- Text Size +

* Something Borrowed

"That rumor I heard is definitively true, you are special. " Teri's voice startled him out of a brief catnap. Chris was laid out in a white outdoor cabana, not far from the pool area. After exhausting him with two hours of alternating pleasures, sensually rubbing him with her body and then servicing him for tonyata, Teri had excused herself to freshen up. He must have drifted off. As his eyes refocused, she was sitting on the edge of the huge mattress, still topless, and looking down at him. "Stand up so you can see your handiwork." She stood. A moment after he took her outstretched hand he was standing on the cushionin front of her. 

The cabana mattress was pretty low to the ground, so he didn't expect it to boost him much, but he wasn't prepared for how tall she'd be. Her chocolate skinned breasts were right about at eye level, which seemed pretty close to where they were before her two massive growth spurts, when he was standing on the ground. He looked down to see he was on a foot and a half rise. "If you're wondering, my checkin just put me at nine-foot-five." She tilted his head up to face her, and pulled him in, tucking his chin against her sternum, her breasts wrapping around his face. "If I could keep you all day I'd be in level three in no-time, but if I don't get you back to Goddess Vanessa she might not let me borrow you again. We don't want that now do we?" He felt her flesh squeeze against him, her naked breasts both wrapping around his face and conforming over the contours of his shoulders. 

Teri could have held him there longer. It felt good to wrap herself around him like this. However, she had meant what she said. She'd rather bring him back to Goddess Vanessa than have her come looking for him. As she looked down at his face framed by her breasts, his eyes looked tired. Poor guy, I must have worn him out. She brushed a hand through his hair before sweeping him up into her arms and heading across the pool deck. Many of the white pool deck chairs were full now. Vanessa wasn't at the pool edge that she could see. She scanned around, and spotted her radiant form in a nearby cabana, Kendra's cabana. 

Vanessa watched Teri approach before announcing herself, "Goddess Vanessa, we've..." Vanessa raised a hand to cut-her-off and gestured it to her lips. Vanessa could see Chris' eyes were closed and he looked practically asleep, and she pointed to Teri's passenger. Teri's next words where at a barely audible whisper, "ohh, I think I tired him out a bit." She bent over, slowly and gently laying him down in front of Vanessa. He wasn't fully asleep, but he didn't make any motions to react. Teri was still whispering, "I was glad for the opportunity to pamper him, I believe he thoroughly enjoyed it." 

By the time Teri stood, Kendra was up standing next to her, the shocked expression on her face caused by the over one-foot lead Teri had on her. "What the? What is going on here? You two have to tell me. Is it?" Her voice wasn't loud, but she certainly wasn't whispering. She looked down at Chris. "Is it him?" Vanessa and Teri looked at each-other, neither responding, but sharing a satisfied glance. "It is, isn't it? I want some." 

* Office Romance

Dr. Foley had watched the sexy show in the tonyata-lounge long enough. He was getting impatient. He turned to the kiosk, again repeating the blood prick-test to check his Rashja levels. Finally. 0.8ppml. He inserted his hand and it printed the concentration level stamp on him. As he turned away from the Kiosk, one of the mid-stage blonds was walking her supplier to the door, his outfit already readjusted to head back to work. Did he know her? His mind threw a few random names up at him, Suzy, Sheri? He tried to place when he might have met her. She was stunning, and now only twenty feet away from her, he judged her to be about eight feet tall. She was wearing a sexy red garter and matching demi-bra which held but didn't cover her fairly large proportion breasts. After the door closed, she wasted no time in heading straight towards Dr. Foley. 

Her walk was incredibly sexy, and complemented her perfect figure. All employees on Goddess Rotation eventually learned to emphasize their sexy side, even if it wasn't their normal temperament. However, some took it more seriously than others. The tonyata-lounge was also a different animal. Sometimes employees preferred to keep it business like. Looking and acting as sexy as necessary to perform, but not engaging. As she stopped incredibly close to him, her massive breasts jutting out into his face, he could already tell she was not holding back. "Hello there, I'm Susan." Of course! Susan, from plant biotics. 

Looking at her, he was surprised he forgot her name. She held out her hand for his, and upon connecting, twisted his wrist to read the concentration level on it. "Hello again Susan, I'm Dr. Foley." Her face flushed a look of surprise. He recognized it well. He was the lab director, and even despite their briefing for the tonyata-lounge, and how their work-personas only existed outside the door, it was not uncommon. "I'm sorry, in here I'm just Simon. Is my concentration level useful for your current stage?" He knew the prep-tables like the back of his hand, because he'd written them. He might be a little low for her, but entirely useful. 

