- Text Size +

Chris saw redness, felt hot, something on his arm, and turned his head in confusion. It responded more slowly than he expected. Where was he? Was it day? night? Redness? He realized his eyes were closed and opened them only for them to slam shut from the shock of the bright sun and blue sky above him. Right. Teri, his body massage. She had both relaxed and exhausted him, rubbing her oiled up body, mostly her breasts, all over him, and servicing his need each time it had arisen. He vague remembered her picking him up to carry him back to Vanessa, and then his mind was blank. That must have been when he nodded off. "Vanessa, he's awake now. Do you have any more objections?" Who was that talking? Chris covered his eyes and opened them, letting them adjust to the bright outdoor light.

He heard Vanessa snicker a little bit under her breath. She was close. "By all means, show him your stuff Kendra." Chris' eyes were finally adjusting. Vanessa was lying on her side; propped up on one arm; her face looking down at him. She was both huge and beautiful in her Goddess proportions. Her plush lips framed a mouth almost as wide as his head, her face almost as wide as his body. He could feel his arm now, it was pinned under her breasts. He felt like a moving statue began to speak, "you're a popular attraction today my prince." She looked up, and he followed her gaze to Kendra's naked form, lying similarly a bit further away from his opposite side. Her blond hair fell straight down, and her topless body was stunning.

"Did you have a nice little nap?" It seemed rhetorical, but he motioned to sit up, requiring Vanessa to back away from him a little to let him up. Kendra's eyes were completely fixed on him as he nodded. "I'm sure you remember me. I'd like to put some of that recuperation to good use." Did he remember her? Not only as she saucy, bold, and exceptionally talented. Her tempting question was already ringing in his head...when was the last time you were fucked by a 19 year old, nearly eight-feet-tall, who could carry you around with her little finger. It was a hard moment to forget, as when she said it, he was seated in the palm of her hand, lifted off the ground like he was a little plaything for her. After that moment he wasn't surprised she could attract a harem of men. He noticed the hand under her slowly and suggestively brushing her breast, as if it was just a casual motion. Her eyes showed satisfaction at catching him peeking, and he could almost hear her in his head, is my little show distracting you? "Vanessa and Teri here tell me your mojo there is special, and I'd like another sample, tasty pop. Whadda ya say? Making Kendra happy can be," she inserted a finger into her mouth, slowly drawing it out, "very rewarding." 

Her every advance, every bit of sexiness, only made him think of her tempting words. Still he looked to Vanessa. She just smiled and whispered down to him, "I know you like her. We'll have plenty of time. Besides, I'm supposed to share you, remember." Seeing the interest in his face, she rolled away to stand and spoke to both of them. "Looks like he's yours for a while. I'm going to go check-in." A moment later she was gone, and the mood seemed to change. It was strange how private it seemed given that they were in an outdoor cabana with people populating the pool deck in every direction. 

Kendra slowly crawled towards him on all fours, and this time he caught her staring down between his legs. The duration and the look in her eye after said she intended him to notice. Despite how much he could taste sex in the air, he wasn't yet fully aroused. He figured it had something to do with climaxing 5, maybe 6 times since he woke that day. She crawled right on-top of him, pushing him back flat against the cushion. Her legs hugged his body as she sat up, her butt touching his thighs only gently. Her hands cupped under her breasts, "do you like them? You didn't get to enjoy them last time because of the game. Now they are all yours." With her prodding he couldn't help but stare. They were perfect. She wasn't huge like Teri, or merely large like Vanessa, but athletic, firm, perky. 

She leaned down towards him, catching herself with one arm and using the other to bring his hand to her breast. With her Goddess proportions, even her medium size was huge and dwarfed his hand. "I can see you like that, feeling up my hot tits. I like it too sweetie. Here, take a taste." She leaned down fully, her arms resting beside his head, her nipple guided right to his lips. He made no attempt to resist, taking it in his mouth immediately. He could hear her whispering down to him while his tongue explored her. "I'll do whatever you need to get you ready to give me your jucy little treat. Maybe you'd like to just watch me rub-myself for you, my tits, my clit. I'd make you so hot. I'd pretend I didn't see you, and then, ohh i'm so sorry, is it my fault that cock is so big and hard? Please let me help you with that. Or maybe you'd like to be the king, commanding your willing slave concubine? If you're finished with my tits my king, may I offer you my ass? My ass is twice as hot. Firm, and tight. You'll like it." 

