- Text Size +

* Emergency

As Dr. Foley arrived at the conference room, a team was already assembled. Three from the security department, and two from logistics. He was informed that somehow, during their transfer of plants to their new farm facility, the plant count didn't match. Brad Grafton, the head of logistics for the move was speaking fervently, "We've been over and over the records, the numbers don't match, there is absolutely a plant missing." 

"There is no way a plant went missing. My most trusted men were with the shipment personally from here to the destination. I have video footage of the entire operation. We've rechecked it all, and there is simply no way a plant went missing. You must have miscounted." The security team was understandably defensive, if they had let their prize cargo get out, there would be ramifications. The two parties bickered back and forth as Dr. Foley considered his options. The entire system of checks and balances had been setup specifically to avoid trusting any one party. He couldn't simply declare one group more trustworthy than the other. The possibility that a group may have been compromised, may have sold the Rashja plant to the highest bidder, was not outside the realm of possibility. If logistics had done it, why would they be blowing the whistle? Wouldn't they have just falsified the records? That seemed to suggest more doubt in the security team. Yet that didn't prove anything. He needed facts. 

Dr. Foley held out his hand, and all the bickering stopped as everyone looked at him in the room. "Please. We are not here to assess blame. We are here to determine if there is a missing specimen, and if there is, where it is. Steve," addressing the head of security, "I need your team to pull up the security feed for the on-site farm before the transfer and use it to count the plants in the tray. I know it may not be ideal, but do your best." His face showed recognition at Dr. Foley's suggestion, one he obviously hadn't considered, and he immediately directed his team members to start. They moved to the computer's on the edge of the room and started talking among themselves as they completed the task. Dr. Foley wasn't as worried as these team members were. He was the only person in the room that knew the level of safeguard and paranoia the resort had gone through to protect their intellectual property. Each of the plants was infested with a fungus that would destroy the plant in a matter of days if not kept at bay by the proper cocktail of chemicals. Anyone unaware that saw the fungus spreading and tried to outright kill it, would likely kill the plant itself in the process. 

Still, he had to maintain all appearances of having no further safeguards. These hidden safeguards only worked so long as people didn't know they existed. He thoughts briefly shifted to a sexy image of Cheri. He imagined arriving to find her Rashja-perfected body spread eagle on the bed waiting for him and cursed the gods of fate for interrupting his evening. He pulled out his onsite-cellular, and sent her a message. "Long night. Don't wait up. I'll check-in in the morning."

* Eyes of the Law

It was late morning, and Vanessa and Chris were more well rested then they had been in days. Vanessa's request was to check out the level three role-play area, and she was carrying Chris in that direction. The grounds were sparingly but stunningly adorned with Goddesses, most of them further progressed than Vanessa. Unlike level two, with lounge chairs fit only for the male patrons, here the Goddess were spread about, sunning and relaxing, often by themselves. 

Something about their evening with Kayoko had turned strange. Her 'camp' was a cabana under the stars, with several Goddesses and male patrons in various states of sleeping and sexing. Upon arriving, Kayoko had queued up a few male patrons for Vanessa to help bring her to her true Goddess state. Vanessa had participated, receiving tonyata from two of them before politely declining the third. The outright orgy like setting was as shocking as it was arousing for Chris, as he watched Vanessa do her work while Kayoko held and fondled him. He didn't rememeber falling asleep, and as soon as he woke, Vanessa seemed to want to get out of there. Several of the men seemed to command Vanessa to stay, but she ignore them to their surprise. She summed up her reflection on the night events as she walked, "something wasn't right about that Kayoko. That whole situation was strange." Chris couldn't disagree, though it was a kind of strange he wouldn't mind spending more time around. 

Inside the level three role-play area, it was as much different as it was the same. There were racks of costumes, but these racks were simply huge, obviously out of necessity to hold costumes for a larger stage of Goddess. Instead of a huge variety of costumes, however, there were only a few duplicated in many sizes. Held up high by Vanessa, Chris hadn't even noticed the resort employee sitting at a desk far down below. "Welcome," he paused and looked down at a monitor in front of him, "Goddess Vaness and patron Christopher. I can see this is your first time at the level three role play so let me explain." Chris faced down at him, but his view was filled more by Vanessa's huge breasts than anything else. "First, we have some human sized props outdoors. Cars, cages, stoplights. Real-life things the Goddesses can play with. We ask you not to hurt them, too much. Second, we have a couple Goddess-sized environments. A doctor's room, a small workout gym, and a baby's room. These costumes are available for your use in any of the settings." His hand waved across the racks before continuing. "In the morning, we have group Goddess Yoga sessions, and in the evening, Goddess Nightclub is open for your participation. If you need anything, you just let me know." 