She was still filled with nervous energy, unfortunately overpowering her previous sexiness. "Yes, of course. You must know..." A moment of realization dawned on her. "Oh yes, I see. You're just being polite. That's nice of you. I would be honored if you'd be my provider." She took his hand, and lead him towards an unoccupied section of the lounge. Her choice of words said something, as the business-like folks generally called them partners. Still, she was certainly not back to acting sexy.

He had some experience with this reaction, so he did his best to set her at ease. "I'm not here for a rotation." They had reached a lounge couch, and she turned to face him. He softened his voice to make his admission more personal, "I'm under a bit of stress and I really need to unwind." His eyes took her in again as he paused. She was not quite two feet taller than him, her shoulders cresting near the top of his head. Blond hair fell down over them towards Rashja-enhanced melon-sized breasts. Her body was decorated with red lace clothing that showed off her shape but was starting to look too small for her. It wasn't hard for his next words to be convincing, "you are absolutly stunning and sexy, and it looked like you genuinely enjoyed your previous session. I think you're exactly who I'm looking for. Can this be the resort? Can I just be patron Simon, and you my Goddess?" Even when playing up enjoyment in the lounge, employees seldom referred to eachother with the term Goddess. The implication of superiority didn't fit well in the workplace. He hoped from the instant smile on her face, he had won her over. 

"I admit I'm relieved. You most certainly can be Simon, my treasured stallion, and I, Goddess Susan." He could tell his attempet had worked, she was quickly relaxing back into her sexy persona. Her hands slipped in around his neck, fingers combing up into his hair, as she closed the gap between them to maybe a foot. "Let's start your unwind with some light massage." Her fingers squeezing against his scalp already felt incredible, his head dropped, breaking their eye contact, and setting him staring into the valley of cleavage encouraged by the demi-bra. He liked the way her huge hands felt wrapped around his skull, dragging his hair about. It sent little chills up his neck. 

He wasn't sure which of them was precipitating it, but they were inching closer. He brought his hands to rest on her hips, gently increasing the intimacy level. The hemline of her demi-bra was now only inches in front of his face. He felt her hands move down to his neck and shoulders, alternating between them as she worked at the stiffness in his muscles. At her firmness increased, she was increasingly tossing his head about, side-to-side, back-to-front. His forehead had bumped awkwardly yet arousingly into the fleshy globes of her chest a couple times before her hand pressed against his head, keeping him there. 

--

Cheri had waited in the entry-area for several minutes before a provider arrived. Their exchange was nearly silent. She checked his Rashja levels tatoo before leading him into the lounge. She was hardly paying attention to the moment, as he body went through the motions. It could be like that if they so chose, like on autopilot. She wasn't even thinking about him as she pressed her body up against him, pushing his buttons. She was not quite seven-feet-tall, and if she wanted to put on enough height to get near Chris inconspicuously, she needed to think outside the box. 

Her lips were pumping up and down on him when the realization hit her. She almost lost it at the distraction of his climax into her, but a moment later he had politely thanked her and excused himself, and she realized how she would do it. Both employees and resort patrons were given rules against intercourse. Few knew that these rules were mostly to prevent liability for the resort. A rash of STD or a pregnancy distorted by the Rashja, combined with a bad press wave, could outright kill the resort. Cheri had been working closely enough with Dr. Foley to have seen some of the key research reports. It had surprised her that not only could tonyata be performed through sex, but it was both incredibly pleasurable, and even more potent. In fact, the painful side effects leading to the slow pace of transformation were caused by oral injestion. The original Resort plans had found it an inconvinence, but as they realized how longer-transformations meant more stays, meant more profits, they embraced it and never looked back.

All she'd need to do to catch up was find someone to break the rules with. Her optimism slightly faded, as she thought about the difficulty in crossing that barrier. She looked around the lounge, and in a moment that seemed oddly fortuitous, she saw someone she didn't expect, Dr. Foley. He was standing opposite a blond Goddess, slightly more progressed than she, who was massaging down his shoulders and arms. His head was leaned over resting on her big breasts, bobbling a bit as her massage forced his body to shift about. Her doubt spoke first, it won't work, he's the lab director, he'll never do it. However, another part of her was hopeful. She had seen the way he looked at her since their previous lounge encounter. Some days she thought, or hoped, that he'd romance her, but it hadn't happened. She relaxed back into her seat, set on her course of action.