She shifted over, dragging her tits across his face and stuffing her other nipple between his lips. "Though I seem to remember, yes. Even after sucking you off.. and I apologize, that quick insult to my talents was only because of the game.. you were still quite excited. Could it be you want to be my playtoy? I can manhandle you like you've never experienced. You liked that didn't you? An impetuous 19 year old, picking you up in the palm of my hand. You know it only feels like I'm lifting a pound or two. If you want me to get rough, I could creatively explore you with my fingers. Just tell me what you want, Kendra is throwing herself at you, and she doesn't ask twice."

Chris' cock was now rock-hard just listening to her, but the whole time he could only think of one thing, "fuck me". Had he said that out-loud? She immediately pushed herself up, a curious look on her face. He was momentarily uncertain. Maybe he should have asked to be her playtoy. He really had liked it. And what did she mean about her previous pleasuring being an insult to her talents. He wasn't sure if this was more Kendra bravado, or if she really might rock his world. 

"You've been thinking about me have you?" She smiled a devious smile. "Ohh I absolutely remember. So when was it?" Her hands found their way down to touch and gently squeeze his cock, keeping it warm and hard. "When was the last time you were fucked by a 19 year old, now about eight-foot-four, who could carry you around with her little finger?" He shook his head and silently mouthed the word, never. "No, I wouldn't think so. I don't know. I really need to get your juice in my mouth, we don't want you getting too excited down there and sending the prized serum to waste." The disappointment on Chris' face was evident, and she turned it around immediately. "Alright Chris. I promised you what you want, so I'll make you a deal. You warn me before you're going to come, so I can get that tasty prize onto my lips, and if we miss, you owe me two more my way, okay?" He nodded, tingles of anticipation flowing in him. 

She rose up on her knees, her body stunning. She reached down, one arm under his back, the other under his butt, and before he knew it he was dangling off the ground. "You're the pilot. Guide him in to get us started here." She was holding him several inches off the ground, and it took him a moment to understand what she meant. When he did, he looked down, and took his cock in his hands, inserting it into her as she lifted him up further. "There we go, mmm." She gently pulsed his body up into her, while staying impossibly steady on her knees. 

She was very wet, and at first she felt as unstimulatingly spacious as you might expect given her Goddess proportions. He brought his hands up to her torso, feeling the sexy contours of her body. She lifted his shoulders higher until he could just barely reach her breasts. He half expected some quip out of her, but she just stared down at him with satisfaction, as if so say, go ahead, I know you love my fucking amazing tits. She was right. Then the sensation changed, she tensed up her muscles, tightening the grip on him until there was just enough friction to. Ohh yes. He let out an involuntary moan as his head snapped back. 

Then the tightness faded, and he brought his eyes back to hers with a look of longing. "You'll get some more, I just like to play with my prey a little before a meal." She was still thrusting him up into her, but sex was soft and sloppy. Then she did it again, tensing her vaginal muscles until he felt himself dragging in and out of her. He tried to resist showing how much he liked it in the hopes she wouldn't stop. Quiet as he was, his body and face were tensing at the pleasure. The world went black and he realized he had involuntarily closed his eyes, damn. It felt so amazing... Then it faded again, his face instantly relaxing and telegraphing his response. 

She didn't look like she was getting much out of this, and honestly she wasn't, unless you counted the amazing emotional satisfaction of pleasuring him, owning him, like this. It was something they had been counseled about during orientation. During the Goddess transition, female sexual sensations are dramatically reduced. However, the Rashja provides an emotional euphoria, and a similar type of cathartic release both from her partner's pleasure, and from the sernasa. Of course even without this, even at her present size, no man would be big enough to meet her need.

