- Text Size +

Cheri had taken a break from her Goddess rotation preparation to review the progress of Chris and his Goddess patrons. She was standing in front of a standard Resort Kiosk in a ladies' restroom. The readouts told the story. Chris had provided Rashja infused tonyata to at least four Goddesses now, and all of them had experienced larger than expected sernas. Vanessa was over ten-feet-tall and would soon need to be transitioned to level three. Cheri's plan was to push the boundaries of Goddess rotation tonyata, to speed it up and get near Chris as soon as she could. Her progress was already quite impressive, having grown a foot and a half in only a couple days. 

Still, it wasn't enough, she was only just approaching seven-feet. Her mouth sneered at the irony. If only she could get a taste of Chris, it would be so much easier to catch up and what... what was her goal? She knew down deep what she wanted, but she lied to herself, justifying her actions with the safety of the resort and it's patrons. It was her job, but it wasn't her goal. 

--

Meanwhile, Dr. Foley was checking his tonyata rotation schedule. He wasn't up for another week. Seeing Cheri almost busting out of her labcoat had stirred a reaction. He wasn't sure if it was just blind arousal, or a secret hope to repeat an interaction with Cheri as a goddess, that drove his keystrokes. A moment later his schedule was switched around, activating his tonyata rotation immediately. 

He spent a moment looking back at his work, attempting to remember what part of their plan for a second resort location he had been double-checking, when he realized he couldn't focus. Before he knew it, his legs were moving, propelling him down the hallway. The tonyata lounge was not far, certainly he could take a short break. He deserved it. 

He pressed through the large double-doors into a room that didn't look like it belonged on the other side of a white-lab-building hallway. It was large and dark, filled with an assortment of cushioned seats. Sporadic and dim lighting changed the mood dramatically. The setup didn't offer an incredible amount of privacy, but in the tonyata lounge, privacy was not only not necessary, it was not allowed. He could see there were a few employees working on a Goddess transition in the lounge, already tended by male tonyata donors. 

Dr. Foley quickly turned his attention to routine procedure. He approached one of the entry kiosks, this one with a biometrics panel. A moment later the screen read out his blood Rashja levels, 0.2ppml, extremely low. It was only above zero because he had taken some Resort Punch as a safety precaution when he met Vanessa a day or so ago in the lab. The screen read out a dosage level, and he pushed the incrementer, increasing the concentration, before confirming. The machine mixed him a resort punch at about three-times the original dosage. The recommended levels were simply over-cautious safety margins, he knew, because he had created them. He took the punch off the dispenser, and quickly finished it before pressing to dispense another to sip at his leisure. 

The next part of the routine was to have the kiosk stamp a Rashja level on the skin. It would take several minutes for even a small amount of the Rashja to make it into his bloodstream, so he waited there by the kiosk. With nothing else to do, he let his voyeristic tendancies take over, turning to look out at the lounge. The room was dark, so it was hard to make out faces, but he could see three pairings. An early stage with dark hair was near the back, and two mid-stages were closer. Their bodies were unsurprisingly beautiful. Even after the Rashja leaves the system, some of the fitness and tone remained. With the amount of repeat exposure employees received, they were all but perfect specimens of the female form even when unaffected by Rashja. As accustomed to it as he was, he still enjoyed watching them.