- Text Size +

Simon Foley was in the middle of his bed, looking up at Cheri straddling him. She was wearing the same black evening dress from their date, but if he had left her about seven-feet-tall, she must have been two-or-three feet taller still. The dress was strained beyond it's limits, her breasts so big and stretching the fabric so far her nipples were peaking out above the distressed neckline. "Ohh, Simon, the things I'm going to do to you. I know just what you want." She reached for the shoulder of her dress, peeling it down and exposing her breast, before repeating on the other side, leaving her dress little more than a black tummy wrap. She pulled him down the bed before crawling up over him, dwarfing his body in the process. She didn't stop until her perfectly round breast hung right above his face. God it was beautiful. "You can start right here." He mentally reached out, opening his lips as he expectantly waited for her nipple to reach him.

Then he sat up, startled. He was alone. Where is Cheri? He had been dreaming. His eyes were foggy as they looked around. So bright. It was obviously daylight, his eyes scanned the room for his clock, and felt disoriented at it not being where it should be. 4pm. Wow. He had been out for a while. He really hated all-nighters and getting his sleep schedule confused. Still, the emergency the night before had been important. If someone had stolen a Rashja plant, and they had compromised the safeguards, he shuddered to think what they could do with it. Their little pleasure resort was just about the most benign use for Rashja they could think of. As his morning stupor lifted he realized something wasn't right. This wasn't his bedroom. He was at Cheri's. How did I end up here? His mind was a blank, not remembering even walking back from the emergency conference. 

Just then Cheri's head poked in the door. "Ohh good, you're awake. I was beginning to wonder if I should wake you." She fully entered the room, now wearing a standard issue white resort tube-top cover-up and hip-sun-skirt, which due to their sheer fabric really didn't cover anything. She was a far cry from the titanic state of his almost wet-dream, but she was absolutely gorgeous. "You must have snuck in while I was out....working." It was the awkward moment of all resort relationships. The moment where both parties acknowledged and accepted that sexuality and tonyata with other partners was a reality of resort life. He knew what she meant, she had spent the day in the tonyata-lounge, working on her Goddess Rotation. How he responded now would almost define their relationship. He had to let her know he wanted her, but also let her know it was okay, that everything was okay. It took a moment for him to select his words. Wow she's beautiful. 

"I hope you saved some energy for your lover." The way her smile lit up told him he'd chosen wisely. Watching her body move towards him, the sheer fabric showing off every curve, immediately started to get his motor running. She sat on the bed next to him, leaned in for a kiss, and even though it was nice, something wasn't right. When she pulled away, the sour look on her face told the story. "Morning breath?" She nodded, the soft confirmation enough. "Sorry." 

-- 

When he returned from the bathroom, having cleaned and freshened himself, she was lying sideways on the bed waiting for him, her arm propping up her head. From the way her feet reached a bit past the end of the bed, he guessed she might already be a bit taller than seven-feet, though he wasn't sure how much. He motioned to crawl towards her, "before you join me", he stopped in his tracks, "you may want to take off anything you don't want torn off you." He almost laughed, happy to see some of their saucy intimacy had survived the night. He peeled all his clothes free. For not having the benefits of Rashja, he wasn't bad looking. Resort life had improved his fitness levels, the sun exposure left his skin tanned, and his body wore his fourty-two years of wisdom well. Still, he was no fitness model, and standing naked, his dick standing at unbridled attention, he was momentarily aware just how outclasses he was by the perfection lying in his bed. He might have hesitated, slipped into doubt, if she hadn't responded by invitingly patting the bed next to her. From access to her employee file, he knew Cheri had recently turned thirty-three, but she didn't even look thirty.

