- Text Size +

Chris was in front of Vanessa admiring the dangerous curves of her sexy police woman costume while held in the palm of her hand. As near as he could remember, she was about eleven-feet-tall. It was hard to believe she wasn't yet twice his height, as from his perch she just seemed so massive. She was shapely for sure, with every bit of trim sexy curve she had when she was inches shorter than him. However, her body hadn't simply become taller, it had swelled in every proportion, and some possibly even a little more. Her fingers were spread as wide as his body, the digits cradling his butt and touching his lower back in ways that didn't seem possible. As he was facing her, his legs straddled her wrist. In an effort to feel more secure he had grabbed hold of her forearm, which at her size felt more like a leg, his hands not reaching all the way around it. His eyes fought a constant battle, drawn up to the emotional connection of her eyes, drawn down to breasts wider and more massive that most of his body straining against the mock police crop-top. The cleavage was winning. Her top was only held together at it's very bottom, exposing a two-foot-tall valley that he had the urge to just wiggle himself into. 

"Sir, you do know that concealing a weapon is against the law." Her words snapped him out of the daze her body put him in. It took him a moment to see she wasn't trying to look at his eyes but between his legs. It took him another moment to realize the way his arms propped him up was blocking her view. She didn't give him time to even think about how to answer or react. Her free hand grasped around both of his wrists, pulling his arms up straight over his head. He knew she hadn't tasted him yet this morning, and if the last few days were any indication, she wasn't going to wait much longer. He felt himself very slowly rising towards her mouth, his mind flooding with anticipation. Some primal part of his brain blocked out every thought but what her lips and tongue would feel like lapping against him. Even as she drew it out, inching him forward, her lips suggestively parted, he knew there had been something else he was thinking about What was it? 

Even as the thought started to surface, the feeling of her warm wet tongue against him forced it away. His entire view was filled with her hair, black and lustrous as it flowed around a head almost as big as his torso. She tilted it sideways, and her hair parted around her sexy ear. It was a strange thought for him, as he'd never thought of an ear as sexy before, but something about that perfect shape, up close and enhanced to the size of a small lunch plate, made him want to kiss and explore it. She was so big, and she was going to get even bigger! The thought he had been trying to remember came to him in a flood, he remembered Kendra, the tonyata-sex, how she'd grown a foot in a matter of seconds after. Vanessa's sernasa had never been more than several inches, and usually twenty, maybe fourty, minutes after she ingested his Rashja infused fluid. He hadn't told Vanessa, and somehow even now it seemed hard to broach the subject. Every resort goddess was so completely focused on devouring him, it was somehow against the flow. 

Vanessa was unaware of his shifting mental focus as she lapped against him again. With her hands occupied, one palm forming the seat under him, the other holding his hands captive above him, her tongue had the job of drawing him between her lips. She knew what he liked, so she playfully flicked it against him, resisting the urge to dexterously curl it around and pull him into her to get her elixir. "Vanessa," his voice surprised her, breathy like a whisper yet loud because he was practically on top of her ear. Her desire to pleasure him was fighting her body's urge to take what it needed, and his voice connected them, making it somehow easier. She continued her teasing. "We could do something different this time, something you'll really like." Her mind puzzled in response, something different than what? Taking you in my... No sooner had she thought it, and the battle shifted, her tongue reaching out and pulling him between her lips. She pushed her tongue against the contours, familiar, yet relatively less substantial. He went silent, and she felt him tense at the increased sensation. What could I like better than... The thought of him finishing into her, the Rashja trickling down her throat, made her even more hungry for it. She twirled her tongue around him, giving him one last jolt of pleasure before she would take what was was now hers. He felt the jolt of pleasure, and he loved it. He almost dismissed his little plan and begged her for more, but a bigger desire acted. "Vanessa, stop." 

Vanessa had never felt anything like it. Her lips and tongue froze even as she willed them to continue. She was so close she could almost taste the Rashja just from memory, yet there was no feeling of her tongue sliding against him. She willed her arms to press him into her mouth, but they would not. Every bit of desire and pleasure in her slowly began to turn cruel, and she felt the Rashja burn at her defiance. "Vanessa, I found something that will progress you even faster. Put me inside you. Make me come inside you." Come inside me? You are inside me! You don't understand, I need it! Even as her mind raged, it knew his meaning. The Rasha would not allow her to defy him. Her desire was pushed away, forgotten, as her thoughts were realigned to his meaning. Every part of Goddess Resort orientation had been very clear about this. They had dozens of warnings againt sex, for your own safety, against policy, and after those they added threats, removed from the Resort, barred from future visits. Everything she had been told forbid it, yet she could feel her body already beginning to comply. 

