- Text Size +

As Jodi waved Chris through the threshold, he entered his resort room. He could tell immediately the appointment was modern and sharp, while still honoring the traditional bamboo and thatch aesthetic of the resort. There was background music playing already, reminding him of the new age stuff they play at a fitness spa or during a yoga class. Jody stepped past him. "Each room has a full kitchen. You may order room service, or any food items you'd like, or if you prefer someone can come and cook for you here." She opened the refrigerator, "each room is regularly stocked with refreshments." He could see the fridge contained a couple bottles of water, and several pitchers of red punch, undoubtedly the same resort punch he'd already had. He handed her his empty glass and she quickly refilled it before closing the fridge. She brushed against him tantalizingly as she passed, "this of course is the living room, and then the bedroom." 

He followed Jodi, joining Kate, already in the bedroom unpacking his bag. Carefully placing each item into it's proper place, item by item. "Kate will have your things put away in a moment. In here is the bathroom," he followed her in, "where you have an oversize jacuzzi tub and shower for two, or three." She smiled a flirty smile. Despite the bathroom being quite large, the walkway was not. She brushed up close, "would you prefer a shower or a massage to relax you after your flight?" 

Was she offering to take a shower with him? He dismissed the thought and made the other choice hoping it meant she would stay, "a massage would be excellent." She took his hand and led him back to the bedroom, gesturing for him to sit in a large white cushioned armchair. In front of him, Kate was finished unpacking his clothes as he felt Jodi's fingers run through his hair. 

Kate looked his direction, immediatly approaching him, her step filled with a bit of saucy strut. "Welcome to goddess resort." Without hesitation, she knelt and placed her hands low on his legs. Jodi's fingers ran through his scalp and he closed his eyes as he enjoyed the alternatating softness and firmness of their touches. 

"Ladies, this is really wonderful." He heard them both giggle a little as Kate's hands passed the hem of his shorts, slipping inside. He was impressed. While he had high expectations for the resort, something about it's mission of guest to guest interaction had him expecting he'd have to work much harder to gain the attention of the opposite sex. Yet here it was handed to him with no effort at all. For a moment he wondered how it was possible. How were complete strangers so eager to attend him? Had the resort found a way to recruit hot nymphomaniac women? It dawned on him that nothing in the resort information precluded female guests being paid, maybe they were. At the moment, he didn't care. 

Then he realized Jodi's hands were no longer on his neck. When he felt Kate's leave him as well, he decided he'd mis-judged the whole thing. Of course that was too good to be true. They must have finished, he opened his eyes. "Thank you both very much."

"You're welcome, but we are most certainly not finished. We're just getting started." Kate stood in front of him, "we're here to pamper and please you. Before we're done, you'll be ready to nap like a baby. Would you like to finish that?" She gestured towards the glass in his hand, and he gulped the rest of the drink down as he guessed at her intentions. As soon the glass was empty, she relieved it from his hand and took it away towards the kitchen. 

Jodi swung around into his view, "mind if I go first?" The question was obviously rhetorical, as a moment later she had slid onto his lap and placed her lips against his. He released himself into the kiss, his arms wrapping around her body. By the time they parted, he could see Kate was watching them from the bed. Jodi unbuttoned down the front of his shirt as he watched Kate untie and release her top. Her body was firm and tight. Had he died and gone to heaven? Kate was staring at him intently as she casually brushed a hand against her bare body for show. 

Jodi slid off his lap. He made no objection when she pulled his shorts loose, nor when she wasted no time, immediately taking him into her mouth. If there was any remaining stress from the travel or even his week, it was quickly drifting away. After a few minutes of her gentle action, he climaxed into her, and sank into the chair with a sigh of release. When he regained the composure to open his eyes, he could hear water running elsewhere. Kate was beckoning him towards the bed. 

Chris was never modest, so he peeled off the rest of his clothes. By the time he curled up next to her, Jodi had returned and promptly dropped her top to the floor before sliding up next to them. "He's just getting started, but he's tasty." It was an odd sisterly exchange between them, as if he wasn't even there.

Chris was shocked at how quickly this had all happened. He'd had his share of one night stands and party girls, but he'd at least met them, known them, wooed them. These girls took him on like it was their purpose. He didn't want to interfere with the sexy treatment he was receiving, but he wanted to know why. Besides, he figured it would be a few minutes before he could participate in any more. "How long have you two girls been at the resort?" As soon as it left his mouth, he could sense how selfish he must have sounded. He was just serviced, and they were cuddled up against him. He remembered what his resort guide had told him only minutes before. They job is to pamper you, and your job is to worship them. "..and might I add that you two are both incredibly stunning... and talented." 

"Why thank you," Kate leaned in and gave him a simple kiss. "We arrived and completed our orientation yesterday. You are our first match. Are we doing okay so far?" She leaned in again, this time giving him a substantially more sensuous kiss. Her bare body pressed against him, making her interest in him palpable. Kate let go of the kiss, and he had barely freed himself when Jodi darted in, taking her turn. 

In some ways the two girls were in strong contrast to each other. Where Kate was tight and athletic, Jodi's body was silky, smooth, and busty. They each had a hand on his crotch, caressing and toying with him despite his spent state. He had the urge to spend this time exploring their bodies, but the way they'd cuddled up had pinned his arms around them. He like their captive, in the most relaxing and delightful way. While Jodi's kiss deepened, he felt Kate slide away. A moment later her lips softly fell onto his developing erection. The sensation was slow but intense, both of the ladies lapping their tongues against him in different ways. 

Jodi pulled away from their kiss, surveying the situation. "Ready again so soon? That's impressive. That will get you *lots* of attention around here." She looked at him with a sultry intent, but just stayed propped up, her breasts on display. His free arm took the opportunity, reaching across and placing a hand to her beautiful breast. The feeling of Kate's lips and tongue was still sensuous and rhythmic. Jodi satisfyingly watched him admire her, "I'm glad you like them. I'd really like you to worship them, would you do that for me?" He nodded. 

Before he could add a verbal confirmation, Jodi slid herself up and placed her breasts against his face. He kissed, and licked at them. "Ohh, I like that. Right here." Her hand tipped his mouth to her nipple before she leaned her weight into him. "Do you like my big tits in your face? Is that going to help Katie get what she wants down there?" He had no way to respond with his face full of flesh, and he didn't care. Kate's action down below became a bit forced and juvenile, but the two of them were getting the job done. Jodi was pouring on the sexy dirty talk and it was sending him over the edge. "Yes, show me how much you love my tits. You want the other one?" She shifted slightly, and she had hardly shoved her opposite nipple in his mouth when he moaned out, shooting into Kate's waiting mouth. "That's it, let it all go. That's what we want, to please and pamper you." 

As Kate excused herself to the restroom, Jodi handed him a full drink of red resort punch. "There is no way you are getting out of our sight tonight. Dinner isn't for another few hours. Would you like a break now, or may we try to go again?" Chris was not sure what good karma had brought him here, but wow was he glad he found the goddess resort.