumpled so fast. The look on her face had shockingly gone from pestered distaste to seductive desire with no explainable transition. Even as he finished and pulled himself from her, she held a desirous looking smile and look of tease, as if she's gladly do it again for him right then if he so desired. The man turned to Vanessa, wordlessly bowing every so slightly in a resorted-distorted application of polite decorum, before turning and walking away down the stairs. Kendra was silent at first, a blank glaze on her face. Vanessa wondered where she was, where she was coming back from, when she shook her hair as if to shake something off.

"Aargh," the Rashja demoness. Have you been sucummed? Vanessa didn't know what she meant exactly, but she shook her head, pretty sure she hadn't. "I love her and I hate her at the same time. This harem strategy has it's advantages, but the more I feed, the more difficult or impossible it becomes to turn them away. I'm as much a slave as I am a slaver. If it weren't for some loyal and mutually satisfied followers, I don't know where I'd be, right boys?" She looked to the four men accompanying them on the platform, and they smiled, knowing their turns would come soon, actually as soon as they wished.

After the exchange, Vanessa noticed one of the fruit servers eyeing her hungrily. He stood picking up a small bundle of grapes. She waved a hand to him and he set the fruit back in the bowl, but still continued towards her. "Speaking of satisfaction, Goddess Vanessa, you are quite astonishing. I'd like to feed you something of my own." 

She looked at him, doubtful. He strode up to her, undeniably repeating the pattern of Kendra's recent commander. She looked at him doubtfully as he pressed his hand against her breast. It wasn't that she would mind servicing him, she wouldn't. But something about his approach was so, swarmy. A moment later he was coming closer, intent on laying his not quite fully hard cock against her lips. Her arm swing around, slipping a hand under his legs from behind and lifting him up and away from her. "Now where do you think you're going there. Goddess Vanessa is not open for business. Can't you see we're having a little chat?" Kendra was looking at her with a look of superiority, waiting for the hammer to drop.

The little man's voice became calmly commanding. "Goddess Vanessa, you will put me down, and you will give me your best pampering." She failed to respond, looking up at him doubtfully. A few moments later, his voice was a bit more strained, "Goddess Vanessa! Put me down!" Kendra's face was turning from smugness to surprise.

"Or you'll what? Little man." She wrapped her fingers around one leg, and proceeded to turn him over, his body flopping awkwardly over until he was handing upside-down from her grip. "I think, little man, that you should be more polite to your Goddesses, unless you wish to be taught an unpleasant lesson." She glared at the other three men on the platform, satisfied with their concerned looks. "Now, when I put you down, you will quickly, and silently, leave us. If you don't I'll gladly toss you out." She firmly but gently lowered him to the ground, allowing him to steady himself with his hands before setting his legs down. He hadn't even moved when she turned to the other men, "you two, all three of you, out." After the display, they didn't need much convincing, and a moment later they were alone on the platform.

Kendra's jaw was slack. "How did you? How can you resist them? I've tried, but I just feel like I'm floating, like I'm having an out-of-body experience while Rashja forces me to do whatever they please. I'll do anything. Tell me. How is this happening to you!?"