Her arms pulled him free of her lips, and the Rashja deemed her verbal objection not a violation of his will, "Christopher, we are forbidden." He face was calm, and it calmed her. Even as she hoped for a repose, a reconsideration, her body was guided by the Rashja. Looking down, she considered her shorts, how they would need to be removed. Even as she tried to fight it, the Rashja commanded her. She needed a free hand, and let her hand fall down away from it's job holding his soft bottom. He dangled submissively in-front of her, from her grip around his wrists. The Rashja did not stop her look of doubt, as it compelled her to slip fingers around the waist of her costume shorts and tear them away more easily than if they had been made of tissue paper. 

Christopher looked calm. "Trust me." His voice was barely audible, at least to Vanessa, as her mind was still somewhat disconnected, the Rashja owning her. Still, his words began to put her at ease. Was that the Rashja too, or did she want to trust him? She wasn't sure. Chris was unaware of the battle of will going on inside her. 

For his part, he could not remember anything more sexy than the sight of Vanessa at that moment. Female perfection, personified and exaggerated. With her shorts on the sand below, the flair of her naked hips somehow made the police hat and unbuttoned crop-top seem even more sexy. No longer an indecent Halloween costume, they were accents for a Sex Goddess. Her massive tits taunting in front of his face. He was so turned on he wanted to reach out and grope every part of her. Yet dangling from his captive wrists, his toes three feet off the ground, he had neither the ability to move towards nor reach for her. As she shifted her weight, spreading her stance, he worried that his excitement wouldn't wait until he was inside her. 

Vanessa was letting the last threads of her resistance go. It hadn't been an aversion to sex, as she was plenty promiscuous. It hadn't been a need to conform to authority, as she ignored it at every turn. It had merely been a selfish desire, to get everything she wanted. She wanted to return to the Resort, and this might jeopardize it. However, she also knew that the Rashja owned her. She knew she couldn't resist it, and if they expected her to do that, they were expecting the impossible. At the thought, she gave in completely, taking on the desire as her own. She looked down at Chris eyeing her tits. When had they gotten so much bigger than him? Even as she pondered the question, the hunger flowed back into her like a waterfall. She had to have the Rashja. She acted, lowering his dangled body even as she pulled him towards her sex. 

When he felt him against her wetness, she worked to indirectly get him inside her. Rotating her hips, pulling and lifting him against her. It was harder than she thought, but as soon as she was sure, her palm asserted itself on his bottom and pushed him into her. 

Chris had to tense his muscles hard as he felt himself pressed against her. With both of her hands holding him up, she worked to indirectly get him isnide. Rotating her hips, pulling and lifting him against her. His over-stimulated state, looking up at his Goddess' tummy and breasts from below, and the feeling of her sloppy wetness had him tensing every muscle he had just to keep from bringing an untimely end to his grand plans. As soon as she worked him into her and pulled him deeper, he relaxed his vigilence and felt himself ejaculating into her. From the way she was pulsing him into her, he guessed she hadn't felt it yet. A moment later, she let out a tortured moan of pleasure like he'd never heard out of her. "Ohh my. Ohh my god." He could just barely see her face above her protruding breasts, and as she stared off into space it held a contorted combination of shock and ecstasy. 

Her hand was mindlessly pulsing him against her crotch as he felt it. His perspective shifted as her body swelled. His dangling position rising higher off the ground despite her not having moved. From his captive location, he couldn't really see her height change, though he was sure it did. However, the surge in her size was more than obvious. Her body was already 50% wider than his, and right in front of his eyes he saw it surge wider still. It might only have been a few inches, but it was incredibly obvious. Simultaneously, her breasts surged. First outwards an inch, and then as the strip of fabric holding together her crop-top let out a tearing sound and broke free, they relaxed. No longer constrained in the crop-top, they rested naturally on her frame, the top pushed aside and no longer covering much of anything. 

Even as her face returned from uncontrolled expression to look at him, she held him there, his body dangling, his crotch pressed against hers. "That, my prince, was something exceptional. Do you have any more of that?" She pulled at his body, playfully wiggling him against her clit. He was eternally turned on, but limp from his performance, he immediately slipped free of her. Even through his satisfied mood, his expression mixed in disappointment, wanting to say yes, knowing he couldn't. She put on her best pouty face, "Goddess Vanessa wants more." She shimmied her torso side to side as she pouted, causing her boobies to sway tantalizingly. "You want to give Goddess Vanessa more don't you?" He nodded. He did, he really did. She gave her torso another shimmy. "You're looking at them with those puppy dog eyes again."