Again she tensed up her sex. Chris felt himself inching closer to euphoria. She had been pumping him up into her for several minutes, her sexy frame and breasts in arousing display in front of him. He wondered if he should warn her about how close he was, so she could taste the tonyata. What if he didn't? The feeling of dragging against her insides was driving him crazy. He didn't want it to stop. She could see the conflict in his eyes. She knew he was close, so she again relaxed. "It's okay my little tasty pop. If you really love it, you can come into me." She slowed the pace of her thrusting for the first time, wary of accidentally setting him off. "I don't know if we have to worry about pregnancy in here, but I'm on the pill. Just remember our little deal. Is that what you want?" He suddenly felt like she was setting him up all along. She knew once he was here he'd want more. She knew she'd get two sessions with him. He would have felt used if it wasn't for the fact that her prize meant he was going to get two even more amazing blowjobs than she gave him before. Why was he even resisting? He nodded his head. "Should I want a little first?" He had barely shook his head when he felt her muscles tensing up again. "Here you go my prince." 

She sped up, thrusting him both faster and a little harder into her. She was watching his face, enjoying the small muscle changes, the tension, the signs of pleasure he couldn't hide even if he wanted to. She felt like she was enjoying it almost as much as he did. She wasn't. He was in ecstasy. He felt it swelling in him. He tensed his muscles fighting it off. His arms, his legs, his back. He finally let his head fall back. He let out an involuntary whimper but didn't realize it. She slightly quickened her pace, thrusting him in and out of her, tensing her muscles as much as she dared, forcing the sensation on him. Then the climax was upon him. He felt himself pumping and pulsing into her. The more she lifted him up against her crotch, the more he enjoyed the climax.She slowly relaxed her vaginal muscles but kept her rhythm, manipulating him against her. She knew he'd make it clear when he wanted her to stop. Thirty seconds, then sixty-seconds after, he was still craned over backwards enjoying her pumping him into her soft warm wetness. 

He felt her stutter, and hear a conflicted moan of pleasure burst out of her. He looked up, and she was in the throws of pleasure, her head tossed aside, her mouth gaping open in shock. She wasn't sure what was happening. It didn't arrive like a climax. She had to admit she could barely feel him inside her. Still, she reflexively pulled him as far up into her as she could, hoping the sensation would continue. It did continue, and she held him there.

Chris was staring at her face, trying to read anything he could off her. She was looking back at him now, and her pleasure was now evident in her expression. Her mouth still held partially open. She was still holding him firmly pressed up into her crotch. He felt her shudder, and then his whole body felt a sensation. He was moving, his periphery was changing. He didn't quite grasp what was happening before she pulled his body up against her tummy, his cheek smashed into her chest harder than he would liked for their intimate moment. 

Then he noticed it again, he was moving, he could see that he was lifting higher off the ground. He felt her skin dragging against him. Then he realized what was happening. It was a sernasa. She was growing! He puzzled for a minute, as he thought the tonyata required them to injest his seed. Yet he'd never been told that. Had they simply assumed? Further, it normally took much longer than this to take effect, ten, maybe fifteen minutes. This had happened in a matter of seconds. He was distracted by her hard nipple catching the corner of his mouth. He was pressed so hard into her chest it dragged at his lips uncomfortably before they slipped free, then proceeded digging into his cheek. He expected it to stop any moment now, but it didn't stop. Her tit dragged up away from his face, until it left him smashed into her ribcage, and even then he still felt her skin dragging. 

He finally felt the sensation stop, and she held him firm for a few moments before letting him away from her tummy. "Uhm, that was... pleasantly unexpected." They both focused their attention on her body, trying to gauge how much she had grown. Compared to what he had seen only minutes before, she looked huge. Her arms seemed somehow bigger, her tits rounder and fuller, her torso longer. Her hands underneath him felt bigger, broader. Her lips were huge and plush, reminding him of Vanessa's. A realization struck him. Vanessa was over ten-feet-tall! How much had Kendra grown in that one sernasa!? She finally let him out of her sex, still cradling him off the ground. She finally looked right at him, "I hope you liked that as much as I did, because that was amazing. You just became my new favorite playtoy. I simply have to know how much I just grew. Care to accompany me to a check-in kiosk and find out?" Chris had no idea what a check-in kiosk was, but he nodded, for the first time feeling a lust that rivaled his desire for Vanessa. Kendra stood while still cradling him, and a moment later was carrying him away from the cabana.