As soon as he could reach her, their lips connected. This time the passion returned, gentle at first, and then fleeting moments every bit as fervent as the evening before. Still, she held back, slowing it down and pacing them. As the kiss naturally ended, he felt her hand gesturing at his hip, and following her lead he turned, lying on his back next to her. "I really like you Simon." His mind was more in the mood to be fondling and kissing her than talking, but he kept his calm. He enjoyed her hand stroking across his chest. "We've been together before, but today is the first day I get to know you." She paused, the words awkwardly hanging between them. "I guess what I'm trying to say, is that you should tell me if there's something you want." He nodded. He wondered if somewhere deep inside, she was the same as Goddess Cheri that had passively taken tonyata from him in the past. He longed for the Cheri in his dream to turn him over and pleasure him, forcing her teasing and torture on him until she took her tonyata. Perhaps one day he'd just tell her what he wanted, but that day was not today. He reached up and she leaned her head in as they embraced in another kiss. He liked the feel of her rubbing up against him as she leaned in. He let his hand against her shoulder, brushing the already inhumanly substantial contour. 

Despite her outward calm, Cheri's mind was racing. She meant what she said. She really really liked Simon. She had liked him for months. She didn't want to overdo it and seem sex-crazed, this wasn't about sex. She also didn't want to under-do it, he deserved pleasure, and she knew as the head of Goddess Resort he could certainly get it. She briefly thought back to seeing Steven in the lounge, the blond Goddess massaging him, tossing his face about with her massive chest. She had conjured up the thought searching for a key to pleasuring him, but as she looked down at her perfectly shaped, but certainly not face-smothering assets, she regretted thinking of it. She wasn't jealous. There was no place for jealousy in the resort. She simply felt a tinge of inadequacy. 

As they kissed, his hand brushed away from her shoulder and down her front. She felt a little jolt at him slipping it up under the coverup and against her bare body. Her nipples were extremely sensitive, and even just that light touch drove doubts out of her head, replacing them with lust. She wanted him, and she wanted him badly. Without thinking she had reached over and was straddling him. 

Her sudden move caught him off guard, but he liked it. He felt her legs snug up against him, and let his arm find her sides as they held the kiss a bit longer, longer, then longer still. When they finally parted, they each deserved the air their lungs audibly inhaled. The image of her face receded quickly as she sat up. Looking up at her like this made him want to gasp, instead he let it out in words, "Cheri, I am shocked how beautiful you are." He licked his lips and let his face express just how inadequate even those words had been. At a Goddess's seven-feet, her frame still seemed slender and trim, her body perfect. The resort allowed him to indulge in exaggerated femaninity, but she was something different, stunning and elegant and just the right hint of sexy. 

She simply beamed her gorgeous smile down on him, reaching down to find and brush his member. She wasn't pleasuring him, just playing, just touching, as she sat there happy to watch Simon soak her up, enjoy her. For the first time this morning, her desire to have him inside her reasserted itself. Excitement flashed in her mind over experiencing tonyata-sex. Was that the reason? Or was to be with him? How would she even know? She wasn't sure which was driving her more as she inched herself forward. When she could, she pressed his cock up against her clit. Ohh yes. She rotated her hips to grind herself against him. A little further progressed and the hunger for Rashja would silence her traditional pleasures, replacing it with something somehow more powerful. However, at this moment she felt only the desire to connect with Simon.

Simon, entranced watching her pleasure herself against him, had gone from wanting her to dying for her. He had been at the resort so long, being orally serviced, sometimes with pleasure, sometimes with obligation, that his mind didn't consider any other option. He could practically pick any Goddess he wanted to do it, and it was often amazing. Right now, it was ablaze with wonder. None of them would do this. Sex was the forbidden fruit of the resort. Even those in relationships were forbidden from it while in Rashja rotation. There were strict rules against it. Those rules were not without some basis, but as he had written them also, he knew the policy's importance was exaggerated to achieve conformance. He knew why, as he knew what it did. He'd seen it. Right now, watching her body rock and rub against him, he couldn't think about the rule, he couldn't think about the risks, he wanted to be inside her. He reached down, finding her hands, and as they started into each-other, the silent shared motion expressed their agreement.

It had happened to quickly, and without thinking, she didn't know how or why, but he was inside her, and she loved it. For some reason he had reached down and helped her, agreed to let her put him inside her. She was already moving slowly, rocking herself against him. Already having grown almost two-feet taller than her normal height, and swelled proportionally everywhere, he didn't quite fill her up the way she would have liked, but she didn't care. The moment was electric. Her slightly oversize hands were braced around his abdomen, and the look on his face was pure pleasure. Any doubts she had were gone. Right now she was the center of his world, and she loved it. She let him look up at her as she rode him for a few more slow teasing motions, before lying down against him. Her elbows on the bed beside him, she was already so tall his head barely peaked over her shoulders. She didn't care, she ground herself into him, rubbing her clit against his skin. "Ohh Simon, are you sure?" Her words were half pleasure, half request for confirmation, and the way his hands continued pulling against her hips were as much confirmation as she needed.