Vanessa didn't seem to be listening much to him, as she had been scanning the racks and walked over with intent. She spoke a little under her breath, her words only for Chris, "I know exactly what I want to do with you this morning." She pulled an item off the rack. It was huge and blue. His mind struggled to recognize the oversize shape, but a moment later he could see it appeared to be an officer uniform. After Vanessa sized it up and grabbed a different size, he could see there were two pieces and a hat. "Perfect!"

---

Chris was seated buck naked in a red convertible Mustang, waiting for the role play to begin. Apparently Vanessa was going to be a traffic cop, and mock 'pull him over' for something. As she was away putting her costume on, Chris admired the scenery. The car was just set out on the sand, the ocean's edge not more than thirty of forty feet away. Foliage loosely separated a couple different outdoor role play prop areas, but not enough to provide total privacy. In front of him was a traffic light that would have seemed perfectly normal if he was driving and his car was stopped waiting for it to turn. In reality, it looked out of place sticking out of the sand, right near a tropical beach. 

He was thinking about how this place sure was a trip when he noticed some movement in the rear-view mirror of the convertible. Legs, tall legs, leading up to the edge of a blue pair of cropped-shorts. That's all he could see as Vanessa walked up from behind the car. His eyes instinctively followed her into the driver's side mirror, where her approach seemed even more impressive. Her knees higher than the side of the car. 

Quicker than he expected, she was standing right alongside the door looking down at him. "License and registration please." He looked up at her, getting a better understanding of her costume. It was more of a stripper's interpretation of an officer uniform. Her tummy was completely bare; only a thin strip held her top together below her breasts; and even though they were almost directly above him, he could see the buttons up the front were undone. She knelt down in the sand next to the car, bringing her massive cleavage directly into view as she attempted to more easily allow eye-contact. "License and registration please." He did as he would have done if it were his car, popping open the glove compartment, which was completely empty. He mock reached in and mock handed her what would have been the paper license and registration. She play-acted taking it , suspiciously eyeing him. 

"Sir, do you always drive around naked?" Actually, he never drove around naked, but he played along, shaking his head and answering her, no officer. "Are there any weapons in the vehicle?" No officer. "Sir, I'm going to need to search the vehicle, please stay where you are." She stood, walking to the front of the car. The sight of her was incredible. The streetlight was only a foot or two above her head. She could easily reach up and touch it. Her attention was focused down on the car, however. She knelt and reached one hand under the front bumper and lifted it! He was shocked at the car tilting and moving beneath him, only stopping when she was again standing, holding it waist high. She looked down, mock-inspecting something on the front of the car. The headlights? Her show of strength was amazing. As easily as she had lifted it, she slowly returned the car to the ground before striding around the far side of the car. His eyes tracked her as she moved. He just now realized her hair was tied back in a pony tail that stuck out behind her officer's cap. 

He stared at her in the rear-view as she bent down, her cleavage filling the mirror. Again she lifted and the car moved. He had to brace himself against the steering wheel, and he lost view of her in the mirror before she against slowly set the car to the ground. She once again returned to the driver's side door, standing at her full height, her face barely visible above her breasts. "Sir, the vehicle looks okay, but we certainly do have a problem. This car was reported stolen three days ago. I'm going to have to remove you from the vehicle." She reached down, and before he knew he he was slowly but firmly hoisted up into the air. She set him down standing on the edge of the door only long enough to get a hand under his rear. Once she had lifted him up to eye-level, he realized this view of her costume was even more stunning. Her boobs were pressed together by her outstretched arms, the fabric accentuating their shape. "Sir, I'm afraid I'm going to have to disarm that weapon immediately." He followed her eyes down and realized she was staring at his fully stiff erection. He was sitting in the palm of her hand, making him think of Kayoko the evening before. How sitting in the palm of her hand had felt even bigger and stranger, as Vanessa's soon would be. He wanted Vanessa to get there quickly, and he knew just how to make it happen.