"You should," the sensation of her thrusting herself onto him were almost too much, interrupting his sentences. "Not mention this. Ohh Cheri." He was very close now, and he realized he should probably warn her. "You're going to. Don't be alarmed." He couldn't get a proper thought out as her action intensified. From the way she was rubbing against him, he guessed she was trying to climax herself but his unreleased tension, his dream, the impossibly sexy morning, all had him over-ready for this moment. His body tensed, his mind blanked, and his organ performed it's true purpose, attempting to spread biological seed. She knew, as her motion instantly changed, slowing and softening as he finished. She sat up again, never completely stopping her motion. 

She looked down at Simon with anticipation. Her hands back on his tummy, her body still gyrating slowly, unreleased. As much as she knew what would happen, she didn't know exactly what to expect. That's when she felt it. It started inside her, and then radiated. A tingle-filled wave of pleasure through every tissue of her body. Her sex let go of whatever climax it had been trying to achieve, but it was dwarfed by the wave of Rashja running through her. Then she felt herself expand. It happened so fast her mouth fell open, almost gasping in disorientation. His body seemed to shrink below her, the room changing around her. 

He had seen it before, many times, but never like this. A woman as stunning as Cheri sitting on top of him. He felt her hands change as they expanded against his body. He watched her frame move, first one inch, then two, then several. If he had to guess, and he was a decent guess of such things, she was probably seven inches taller. The mesh tube-top that had wrapped her perfectly before looked pulled and stretched, especially where her breasts had swelled. Whether an illusion or not, her growth there seemed larger than elsewhere. While her breasts still sat athletically on her frame, defying any obvious teardrop, they had swelled large enough it didn't look like they should. She paused momentarily during the sernasa, then she looked down and resumed her gentle gyration. She was hardly moving, but it was enough. He put his hands against her torso, running them up to caress as much of her breasts as he could reach, shoving the tube-top out of the way in the process. 

She watched him enjoy her. This would be her third Goddess transformation, and this was the part she liked best. She appreciated the even more perfect and svelte frame the Rashja brought to her normal state, but she liked this, her body becoming even more feminine. If she had any thoughts of stopping, they were crushed by his hands rubbing against her sensitive nipples. The tube top was scrunched up, and she reached for it, first expecting to lift it, but deciding to just pull it free. It tore off without her noticing even the hint of resistance it offered. Her hands massaged his into her body as she renewed the gyrating of her hips against him. His expression seemed to be a question. What's that for? or, What's next? "Simon, you can't do that to me just once." She pulled at his hands, pressing them down to the mattress at his sides as she leaned in to kiss him.

Her tongue was mad inside his mouth, exploring, taking. Her climax didn't release her, it made her want more, and at the moment, he loved it. His hands pinned down; her hair draping around his face; her hips still rocking against him. It wasn't like his dream, but maybe it was better. Could it be better? She tore her lips away but remained close. "Simon that was so amazing. If you don't mind, I'm going to just stay up here fucking your brains out for a while longer." Her face showed surprise, and he noticed her crotch grinding against him harder. "Ohh my. Ohh my." She was obviously pleasuring herself. As her whole body started to undulate, he couldn't help but watch her chest, like she was waving it about in a hypnotic show for him. "Ohh my." Her motion shifted as she thumped herself against him a couple times. Somehow, impossibly, only a minute after he'd came into her, he felt himself already hardening again inside her. "Ohh Simon, yes." He didn't know how, but he knew why. Her body, her pleasure, her determination to own him, it all had him incredibly turned on. "Get hard for me Simon. Ohh god. Yua. Yua. Yes." Her next climax trickled out without ever really ending, as she kept up her motion. His own new path was just beginning, and he could see this was going to be a long and pleasurable afternoon.